Morrissey live collection

flipskip

I was wondering if one kind soul could post there Morrissey live shows, a collection of sorts like some people would do in the past.
I am really interested is hearing 91,95,97,2000 time line. Most of the old post are dead.
Thanks for anyones troubles.

I'll definitely help tonight. I only keep soundboard or very good audience, unless the show is of historic interest. And I'm not a FLAC retard. But I'd be happy to share what I've got. I'll start uploading in a few hours.

I'll definitely help tonight. I only keep soundboard or very good audience, unless the show is of historic interest. And I'm not a FLAC retard. But I'd be happy to share what I've got. I'll start uploading in a few hours.
Thank you very much, I am a flac retard so, if they could be mp3 that would be great for me.

Utrecht (Holland), July 1 - 1991 (AKA Higher Education):

Mute Witness
Will Never Marry
Pregnant For The Last Time
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Cosmic Dancer
Disappointed
Our Frank
That's Entertainment
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Piccadilly Palare
Sing Your Life
Asian Rut / King Leer
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
November Spawned A Monster

Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa, CA - June 1, 1991

Interesting Drug
Mute Witness
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
November Spawned A Monster
Will Never Marry
Sing Your Life
Asian Rut
Our Frank
King Leer
Everyday Is Like Sunday
(I'm) The End Of The Family Line
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
Piccadilly Palare
Trash
Suedehead
That's Entertainment
/Cosmic Dancer
/Disappointed

FWD.

I'm currently uploading a 4&1/2 gigabyte zipfile of all the shows and/or bootlegs and/or official recordings (about 24 or 25 folders in total) I have from between 1991 and 2000. I think the ones FWD shared are in there too but they may be different versions or different quality. Not sure. Varying bit rates but everything sounds golden. I will add the DL link as soon as it's generated but as of this posting the actual download probably won't be available for a few hours. But it's coming.

Edit: link

Last edited:
I'm currently uploading a 4&1/2 gigabyte zipfile of all the shows and/or bootlegs and/or official recordings (about 24 or 25 folders in total) I have from between 1991 and 2000. I think the ones FWD shared are in there too but they may be different versions or different quality. Not sure. Varying bit rates but everything sounds golden. I will add the DL link as soon as it's generated but as of this posting the actual download probably won't be available for a few hours. But it's coming.
Thank you very much for your time, can’t wait to hear them.
Thanks again

This is great, thank you again
You made my day in this horrible time, if its not to much to ask if you have any shows from 2000 to now and if you have the time.
That would be awesome if you could post them. If not no problem thank you again for all your help

I believe you
Please don't fake quote people dear Veruca.

6c9ea125e7992aa4f4d0bf1256867178.gif

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom