Morrissey letters to Girl In A Coma

Mary Rodriguez writes:

Check out Facebook.com/girlinacoma

The giac girls posted two notes they received from Morrissey back from their 2008 tour! Now to work on bringing them back on the road with Morrissey in 2014!

1528480_10152162127846063_1583149141_n.jpg

#tbt We did two tours with Morrissey and after each one he gave us a nice thank you card. It was our first big tour and taught us a lot about the road, people and ourselves. Morrissey was pretty amazing to us too. Forever grateful to him for the opportunity :)

Last edited by a moderator:
April Richards is f***ing shit anyway who gives a f***?
Tony got Dave G involved, just as he got Brian from Placebo, Bowie, Moz and more.
If this is true and Kristeen is coming on tour again then the fans should f***ing protest as he is taking the piss big time
Basically you will spend money to see an old man whith a tired set list and shit backing band supported by a joke support act that's toured with him for three years ( not only that but this "support act" has gossiped about him and Tina and various other things).
What a joke

OMG is she one of those lady douchebags who wears True Religion jeans? I thought she followed fashion?
I think the reason Morrissey put kristeen in the book and keeps her on tour is because of the hate that gets spread about her on here.
Also he didn't finish the last tour

Not gonna lie...I looooove the story about Tina being Moz's wingman to bail him out of hanging out with Kristeen and Jesse at the GIAC show story. :D I have a friend who would do the same. I can imagine the text now, "Jon get me the f*** out of here ASAP. I'll explain later."

Not gonna lie...I looooove the story about Tina being Moz's wingman to bail him out of hanging out with Kristeen and Jesse at the GIAC show story. :D I have a friend who would do the same. I can imagine the text now, "Jon get me the f*** out of here ASAP. I'll explain later."

Do you really? Makes me think "Gosh, what a bunch of morons, makes me want to be even further away from them than I already am." It also makes me wonder about all that nonsense that Morrissey spouted in interviews where he claimed that he didn't want to be in any relationship, because he'd have to deal with relatives. Look at that pathetic entourage of people that he has in his tow and that are forced down other people's throats if they go to his concerts or get the book or are slightly more interested in what is going on. In that respect I guess it would have been slightly more interesting indeed if he had focused more on the music business aspect of his life and not so much on how many cupcakes he fiddled, how many fountains he reeled around and who crawled inside his behind the deepest in both senses. Morrissey has said and done some of the most bizarre things and yet that Tina is hailed as the wonderful partner of his? It tells a lot about her that she was "always level" with all those things happening because it gives a very strong indication that she agrees with everything he says and does and even eggs him on. So basically, she is more likely closer to what you are like or that other fat sociapath that made sure that his 2009 tours went incredibly badly in Europe than you imagine. There are places where he left burnt soil behind and should he return, he better books seriously small venues, the kind of size that he usually fills in the USA, where he is "big". If I am not totally wrong the size of venues that he played in New York on four dates altogether equal the size of one venue where he messed up in Europe. Wonderful long distant support that he got there from his f***wits with their frink parties to mess him up right before he went on stage. I had a look at pictures of such concerts yesterday after that person mentioned their 2009 impression of him. Yes, he was incredibly aggressive and you can see where it was coming from, the constant attacks on others just to show own grandeur and another pathetic support of course. And of course he'll go and play these places again, because their money wants after all only to not deliver onceagain as soon as he has it.

Do you really? Makes me think "Gosh, what a bunch of morons, makes me want to be even further away from them than I already am." It also makes me wonder about all that nonsense that Morrissey spouted in interviews where he claimed that he didn't want to be in any relationship, because he'd have to deal with relatives. Look at that pathetic entourage of people that he has in his tow and that are forced down other people's throats if they go to his concerts or get the book or are slightly more interested in what is going on. In that respect I guess it would have been slightly more interesting indeed if he had focused more on the music business aspect of his life and not so much on how many cupcakes he fiddled, how many fountains he reeled around and who crawled inside his behind the deepest in both senses. Morrissey has said and done some of the most bizarre things and yet that Tina is hailed as the wonderful partner of his? It tells a lot about her that she was "always level" with all those things happening because it gives a very strong indication that she agrees with everything he says and does and even eggs him on. So basically, she is more likely closer to what you are like or that other fat sociapath that made sure that his 2009 tours went incredibly badly in Europe than you imagine. There are places where he left burnt soil behind and should he return, he better books seriously small venues, the kind of size that he usually fills in the USA, where he is "big". If I am not totally wrong the size of venues that he played in New York on four dates altogether equal the size of one venue where he messed up in Europe. Wonderful long distant support that he got there from his f***wits with their frink parties to mess him up right before he went on stage. I had a look at pictures of such concerts yesterday after that person mentioned their 2009 impression of him. Yes, he was incredibly aggressive and you can see where it was coming from, the constant attacks on others just to show own grandeur and another pathetic support of course. And of course he'll go and play these places again, because their money wants after all only to not deliver onceagain as soon as he has it.
KY was friends with the fat sociopath. Her, Tony and Dyke have been plotting against mozza from the get go
ffs it's so f***ing sad, really you just think sort it out.
The KY, Jesse, Morrissey and Tina story is f***ing balls to the floor hilarious.
I had heard about that story myself, it was doing the LA rounds for a long time.
It's f***ing funny being on KYs page and reading the fantasy up dates. So far from reality. She's such a c*** I feel sorry for her.
She doesn't even know a number of people who she emails post the shit about her on here
I know some peeps who know Alie who was mentioned on a thread and he doesn't go on this site, He apparently he is llivid he has been mentioned on here, especially in connection with her,
The word has it thst hey were *together* it's never been confirmed by him, I heard he was seen hand in hand with her at a few.
Who the f*** gives a f*** he'd ment to be bitchy drama queen anyway
I expect the poor f***tard is like moz. Feels protective over her
They should all wise the f*** up and bury KY she is an ass wipe
There she is posting a pic with her legs open and who's between them a 68 year old man, who makes her records. Mental bitch didn't even see the joke

There are so many REAL musicians out there who would light up that stage and prep the crowd for Morrissey. But he keeps going back to her under some bizarre delusion she's an independent, strong singer. She's not. Her connections to the industry are mostly not a result of her own merit. Her new thing with Dave Grohl is because she glommed on to April Richardson who is FAMOUS and became "friends" with her and April made the connection for her. She used Boz on the album because of Morrissey. She had Tony produce it because he puts his dick in her. The cover GLORIFIES SPOUSAL ABUSE while she pouts and looks sexy with a f***ing black eye. When did all that happen? Years ago? But let's all feel sorry for her. When Morrissey was sick she made bitchy posts about being put out by it all then deleted them, she'll throw his ass under the bus in a heartbeat if it gets people feeling sorry for her. She is NOT an independent, strong woman, she's a kiss ass coddled brat and I'm f***ing sick of her.

Definitely agree with this about Kristeen

OMG is she one of those lady douchebags who wears True Religion jeans? I thought she followed fashion?

Wasn't familiar with True Religion jeans so I had to look them up. If Kristeen can afford jeans like that, then she's not the poor little girl she makes out to be. Must be nice to have a sugar daddy like Tony to foot the bills

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom