Morrissey NY pre-sale sold out; travel packages available - @officialMoz / Twitter

20190306_192441.jpg

Links to:
https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Offering:
  • One (1) night stay at the New York Marriott Marquis
  • Select 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds below
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Select your show date below on May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 or 11, 2019
  • Two (2) exclusive Morrissey on Broadway merchandise items
  • Two (2) event lithographs
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host
  • Must be 21+ to purchase this package and check in to the hotel
All for $1600.
Always good to offer extra things after people have already spent...
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
POOR:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::handpointleft:!!!!:disrelieved:

someone should go check on the poor twat, all this talk of Moz sell outs must have given the twat
a bad condition.:flushed:

works out at £1214,if you have got the money,go for it.some of these vip tckets with meet n greet are into the thousands now.think my niece paid about seven hundred quid for a meet n greet with lady gaga.ps was looking at something at the o2 and it said the o2 went cashless last year,what if you show up with just cash and no card.on the news today,the first cashless pub.

works out at £1214,if you have got the money,go for it.some of these vip tckets with meet n greet are into the thousands now.think my niece paid about seven hundred quid for a meet n greet with lady gaga.ps was looking at something at the o2 and it said the o2 went cashless last year,what if you show up with just cash and no card.on the news today,the first cashless pub.
A few Arenas are trying this too on the quiet.
Sad, old fashioned me found this out at the Genting Arena last Feb. where I was directed to one of the few plastic-cupped drinks stands that took folding.
I'd love to attend Broadway, but adding in airfare - I'd be boracic for the year.
Regards,
FWD.

It's really only a matter of time until he starts selling expensive ticket upgrades with early 'first to the barrier' access, laminate, T-shirt and a 5 second 'meet and greet'. Every other band seems to be doing this now.

The industry has really been taking the piss on attending a concert these days. Sometimes I feel like I'm paying to attend some marketing convention at an arena with all these package deals. Meet and Greets are so sad and artificial too. Literally get 10 secs to snap a pic and you're off. I can visit a Madame Tussauds and get the same thing.

I'll give props to Johnny. At least he's got the concert going experience right.

A few Arenas are trying this too on the quiet.
Sad, old fashioned me found this out at the Genting Arena last Feb. where I was directed to one of the few plastic-cupped drinks stands that took folding.
I'd love to attend Broadway, but adding in airfare - I'd be boracic for the year.
Regards,
FWD.
pick and choose famous as he will probably do some shows closer to home.crazy,a world without cash,what will bank robbers do then,need to get proper jobs.

Great, first 10 rows. Always so much fun to deal with the Moz Army folks who claim those for their own and make everyone else miserable.

Great, first 10 rows. Always so much fun to deal with the Moz Army folks who claim those for their own and make everyone else miserable.
Folks buying the hotel package will be disappointed to see their front row seats behind 3 rows of people standing after the first 5 seconds...

I heard Marr was really nice and generous at his meet and greet and enjoyed conversation with people

A friend of mine did this and got everything signed, a photo, a hug and some really sage life advice. Johnny is a sweetheart.

Unlike the Springsteen thing....this won't be anything different to a typical band gig........just mainly covers......there won't be an orchestra, so why the sky high prices? If it's the venue and location, then i'm not buying it. If the London Palladium can sell tickets to see Joe Jackson for less than £50, then Moz doesn't need to go over the 100-150 mark. Madness.

Just take a ham and cheese baguette and a pocket full of emojis to beat their sorry asses with.

So these packages are all for two persons. This being Moz, there should be special "I wish you lonely" packages for the fans unable to make. any connection to another human being.

Maybe there's a "bring your cat" option. Check again.

pick and choose famous as he will probably do some shows closer to home.crazy,a world without cash,what will bank robbers do then,need to get proper jobs.

I almost never have cash. Mostly I imagine they’d become hackers and identity theft criminals. Tax fraud is gonna be rampant this year over here

Folks buying the hotel package will be disappointed to see their front row seats behind 3 rows of people standing after the first 5 seconds...

And here he goes again. The phantom of all knowledge.

And here he goes again. The phantom of all knowledge.
Just FYI - the “Super-deluxe - VIP - Ball-Washers” package that includes a reach-around will be available on Friday.

Purchase code is: VULGAR

I think part of the package should be a guarantee he'll show up. It was going to be said wasn't it? So I've said it.

A friend of mine did this and got everything signed, a photo, a hug and some really sage life advice. Johnny is a sweetheart.

Did he insert your 100 bill in the little device to make sure it was good not fake money?:rolleyes:

Did he insert your 100 bill in the little device to make sure it was good not fake money?:rolleyes:
Don’t worry about it, clown shoes. Cash money is well above your trade in dole-drippings, food stamps and your mom’s toenail clippings. Far above your pay grade and not something you need to continue fretting over.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom