Morrissey movie?

i think this is old news but i dont know. lots of things start but never see the light of day and then theres the joy division stuff that had two come out at relativly the same time

nice ill go see it. i know music bios like these are often only for the hardcore, thats me though, but there are some decent one out there. the joy division control was great as well as the darby one what we do is secret secret. the james dean one with franco launched his career and was also pretty good

says its being shot doesnt it so i guess itll be a matter of finishing and releasing though i get what you mean. yeah it seems like either a title with unauthorized in bright red letters at the top will appear or itll be shut down with a cease and desist order. theres a bunch of money to made in it though as interest is high. i think they could make a good one with just the public facts story that would still be entertaining. make it more about the smiths and solo career than his early development. leave that bit as the mystery he alludes to but wont speak about. make this a gimmick in the movie

fair enough, i thought i had read that it was in production

Maybe they could snare Damon to play the role of Jake, I know Moz already has.

Back
Top Bottom