Morrissey Live at Madison Square Garden, July 15, 2015 (full concert, 59:56) posted by Sam Esty Rayn

Last edited:
Ugh. It grosses me out to watch Jesse play guitar. He makes these ridiculous sex faces while playing. Gawd, I'd kill to have Alain back. When Vauxhall and I was released, Jessie had long, greasy hippy hair and played guitar for Alanis Morissette (not even in the same realm as Moz) . The Red Hot Chilli Peppers (also cringe worthy) fired him after a month too. I dunno if he blows Moz from time to time, or if Moz and Boz would rather stick with the talentless hack they know rather than the talentless hack they don't know.

This actually made me laugh..yeah Jesse is absoulutely horrible live and as a music writer. It's really wonder why moz has kept him in the band for so long

Thanks Sam Esty Rayner for sharing most of the MSG gig.

:thumb:

'and they say he's mentall'...make room for Froome...[disgusted by the fanatics along the road who boo'ed, pushed and even threw urine on team Sky]

At least he'll know where to find you... on an Internet Fan Site of an artist you truly despise. I wish I was as much as a pathetic loser as you to spend all day criticizing an artist that I hate with a passion. It's such an amazing contribution to society your making with your life Bitchy the British Bitch.

"Bitchy the British Bitch"... that's a great analysis of Benny... I see how Benny never responds to replies made regarding his statements... he only spews hatred toward a performer who's Fanstie he visits (and comments on) multiple times per day... on ever single website post... as if he has no life and nothing else to contribute to society. It's too bad he's so full of hatred toward any entertainer and too bad he is too full of shame and embarrassment to log in and identify himself... cowards are really "easy come and easy go" aren't they Bitchy the British Bitch?

Serious question. Did Morrissey do something to you (personally) in order for you to burn so many calories slinging hatred? I don't think you should be banned or anything, I just think you could be nicer.

He's just an anonymous troll. Pay no attention to Bitchy the British Bitch.

(Because I have too much time on my hands....) I dubbed excellent audio onto Sam's video and spliced in a little bit of my video just to add a second angle. Here's a sample:

Last edited by a moderator:
It funny how some fans feel others should be banned because they critics Morrissey.

The calls for people to be banned are not because they criticise Morrissey, but because they talk shite and have absolutely nothing positive to say about him or his music, ever - which is not only irritating but boring too. Criticism is constructive and considered; abuse isn't.

David... I think it's time to start kicking people off this site. There's such a thing as fair judgment and critique... But there is just too much nonsense on this site, now...and it's been going on for too long. The shear idiocy of people who come to this site, rail against Morrissey, and then when Morrissey is defended, the idiots attempt to mock the defenders with such genius as "Of course YOU would defend your royal saint Mozzer-meat," or other. This is what makes up the majority of the posts these days. There really isn't a fine line between valid critique and stupidity...the difference between the two is fairly obvious. So, as a longtime visitor to this site, you have my vote to use your qualified discretion to begin kicking people off this site and block them forever. Thank you for your time... -dewdrop

Thanks Dewdrop. I COMPLETELY agree. I've been thinking of writing a similar post. Honestly I come here much less often than I used to because almost none of the posts are useful....just stupid shit by a handful of people who have nothing better to do than be trolls.

why all the whiners who dont like this forum move over to the blue rose blog? that seems made to measure for all of you?
you can spend hours talking to yourselves about how great this awful video with the shrill sound is.

(Because I have too much time on my hands....) I dubbed excellent audio onto Sam's video and spliced in a little bit of my video just to add a second angle. Here's a sample:

Lovely, thank you.

The show was marred somewhat by Morrissey's inexplicably dour set list, but there is no doubt that his vocals were exquisite.

As for the non-stop trolling on this site: I certainly don't have much impetus to post here these days. All the conversations plunge quickly, predictably downhill. It has been noted elsewhere that websites are like gardens: if you do some weeding, the flowers have more room to grow. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
David... I think it's time to start kicking people off this site. There's such a thing as fair judgment and critique... But there is just too much nonsense on this site, now...and it's been going on for too long. The shear idiocy of people who come to this site, rail against Morrissey, and then when Morrissey is defended, the idiots attempt to mock the defenders with such genius as "Of course YOU would defend your royal saint Mozzer-meat," or other. This is what makes up the majority of the posts these days. There really isn't a fine line between valid critique and stupidity...the difference between the two is fairly obvious. So, as a longtime visitor to this site, you have my vote to use your qualified discretion to begin kicking people off this site and block them forever. Thank you for your time... -dewdrop

I bet you can't wait to vote for Donald Trump, can you?

You cheese obsessed trolls, (or I suspect it's just Bummie hiding behind anonymous login trying to appear to be multiple people) have gone off the deep end. Nobody cares about your addled ranting but you. You're not entertaining. Look at your life. Same bizarre broken record of crazy chatter every day, multiple times per day. Nobody's biting, nobody's laughing, nobody cares. You're a pox on this site. If there's anything normal left inside you, let it out and park your nonsense once and for all. You have no sense of scope. You're like someone who has become obese but doesn't notice it because they see themselves in the mirror every day and the changes are gradual. You think this input into the site has some kind of value but every single person here would ignore you if davidt would force you to log in to post your drivel. If this hobby of yours ever had joke potential it long ago fell flat and rotted and has long since just stunk up the place. If you ever got generic troll satisfaction out of it, surely that too has expired at this point now that everyone has been sick to death of you for so long. Do you seriously have so little other satisfaction in life that this is what sustains you? You're the person at the family reunion who everyone else dreads seeing each year, but we keep going because we want to see the others. You're the homeless guy that everyone steers clear of, who is soaked in his own piss and rants incessantly to himself on the sidewalk. You're sad and pathetic.

davidt, seriously, please disable anonymous posting so we can be done with this and not be driven away by this infection. Creating an account is a minor barrier to people contributing, but when these permanent idiot squatters who drive users away are what come with anonymous posting, is it worth it? It's the only real Morrissey fan forum, but one that Morrissey fans can't stand because of the constant shower of lunatic poison from just one or a few nutcases? Give each person the tools to disinfect this experience if we choose and let this weirdo talk to his navel and pretend people can hear him.

This video is fantastic but haters are always going to hate. Anyway, who cares, I'd say "f*** them" but it's not even worth it.

You may be new here, as your register date of June 2015 states. Anonymous posting has been addressed many times over the years, please take a look at the general site posting policy linked from the TOS. If you want to bring it up again, please start a new thread in the site feedback forum so this thread doesn't go further off-topic.

You cheese obsessed trolls, (or I suspect it's just Bummie hiding behind anonymous login trying to appear to be multiple people) have gone off the deep end. Nobody cares about your addled ranting but you. You're not entertaining. Look at your life. Same bizarre broken record of crazy chatter every day, multiple times per day. Nobody's biting, nobody's laughing, nobody cares. You're a pox on this site. If there's anything normal left inside you, let it out and park your nonsense once and for all. You have no sense of scope. You're like someone who has become obese but doesn't notice it because they see themselves in the mirror every day and the changes are gradual. You think this input into the site has some kind of value but every single person here would ignore you if davidt would force you to log in to post your drivel. If this hobby of yours ever had joke potential it long ago fell flat and rotted and has long since just stunk up the place. If you ever got generic troll satisfaction out of it, surely that too has expired at this point now that everyone has been sick to death of you for so long. Do you seriously have so little other satisfaction in life that this is what sustains you? You're the person at the family reunion who everyone else dreads seeing each year, but we keep going because we want to see the others. You're the homeless guy that everyone steers clear of, who is soaked in his own piss and rants incessantly to himself on the sidewalk. You're sad and pathetic.

davidt, seriously, please disable anonymous posting so we can be done with this and not be driven away by this infection. Creating an account is a minor barrier to people contributing, but when these permanent idiot squatters who drive users away are what come with anonymous posting, is it worth it? It's the only real Morrissey fan forum, but one that Morrissey fans can't stand because of the constant shower of lunatic poison from just one or a few nutcases? Give each person the tools to disinfect this experience if we choose and let this weirdo talk to his navel and pretend people can hear him.

You may be new here, as your register date of June 2015 states. Anonymous posting has been addressed many times over the years, please take a look at the general site posting policy linked from the TOS. If you want to bring it up again, please start a new thread in the site feedback forum so this thread doesn't go further off-topic.

Seriously? You worry about threads going off topic??? Virtually every thread on this site is hijacked by Benny the British Bitch and his ilk to ramble about shite that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread; if you care about threads going off topic, why not address this point, which has now been made several times by various posters on this thread alone.

As some have pointed out before, it's the multiple complaints/replies like this one that actually makes the thread go off-topic.

Seriously? You worry about threads going off topic??? Virtually every thread on this site is hijacked by Benny the British Bitch and his ilk to ramble about shite that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread; if you care about threads going off topic, why not address this point, which has now been made several times by various posters on this thread alone.

When is the next live DVD due? Can't see much point given the amount of WPINOYB videos out there. Another 'comeback'?

As some have pointed out before, it's the multiple complaints/replies like this one that actually makes the thread go off-topic.

Er... no, it's not. When a post is made that bears no relation to the topic of the thread, then the thread has gone off topic. It's the Benny-the-Bitch type posts that are de-railing threads, not the replies to them. The replies wouldn't be necessary of you excised the initial off-topic posts in the first place.

But hey dude, whatever, it's your website. No obligation on me to visit it, as you will no doubt point out - kind of seems like a pyrrhic victory to be winning debates that result in driving people away from your website.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom