Morrissey Official FB: "The Boy Racer" 24 years old (November 27, 2019)

Boy Racer is one of his better songs from that era . Along with this

Look at the way he messes up the balls on the pool table the couple are playing on in this video. That kind of thing gives Moz a frisson. He does this to the press all the time - and walks away with a wry smile.

I sure do! A few interesting, factual tid-bits...

Melvis is a c***.

Melvis makes and wears shitty, Flashdance style cut-offs.

Melvis sounds like a dying pug, trapped in an elevator.

Melvis fans are weak, protein-deprived, Breitbart-watered lilies.

Melvis is an old, bitter, saggy twat - who should have paid his bills and made amends years ago.

Nobody gives a f*** about Melvis and the felchers who fight to inhabit his colon.
Do you always speak of yourself in the third person?
I'm sure you have some redeeming qualities, like compassion and emotional intelligence?

Morrissey's new studio album, I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, is scheduled for March 2020 release by BMG. The album was recorded in St-remy, France, with producer Joe Chiccarelli. The eleven tracks are:

Jim Jim Falls
Love Is On Its Way Out
Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?
I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
What Kind Of People Live In These Houses?
Knockabout World
Darling, I Hug A Pillow
Once I Saw The River Clean
The Truth About Ruth
The Secret Of Music
My Hurling Days Are Done

Morrissey has described I Am Not A Dog On A Chain as:

" … the very best of me … too good to be true … too true to be considered good … ", and concludes Morrissey's contract with BMGRecords.

The first single is "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?", which features vocals by Thelma Houston. The B-side is "Rainbow Valley", a cover of the UK hit by The Love Affair.

BMG will re-issue and re-master several Morrissey albums in 2020, with updated artwork and sleeve notes. These albums are: Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You Are The Quarry, Ringleader Of The Tormentors, Years Of Refusal, Live At The Hollwood Bowl.

Morrissey has so far achieved 24 Top Ten albums in the UK - 14 solo, 10 with The Smiths. His highest U.S. chart position was this year with "California Son" at number 7.

This information provided by Rod Taylor.

That album title just makes me think of crusties.

san francisco sit lie-1546975729_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

Morrissey's new studio album, I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, is scheduled for March 2020 release by BMG. The album was recorded in St-remy, France, with producer Joe Chiccarelli. The eleven tracks are:

Jim Jim Falls
Love Is On Its Way Out
Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?
I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
What Kind Of People Live In These Houses?
Knockabout World
Darling, I Hug A Pillow
Once I Saw The River Clean
The Truth About Ruth
The Secret Of Music
My Hurling Days Are Done

Morrissey has described I Am Not A Dog On A Chain as:

" … the very best of me … too good to be true … too true to be considered good … ", and concludes Morrissey's contract with BMGRecords.

The first single is "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?", which features vocals by Thelma Houston. The B-side is "Rainbow Valley", a cover of the UK hit by The Love Affair.

BMG will re-issue and re-master several Morrissey albums in 2020, with updated artwork and sleeve notes. These albums are: Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You Are The Quarry, Ringleader Of The Tormentors, Years Of Refusal, Live At The Hollwood Bowl.

Morrissey has so far achieved 24 Top Ten albums in the UK - 14 solo, 10 with The Smiths. His highest U.S. chart position was this year with "California Son" at number 7.

This information provided by Rod Taylor.

How doomed is this album without BMG pushing it? They are not going to aggressively market a product from an artist who is no longer on their roster and the reissues are probably part of the severance deal.

Boy Racer is one of his better songs from that era . Along with this

Look at the way he messes up the balls on the pool table the couple are playing on in this video. That kind of thing gives Moz a frisson. He does this to the press all the time - and walks away with a wry smile.

I love that song & my name gets in it - albeit as an insult.

I'm still not convinced he's happy with the mess he's creating right now though. Apart from one smirk in the video for Spent The Day In Bed, he looks stressed.

That album title just makes me think of crusties.

View attachment 53577

Funnily enough the co-founder of Extinction Rebellion (a crustie) is currently getting monstered for eco-fascism because XR is getting flack for being mostly white & middle-class. I never liked them, but I like them even less for throwing him under the bus.

Funnily enough the co-founder of Extinction Rebellion (a crustie) is currently getting monstered for eco-fascism because XR is getting flack for being mostly white & middle-class. I never liked them, but I like them even less for throwing him under the bus.

Yere, i read. Lot of loony toons involved in that.

I remember seeing this performance and thinking at the time that the suit jacket and pants look seemed new, and that the crowd basically sat/stood there lifeless. say what you want to about the song itself, but the band rocked the sh*t out of it! True musicianship on full display.

I sure do! A few interesting, factual tid-bits...

Melvis is a c***.

Melvis makes and wears shitty, Flashdance style cut-offs.

Melvis sounds like a dying pug, trapped in an elevator.

Melvis fans are weak, protein-deprived, Breitbart-watered lilies.

Melvis is an old, bitter, saggy twat - who should have paid his bills and made amends years ago.

Nobody gives a f*** about Melvis and the felchers who fight to inhabit his colon.

Melvin Pizza Pop maybe you should consider dropping the "Melvis". FFS dont you have a dictionary handy where you dont have to use the same words over and over again.:straightface:

Post about Drama Le Pews wig, do something constructive.o_O

I love Southpaw, but Boy Racer isn't exactly one of the highlights of the album. This is the first time I've ever seen it referred to as "iconic".

I was at the local Italian place, waiting on a proper veal sandwich. I heard the sounds of lame-ass pap coming over the shop stereo and immediately ordered their house take take on foie-gras.

It was the only thing rich enough to peel away the bad taste of the elevator sludge that Melvis has committed himself to.

Sad time for some. Tasty as f*** for me. ;)
the most boring person ever to inhabit this site,typing the same utter drivel every time.
why don't you swith off your television set and go and do something less boring instead.??????

Ohhh, you've outed your age with that one oh child of the 70's. :thumb:
well spotted steph,i was wondering if anyone would notice.was a good programme for the time,just a bunch of scallywags giving ideas of what to do on the school holidays.

Back
Top Bottom