Morrissey Live In Dallas {Complete Film}{1991 HQ} YOUTUBE

The Seeker of Good Songs

from the looks of the number of views, this isn't well known...apologies if it has already been posted

Last edited by a moderator:
They never actually remastered it in DVD format. They didn't do anything with the footage or the audio, such a shame.

I'm watching it now. Morrissey was so amazing back then! I love his dancing! Alain is so wild on the guitar, I love his scissor kicks hahaha! :D

I'm watching it now. Morrissey was so amazing back then! I love his dancing! Alan is so wild on the guitar, I love his scissor kicks hahaha!
:D

Yes! Boz & Alain are so energetic in this one. They got a full workout in during the gig. :lbf: So much fun to watch, really. :thumb:

Yes! Boz & Alain are so energetic in this one. They got a full workout in during the gig. :lbf: So much fun to watch, really. :thumb:

I really would love Boz to dance like this in the 2012 tour hehe. He's going mad jumping off things from one side of the stage to the other! They really did butcher all of the Viva Hate/Bona Drag songs though! They were played terribly! :D

I dunno why he doesn't do a remastered re-release of Live in Dallas with Wolverhampton 88! It would make so many fans happy and make Morrissey a few well deserved pennies! :)

A question about Dallas: was the supposed to be more songs at the actual gig?

It is indeed great hearing all those "Kill Uncle"-era songs that will probably never be played live again. :tears:

The Halloween show and the Hammersmith Odeon show from this tour also exist on video in just about the same quality as this (not HD but still very good) and with some different songs; fairly easily found on Smithstorrents and Youtube...also very highly recommended. Really excellent.

The Halloween show and the Hammersmith Odeon show from this tour also exist on video in just about the same quality as this (not HD but still very good) and with some different songs; fairly easily found on Smithstorrents and Youtube...also very highly recommended. Really excellent.

MORRISSEY - 1991 HAMMERSMITH ODEON

I'm giving this a bloody listen to now :p
Giselle, it's here! it's here!

MORRISSEY - HALLOWEEN 1991 SHOW - FIRST SONG

If you go on youtube, you'll find the rest....if you can't then find them, then I'll put them on here.

Back
Top Bottom