Morrissey NY pre-sale sold out; travel packages available - @officialMoz / Twitter

20190306_192441.jpg

Links to:
https://www.cidentertainment.com/events/morrissey-tour/

Offering:
  • One (1) night stay at the New York Marriott Marquis
  • Select 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds below
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Select your show date below on May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10 or 11, 2019
  • Two (2) exclusive Morrissey on Broadway merchandise items
  • Two (2) event lithographs
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host
  • Must be 21+ to purchase this package and check in to the hotel
All for $1600.
Always good to offer extra things after people have already spent...
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 47974
Links to (check out the prices!):

Offering:
  • Two (2) tickets in the first ten rows to see Morrissey on Broadway at Lunt-Fontanne Theater in New York, NY
  • Opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage at Lunt-Fontanne Theater prior to show
  • On-site event host

Regards,
FWD.

Well that’s another few 100 people he has pissed off, saying that is it the promoter or him who is pulling these stunts?

Opportunity to take a photo on the stage, bahahaha. How sad for those customers...

View attachment 47974
Links to (check out the price):

Offering:
  • On-site event host
All for $1600.
Regards,
FWD.
A picture in front of the stage? Who’d even admit even going to this shit-show? ...but I suppose this latest gouge explains why nobody could get their presale tix.

Folks are transcending apologist into enabler territory here.

f***ing LOSERS...

So these packages are all for two persons. This being Moz, there should be special "I wish you lonely" packages for the fans unable to make. any connection to another human being.

A picture in front of the stage? Who’d even admit even going to this shit-show? ...but I suppose this latest gouge explains why nobody could get their presale tix.

f***ing LOSERS...

I wonder what percentage of the overall cost of the travel package will go towards the opportunity to take a photo in front of the stage.

f***ing LOSERS...
Great contribution

When are you lot going to realise he's going to wring every last possible penny from you? Picture on the stage? Who gives a f***? All about the money, and it always was, you utter chumps. Are you happy to fill up his wallet with silly extras?

YOU CHUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:swear:swear
O SO VERY STUPID CHUMPS!!!:swear
IDIOTS:swear

YOU GAVE MOZ ANOTHER SET OF SELLOUTS!!!:swear FERRET WAS SUPPOSED TO
BE GOING BACKWARD NOW YOU HAVE MADE A CHIMP:monkey::lbf:
OUT OF ME!!!:censored:

When are you lot going to realise he's going to wring every last possible penny from you? Picture on the stage? Who gives a f***? All about the money, and it always was, you utter chumps. Are you happy to fill up his wallet with silly extras?
Your 16,000+ posts don’t seem to be convincing anyone do they

I reckon I am so happy I live in Moz Angeles and can go to multiple California Son concerts every 3-6 months and only travel between 20 minutes to 2 hours. I reckon all the Big Macs and KFC you foreigners here eat is affecting your brain. He is marketing to middle aged people who have the money and are willing to spend it when they didn't have it when they were in their 20's during Kill Uncle. Go see New York and see The California Son on Broadway and for the foreigners you can get a Yankee hat too. All of The California Son's fellow American bands like Van Halen, Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Green Day, No Doubt...etc are doing it too mate innn nn nnn nn nn n n n nn it din't n n it. I reckon it was Pete's idea and it worked.

It's really only a matter of time until he starts selling expensive ticket upgrades with early 'first to the barrier' access, laminate, T-shirt and a 5 second 'meet and greet'. Every other band seems to be doing this now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom