Morrissey - Leeds (First Direct Arena) footage 24th Feb., 2018 - by SER on YouTube

Includes some pre-gig, entrance and audience footage.

Tracks featured:
You'll Be Gone, I Wish You Lonely, Suedehead, Jacky's..., Home is a ?, I Started Something..., Who Will Protect..., Jack The Ripper, I Bury The Living, Spent The Day In Bed, My Love, I'd Do Anything For You, Hold On To Your Friends, How Soon Is Now?, Everyday Is Like Sunday, IBEH.

(tracks omitted: Munich Air Disaster, WPINOYB, Back On The Chain Gang, When You Open Your Legs, If You Don't Like Me..., The Bullfighter Dies).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Really thought that that Boz and them made that outro music for the intro of Israel, but now it turns out it's a sample from a Cocteau picture.
That's why these discussions are important. So ya can learn a thing or two!

:thumb:

Ah yes ! thanks. Been a while since I listened to it, and it was longer in the concert footage so I didn't make the connection.

In fairness the subject matter of LIHS for the most part wouldn't have anyone grinning from ear to ear. That's not to say I don't like the album I do. I don't think he looks angry, he reflects the subject he's singing about..

Even when he's singing older songs that aren't supposed to make one angry, he's still angry about singing them.

Even when he's singing older songs that aren't supposed to make one angry, he's still angry about singing them.

Go to an Uncle Steve concert in his hometown Moz Angeles or anywhere else in California. He is so much happier and really tries to put on a good concert.

the thing I don't like about concert footage is that when you see the audience, you realize that from the perspective of the artist we look like a fleshy sea of subservient maggots with arms outstretched.

also, my favourite part of Morrissey concerts is when he sings "im so very sickened, I am so sickened now" and all the audience sings along. im so sickened now tooooooo <3

also I love how moz looks like he just put on any old clothes that had been lying crumpled on his floor for days. I sometimes do that too.

the thing I don't like about concert footage is that when you see the audience, you realize that from the perspective of the artist we look like a fleshy sea of subservient maggots with arms outstretched.

also, my favourite part of Morrissey concerts is when he sings "im so very sickened, I am so sickened now" and all the audience sings along. im so sickened now tooooooo <3

also I love how moz looks like he just put on any old clothes that had been lying crumpled on his floor for days. I sometimes do that too.
I suspect that wasn't the look he was going for, but I like the idea of this :lbf: I also don't like the 'subservient maggots' perspective (great phrase, btw) as I find it all a bit Hitler Youth. Sam seems to shoot all his concert footage from this angle. It's nice to have the on-stage intimacy feel, but overall, I wish his uncle would pay for a proper camera set-up that would let me look at Morrssey full-on, not the maggots.

I suspect that wasn't the look he was going for, but I like the idea of this :lbf: I also don't like the 'subservient maggots' perspective (great phrase, btw) as I find it all a bit Hitler Youth. Sam seems to shoot all his concert footage from this angle. It's nice to have the on-stage intimacy feel, but overall, I wish his uncle would pay for a proper camera set-up that would let me look at Morrssey full-on, not the maggots.
it's kind of fun to see the audience and their reactions, it just makes me self-conscious of when im in a crowd like that. makes me feel so reduced. I would enjoy more full on face shots though, oh yes, very much so.

it's kind of fun to see the audience and their reactions, it just makes me self-conscious of when im in a crowd like that. makes me feel so reduced. I would enjoy more full on face shots though, oh yes, very much so.
What do you mean you'd enjoy a full on face shots though, oh yes, very much so... Its not that type of performance

Oh, do shut up about your pointless country. It’s always an issue. You’re always the victims but you always look to England. Football, music, TV etc

NS
What a total brain dead c***. You should donate your microscopic brain to science. It might help them cure mad cow disease.

What a total brain dead c***. You should donate your microscopic brain to science. It might help them cure mad cow disease.

True though, isn’t it?
First rule or the Irish ☘️ - become abusive and use foul language. Uneducated, as ever xxx

Don't be so impolite to each other, please
"It takes guts to be gentle and kind"
:)
Why be polite to a racist moron who calls your country pointless. I'm not even gonna end that sentence with a question mark. That anonymous poster is a c***. I'm just stating a fact. He probably comes from a long line of mentally impaired bigots that never produced a family member who advanced beyond scrawling an X on the social welfare form. He is the human equivalent of dog shit that gets stuck on the bottom of a shoe.

True though, isn’t it?
First rule or the Irish ☘️ - become abusive and use foul language. Uneducated, as ever xxx
Maybe it's true in your deranged mind. Nowhere else. Was your rancid outlook on life beaten into you or did you discover these generalisations all by yourself?

That front row housed some smelly folk
Big Rachel there, constantly passing wind throughout the gig. Her mate Toni killed people with her breath.

True though, isn’t it?

Have a look at your "royal family" on YouTube if you want to see thick foul mouthed ingrates. They are the biggest dole spongers on the planet.
First rule of the English, bend the knee to inbred paedos, who have nothing but contempt for them. The original racists.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom