Morrissey Manchester Show (July 7) - Morrissey Central

Morrissey Manchester Show - Morrissey Central
May 19, 2018

Morrissey will play Manchester in July. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a third single from the album Low In High School for July release.

I think that should read 4th single?
Source: SER via Twitter.
Regards,
FWD.

Update: 20:14

Morrissey will play Manchester on July 7th. Tickets will be on sale within the next week, plus full venue information and invited guests. BMG Records will issue a fourth single from the album Low In High School for July release.

(The Red Denotes the edit of the date and correction of the single)

Update: May 20th
second date added - July 8th at the same venue.

Last edited:
As I posted elsewhere, it would be a miracle were he to sell out the Arena to capacity now. There will be plenty of tickets for whatever venue on the night.

And if he did sell out a near majority of tickets would you then realize your finger isnt exactly of the pulse of public opinion

Yes!
Release of chain gang?

wtf> what happened to Moz being xxx ed out of the UK? he will never be able to show his face around here!!!!:swear
From now on sucky New Order/Drama shows will be the order of the day!:crazy:!! bla bla bla.:swear

Now its down to it will sell thousands of tix but maybe, maybe not sell out.:laughing:

When it sells out it will be yes but ONLY ONE SELLOUT!:drama:

As I posted elsewhere, it would be a miracle were he to sell out the Arena to capacity now. There will be plenty of tickets for whatever venue on the night.
skinnybaws is the baba vanga of morrisseysolo.

Sounds more like "All the Young People" (note "from the album Low in High School") unless that is scrapped. It's a mystery why "I Wish You Lonely" was never a proper single.

Wasn’t there talk of my love be being released as well. Since it’s been appearing and talked about elsewhere I’d guess all the young people though

Given the 10k plus numbers he routinely sold for gigs in Leeds, Glasgow, London recently , and the special nature / uniqueness of seeing Morrissey in Manchester / the number who would travel especially for a one off gig there...

He would certainly sell a hell of a lot of tickets and certainly enough to make it worth while IF he choose to play Manchester arena

I’d prefer he played somewhere else to be honest and have a feeling it won’t be the arena, be someplace else , that it’s july , perhaps outdoors? Castlefield bowl id reckon

D05611F9-A066-40C6-9C00-89D52B34AF15-279-0000001113413145.jpeg

Reckon Malibu Steve goes to Mankchester every July to visit his mom and sister because they don't like the flight from Brittin to LA, so he might as well bleed the last of the foreigner money because LIHS bombed in the USA, but charted in Brittin. Must be all that classic 1950's Americana stuff that foreigners eat up faster than Big Macs and KFC. Brittin to Steve is what Japan was to Spinal Tap when Smell the Glove charted. Good on ya Malibu Steve. A true American Capitalist.

invited guests,not seen that before.

Decent venue for a change, holds about 12.5k, saw him there in 2006, was a good gig but it t was before he started spouting the type if shit he does today

Decent venue for a change, holds about 12.5k, saw him there in 2006, was a good gig but it t was before he started spouting the type if shit he does today

How come you always have to imitate Skinny? Are you his sidekick?:dogface:
:sweet:

Interesting wording about the single. I wonder if that is to counter talk that BMG might have dropped him after his attack of verbal incontinence?

First of the gang to post again....
There’s always plenty of tickets outside at any concert.
Will be interesting to see ticket take up , following the recent comments , but honestly think he’ll still sell plenty. You’ll be surprised that a lot of people don’t buy into your theories.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom