Morrissey - Leeds (First Direct Arena) footage 24th Feb., 2018 - by SER on YouTube

Includes some pre-gig, entrance and audience footage.

Tracks featured:
You'll Be Gone, I Wish You Lonely, Suedehead, Jacky's..., Home is a ?, I Started Something..., Who Will Protect..., Jack The Ripper, I Bury The Living, Spent The Day In Bed, My Love, I'd Do Anything For You, Hold On To Your Friends, How Soon Is Now?, Everyday Is Like Sunday, IBEH.

(tracks omitted: Munich Air Disaster, WPINOYB, Back On The Chain Gang, When You Open Your Legs, If You Don't Like Me..., The Bullfighter Dies).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Truer words have never been spoken :thumb:
He constantly urinates all over this site and the sad thing is poor David T lets him get away with it again and again.

Hypocrites like you make me laugh.

You have the mouth of a sewer and spend your life on here being disgustingly hateful and offensive to everyone.

Yet when one person says something you find politically incorrect it's hissy fit time. How does that make sense? Hate is hate (regardless of who it is addressed to - jew or non-jew, black or non-black) and you're full of it.

The only thing offensive on this site is you.

Says the arsehole who threatened to kill me with an AK47, remember that do you?

racist bastards?
Like Charles Darwin?
"The civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races through the world."
On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life

Yes, like Charles Darwin. Smart people can have stupid views. His view was not based on scientific evidence, it was based on dogma. I'd thought Skinny's hostility towards you and others' was unjustified, but defending flat out racism? This is ridiculous.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope he reschedules his Berlin concerts he cancelled.
Not in a venue of this seize, he would never been able to fill a 17.000 seat hall in Berlin.

Billing a 5.000 seat theater in Berlin for one only concert in Germany, would be already a good performance in those times.

FAO reelfountain and Surface, please stop hijacking the thread.

If you don't, your posts will be moved to the pigsty.

FAO reelfountain and Surface, please stop hijacking the thread.

If you don't, your posts will be moved to the pigsty.
Are you taking the piss, move the thread to the pigsty for being off topic but you’re ok with someone threatening to kill someone on a public forum?

Are you taking the piss, move the thread to the pigsty for being off topic but you’re ok with someone threatening to kill someone on a public forum?

Nope.
On the other hand, you knew that he's also taking the piss and didn't report it to the mods when it happened earlier.

Anyway, if reelfountain or someone posted to threat to harm other user, he would get an infraction next time.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom