Morrissey live collection

I'm currently uploading a 4&1/2 gigabyte zipfile of all the shows and/or bootlegs and/or official recordings (about 24 or 25 folders in total) I have from between 1991 and 2000. I think the ones FWD shared are in there too but they may be different versions or different quality. Not sure. Varying bit rates but everything sounds golden. I will add the DL link as soon as it's generated but as of this posting the actual download probably won't be available for a few hours. But it's coming.

Edit: link
thank you kindly, I actually needed a few of those(UCLA ,Glastonbury, Sweden). truly appreciate your time on this

Here is the rest of my Moz live shit. 2009-2019. Huge zip file; something like 6 gigs. Still uploading.

PLOP

If I have some free time on the weekend, I will fill in some of the 2000's gigs.
Rather busy at the moment in the real world, but will endeavour to share some - with a view to static, non-disappearing links.
Regards,
FWD.

Re:WCH:
One of the 2 recordings pressed to vinyl by my dodgy mate in Badlands = Myself & Chris Adams.
Initial upgrade to audio was via Akiraware (put our piss-poor recording at the gig & subsequent vinyl pressing to shame - still, I got paid for it :) ).
WCH via Smiths Torrents FLAC vinyl rip = "JohnMarr23 and his mate "Mike""
Video (audio ripped and shared here often) = Adam May.
Not too sure of the share history here, but the FLAC is pretty close to perfect and the 'is it a true soundboard or not' debate - well, it just isn't important.
Only waffling about it as I have a fondness for it.

Is That The Vinyl That was Released On 2019 ... Or What ?
In all probability, the source for the vinyl 2019 was from the FLAC Smithstorrent file or the original vinyl release.
The company making the record have previous for doing similar.
Regards,
FWD.

Here is the copy of Wolverhampton '88 I have; now, in my head I seem to recall Viva originally leaking this but I could be conflating that with the Hollywood Bowl '07 DVD rip. Unless she's responsible for both.

I really don't remember. But this is 320; if it came instead from FLAC on Smithstorrents or a vinyl rip, I couldn't tell you. But it sounds good.

Last edited:
Here is the copy of Wolverhampton '88 I have; now, in my head I seem to recall Viva originally leaking this but I could be conflating that with the Hollywood Bowl '07 DVD rip. Unless she's responsible for both.

I really don't remember. But this is 320; if it came instead from FLAC on Smithstorrents or a vinyl rip, I couldn't tell you. But it sounds good.

Thank You So Much :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .... Is That The 2019 Vinyl Rip Off ?

Okay ... For Any Way Thank You :):):)????

Back
Top Bottom