Morrissey Live Santa Barbara 05.11.16 - posted by SER / YT

The setlist (2 tracks missing):

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said

It was uploaded just after this:

20180106_203649.png

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Moz in exquisite form and looking like a million bucks. Thank you, Sam, for this!

Ps. Goes well with Italian wine.

Moz in exquisite form and looking like a million bucks. Thank you, Sam, for this!

Ps. Goes well with Italian wine.
Agree.
The vocals in this are spot on.
Regards,
FWD.

Agree.
The vocals in this are spot on.
Regards,
FWD.
They truly are. And there's an ardour...a zeal! that makes you want to have been there. And the band does very well.

Moz looks almost as good as he did back in the Southpaw tour. I hope he wears a blazer in Dublin. Gonna be a great night.

Sam did am OK job
People really should be thanking moz.
It's his idea to have them filmed and given away.
Yet all people can do is bitch about him and claim he just cares about money

I love how he holds his face up in the dark posing those classic chiseled features. He did the same thing on the Who Put The M in video. He is a specimen that needs to be studied in more ways than one. Alma Matters = Maladjusted = Glorious!

PS. If we could meet in the middle and have Moz learn the Spanish intro to Speedway that would be great. I get reaching out to his Spanish fan base and I think it is great, but it would be nice if he could make the effort to do so. Loving Ganglord right now! He does look smashing.

Last edited:
Blikey! I'm in that video twice. I reckon me saw lil' Sammy walking around, but I reckoned he was trolling for chicks. Steve's Mexican is really bad. I have only heard him yell "Gracias" at shows and potato tacos and extra refried beans aren't really hard to say. There's no way Steve would sing Speedway is Mexican, he would never sell any tickets when he has to do the dreaded uk and Yerope tour every 4 years.

Sam did am OK job
People really should be thanking moz.
It's his idea to have them filmed and given away.
Yet all people can do is bitch about him and claim he just cares about money

Yes he does care about Money and he tours so he can get paid, it’s pretty much how he earns a living now a days because we all know he ain’t making money off of album sales.

I gotta give him credit he was finally dressed in something decent, those ugly shirts and sports jackets he’s worn the last few years were just dreadful it looked like he just pulled whatever out of his closet and put it on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom