Morrissey - Leeds (First Direct Arena) footage 24th Feb., 2018 - by SER on YouTube

Includes some pre-gig, entrance and audience footage.

Tracks featured:
You'll Be Gone, I Wish You Lonely, Suedehead, Jacky's..., Home is a ?, I Started Something..., Who Will Protect..., Jack The Ripper, I Bury The Living, Spent The Day In Bed, My Love, I'd Do Anything For You, Hold On To Your Friends, How Soon Is Now?, Everyday Is Like Sunday, IBEH.

(tracks omitted: Munich Air Disaster, WPINOYB, Back On The Chain Gang, When You Open Your Legs, If You Don't Like Me..., The Bullfighter Dies).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Why be polite to a racist moron who calls your country pointless. I'm not even gonna end that sentence with a question mark. That anonymous poster is a c***. I'm just stating a fact. He probably comes from a long line of mentally impaired bigots that never produced a family member who advanced beyond scrawling an X on the social welfare form. He is the human equivalent of dog shit that gets stuck on the bottom of a shoe.
No need to be so self indulgent here cause we have no interest in your life or your family line. Never more funny than when a bigot calls others bigots but please pick up the dog shit the next time so the rest of us don't have to wear you on the bottom of our shoe.

the thing I don't like about concert footage is that when you see the audience, you realize that from the perspective of the artist we look like a fleshy sea of subservient maggots with arms outstretched.

also, my favourite part of Morrissey concerts is when he sings "im so very sickened, I am so sickened now" and all the audience sings along. im so sickened now tooooooo <3

also I love how moz looks like he just put on any old clothes that had been lying crumpled on his floor for days. I sometimes do that too.
Always felt the same thing and you always steal my words and people look daft at gigs and when watching tv.

Maybe it's true in your deranged mind. Nowhere else. Was your rancid outlook on life beaten into you or did you discover these generalisations all by yourself?
Generalisation you say, not like you were into that in the above posts. You are so stupid my gang on here are gonna keep an eye on you and force you away like we did with Uncleskinny.
He only left after he read a letter that arrived in the mail at his job.

Morrissey has always been an icon in my eyes. He was stylish in diction and fashion, but these days...the wardrobe has been an afterthought. and to see him in ill fitting clothes is just not pleasing to the eye. Comfort in its most crass form.

It is difficult for those of a certain age that remember how he dressed the stage in a way that left you awestruck before he opened his mouth to sing. To me his desire to deliver as an entertainer may have exceeded his ability to do so. Such memories of past greatness. It is hard to witness, but still he presses on. It is always nice to hear him sing just not the same pleasure to watch him do so.

Last edited:
Generalisation you say, not like you were into that in the above posts. You are so stupid my gang on here are gonna keep an eye on you and force you away like we did with Uncleskinny.

You and your so called gang have not got rid of anybody you f***ing anonymous moron. You can see who is online and Uncleskinnys name often appears in the members online section.

Now go and get your breakfast before your mummy shouts at you for being late for school again.

You and your so called gang have not got rid of anybody you f***ing anonymous moron. You can see who is online and Uncleskinnys name often appears in the members online section.

Now go and get your breakfast before your mummy shouts at you for being late for school again.

I expect like me, Skinny sees the pointlessness of having to skim through 20 posts of drivel to get to anything worth reading.

Whether it's from Urbanus and Vegan.Cro or some other twat, or maybe they're all the same twat.

The Internet is a big place, it's easy to ignore remedial racists.

I haven't gone away, f***-knuckle. I'm here keeping an eye on racist bastards like you, who make stuff up like receiving letters at work. Care to elaborate on this? You won't, because...

8Rxbqq0.jpg

Morrissey has always been an icon in my eyes. He was stylish in diction and fashion, but these days...the wardrobe has been an afterthought. and to see him in ill fitting clothes is just not pleasing to the eye. Comfort in its most crass form.

It is difficult for those of a certain age that remember how he dressed the stage in a way that left you awestruck before he opened his mouth to sing. To me his desire to deliver as an entertainer may have exceeded his ability to do so. Such memories of past greatness. It is hard to witness, but still he presses on. It is always nice to hear him sing just not the same pleasure to watch him do so.

I dont have any heroes or hold anyone up as an icon, but Morrissey has had a special distinctness from everyone else from the beginning. For me it's never been about the wardrobe style. but his style as an artist and how he uses that to comment on the world.
I've only seen him a handful of times but have never been disappointed.
I dont mean you necessary but I think a lot of his "followers" have become jaded(if not downright bitter) rather than Morrissey himself, who seems to be held to blame. I know cancellations can be an awful experience but they can be the lesser of two evils. I went to see John Martin in London once, two hours late he came out on stage, opened his mouth to sing and vomited, then left. We had a good night out after anyway
Everyone gets older and if they're fully present they evolve. Morrissey is still evolving which keeps my interest. Maybe like Jordan Petersen, he's not everyone's cup of tea, but I've never seen him be rude or offensive in an interview. Like Petersen he's baited and taken out of context. I don't endorse everything he says but he doesn't deserve the vitriolic attacks by former "fans". I suppose that's why fan is in fanatic and it can go either direction.
I like Morrissey now as much as I like Morrissey then and both are present to their fans simultaneously, which is a problem and a blessing.
I don't think his desire to deliver is any less when he's on stage, he has a different style to younger Morrissey and I don't think I would just call him an entertainer, he's an artist. He's not going to be standing on speakers or hurling himself violently around stage(much) anymore but he has a presence and he most certainly has a better voice than then.
I think he's miles above any of his contemporaries from the same era or even today. I'm going to see Johnny Marr on 2nd November more out of interest than passion and there are still plenty of tickets left for the National Stadium, as ticket sales do seem to be a preoccupation with some on here.
I love to look at concert footage of The Smiths and see their chemistry and interaction, but I don't expect to see the same sort of energy or style. It will be nice to see him though.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Holy smokes Jesse Tobias is f***ing ponderous on guitar.

What a shameful negative it is to have that guy playing Smiths and Moz solo stuff (previous to his regretful arrival). He's terrible.

I haven't gone away, f***-knuckle. I'm here keeping an eye on racist bastards like you, who make stuff up like receiving letters at work. Care to elaborate on this? You won't, because...

8Rxbqq0.jpg
I was bored and wanted to wake the bear from hibernation.

For those with a memory Uncleskinny used to rule these pages for ages but have been mysteriously quiet ever since Trump won the election.
From having the back up of a lot of people Uncleskinny became so hated overnight he spent less time on this forum and is no longer a mod.

For those with a memory Uncleskinny used to rule these pages for ages but have been mysteriously quiet ever since Trump won the election.
From having the back up of a lot of people Uncleskinny became so hated overnight he spent less time on this forum and is no longer a mod.

Imagine it for a minute. No friends. Family not arsed about you. And nothing to get up for only an abusive whine on tinternet.

Interesting thought but completely wrong.

Imagine it for a minute. No friends. Family not arsed about you. And nothing to get up for only an abusive whine on tinternet.

And how do you know this, were you a friend of his, are you related to him or is this what you like to believe as it makes you feel better?

And how do you know this, were you a friend of his, are you related to him or is this what you like to believe as it makes you feel better?

And here it comes, bang on the money.
Take yourself from out of his ass !

Interesting thought but completely wrong.

Well indeed. I resigned over the non-deletion of an anti-semitic post, and that's the truth. I will always be around to call out racists. Always. Funny to see folk's made up arse-gravy about me. Hilarious, in fact.

Well indeed. I resigned over the non-deletion of an anti-semitic post, and that's the truth. I will always be around to call out racists. Always. Funny to see folk's made up arse-gravy about me. Hilarious, in fact.
Hypocrites like you make me laugh.

You have the mouth of a sewer and spend your life on here being disgustingly hateful and offensive to everyone.

Yet when one person says something you find politically incorrect it's hissy fit time. How does that make sense? Hate is hate (regardless of who it is addressed to - jew or non-jew, black or non-black) and you're full of it.

The only thing offensive on this site is you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom