Morrissey - Leeds (First Direct Arena) footage 24th Feb., 2018 - by SER on YouTube

Includes some pre-gig, entrance and audience footage.

Tracks featured:
You'll Be Gone, I Wish You Lonely, Suedehead, Jacky's..., Home is a ?, I Started Something..., Who Will Protect..., Jack The Ripper, I Bury The Living, Spent The Day In Bed, My Love, I'd Do Anything For You, Hold On To Your Friends, How Soon Is Now?, Everyday Is Like Sunday, IBEH.

(tracks omitted: Munich Air Disaster, WPINOYB, Back On The Chain Gang, When You Open Your Legs, If You Don't Like Me..., The Bullfighter Dies).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Eh he kind of did already. At least to Ireland. Which for some stupid reason was listed under the UK on the posters. Which it well f***in isn't. Which you would expect Moz (of all people) to rectify before it was advertised. A rush and a push and the land is ours (already).

Oh, do shut up about your pointless country. It’s always an issue. You’re always the victims but you always look to England. Football, music, TV etc

NS

Why is he so constantly angry in these concerts?
In fairness the subject matter of LIHS for the most part wouldn't have anyone grinning from ear to ear. That's not to say I don't like the album I do. I don't think he looks angry, he reflects the subject he's singing about..

I reckon it's working lil' Sammy! Kiley was checking So-Low just now and all the foreigners are getting excited and buying t-shirts on the mporium uk. Sales are up a million bucks! I ye reckon Uncle Steve is right, just throw them a bone every once in a while inn n n nnn n nn din't in n it. Fek blikey blinders. It's feking amazin' mate Uncle Steve can run his empire from his balcony in Malibu. Good on ya Air Morrissey mate!

I hope he reschedules his Berlin concerts he cancelled.

There was only one he cancelled In Berlin. Would be ace though, be great to see you growling at the audience again like last time you was in Germany Adam.

This thread calls for this:

I heard the Leeds fans got a good kicking by the Man United fans on the night and that one was even stabbed so Leeds better crawl back to the Premier League again so we can beat the shit out of them again on and off the park.

Maybe his warm up routine was an hour on Breitbart.
Breitbart is old news and people moved on from that long ago so you better study this better or just shut the fook up. You are so afraid of the reality you live in every day and I bet you are subjected to racism for being white every day but never dare to attack it head on and walks off like a gay lecturer crying for mum.
Robin Hood would just shake his head at your weakness but he was of course a communist scumbag just like you.
Nottingham what a shithole with no history at all.

Why is he so constantly angry in these concerts?

Because he hates foreigners and hated he had to fly 2 days to some foreigner country to get their money so he could pay for the damage to his house from the LA fires last year. He calls people from England a "subspecies" poolside at The Sunset Marquis every taco Tuesday.

Eh he kind of did already. At least to Ireland. Which for some stupid reason was listed under the UK on the posters. Which it well f***in isn't. Which you would expect Moz (of all people) to rectify before it was advertised. A rush and a push and the land is ours (already).

I see '' UK & Ireland " not only UK

Screen_Shot_2018-10-23_at_01.01.04.jpg

Includes some pre-gig, entrance and audience footage.

Tracks featured:
You'll Be Gone, I Wish You Lonely, Suedehead, Jacky's..., Home is a ?, I Started Something..., Who Will Protect..., Jack The Ripper, I Bury The Living, Spent The Day In Bed, My Love, I'd Do Anything For You, Hold On To Your Friends, How Soon Is Now?, Everyday Is Like Sunday, IBEH.

(tracks omitted: Munich Air Disaster, WPINOYB, Back On The Chain Gang, When You Open Your Legs, If You Don't Like Me..., The Bullfighter Dies).

Regards,
FWD.

Do you or anyone know what that bit of intro and outro music is from? Thanks in advance. :)

Do you or anyone know what that bit of intro and outro music is from? Thanks in advance. :)
Intro (towards the end):

Outro is the The Blood of a Poet by Jean Cocteau shooting clip with possibly audio over it (doesn't feature in the original film) - someone will know.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
The sound is really great. It's cool to have this documented. It's especially nice to have Hold Onto Your Friends included... what a great period of songwriting.

You people millions of miles away from Moz Angeles are really desperate. How can you delusional wackos think this Uncle Steve concert was good. This is the worst I have ever heard or seen. He looks so uninspired, sad, and is completely phoning it in. He can't even stand to look at the foreigner inbred faces in the crowd. What type of venue is that? It looks like a concrete airplane hangar.

Really thought that that Boz and them made that outro music for the intro of Israel, but now it turns out it's a sample from a Cocteau picture.
That's why these discussions are important. So ya can learn a thing or two!

A couple of interesting comments appearing regarding another gig he teased clips of months ago (comments appearing on his Leeds gig post):

20181023_183202.jpg

20181023_183255.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom