Morrissey on BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Oct. 2, 2017, Maida Vale, London) - reminder / reports

Setlist:

You Have Killed Me / I Wish You Lonely / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / Istanbul / Ganglord / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / My Love, I'd Do Anything for You (not played) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (not played)

Setlist provided by @NeilW70 / Twitter.

• BBC 6 Music Live video highlights (10 songs, UK only) - BBC iPlayer. Link posted by Jim_Royle.
  • Photos posted at BBC Radio 6 Music / Facebook (4 total)

40878_maida_vale_bbc6music.jpg

• From @NeilW70 / Twitter. Link posted by BrummieBoy.

Full #morrissey setlist at #maidavale. Looks like three more songs after went off air. Photo credit to @Dr_Paul_Thomas

40877_maida_vale_setlist.jpg
  • Link posted by an anonymous person:

Just a reminder poached from the BBC site for people wanting to watch/hear the show:

How to catch Moz tomorrow:

1) On the BBC website

Visit the BBC Radio 6 Music homepage at bbc.co.uk/6music to keep up-to-date with all the latest highlights from this year's 6 Music Live.

You'll be able to watch the live performances, plus an interview with Lauren, by visiting us from 11:30am each day.

Then, from 7pm each evening, you'll be able to watch each set on-demand, available for the following 30 days.

There'll also be a selection of video highlights and photos from all the acts available via the website.

2) On the BBC Red Button
Press Red from any BBC TV channel from midday each day to watch Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Morrissey's sets live.

The performances will then be looped on Red Button, before a highlights programme goes live at 7pm.

There'll also be a special programme featuring the best bits from all the acts, available via the Red Button from Saturday 7 to Friday 13 October.

FULL RED BUTTON SCHEDULE (subject to change)

Monday 2 October: 12:00 - 16:15 / 19:00 - ongoing
Tuesday 3 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 4 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 15:45 / 19:00 - ongoing
Thursday 5 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Friday 6 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Saturday 7 October: ongoing - 17:50 / 22:00 - ongoing
Sunday 8 October: ongoing - 12:20 / 16:30 - 17:50 / 23:40 - ongoing
Monday 9 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 21:05 - ongoing
Tuesday 10 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 17:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 11 October: ongoing - 18:00 / 23:00 - ongoing
Thursday 12 October: ongoing - ongoing
Friday 13 October: ongoing - 22:00

3) On the Radio
Lauren Laverne will be taking her 6 Music show to Maida Vale, 10:00-13:00, each morning, featuring special editions of Memory Tapes, interviews with all the artists, and more build-up, before the live performance from 12:00.
Listen live, or on-demand for 30 days after broadcast, by following the links below:
4) On Facebook

Keep an eye on our 6 Music Facebook page every day from 10:30am to see Lauren in conversation with some of our acts and guests. They'll also pick the tracks to go on their Memory Tapes.

5) On Instagram

We'll be backstage on Instagram Stories, showcasing all the best photos from each performance.

6) On Twitter

Follow the conversation and share reactions on Twitter, and see some of the best moments from each session

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am hugely humacurious, Ket.
You gave us something, to nibble on, like a veggie nugget to a dog and we crunched and swallowed it, it tastes delicious :rolleyes: so we want more! I know you can do it without being indiscreet! :D

all I can say is... that 'Indiscreet' is one of my favorite Sparks records, and that'll have to satisfy you... for ever. :cool:

Does the BBC do this for everyone? I mean this is interesting that they would feel the need to provide this level of detail for Morrissey. I guess I don't have a good idea of how popular he is in the UK. For example, I could see like CBS tv saying this if Taylor Swift was performing or whatever.

Morrissey is a cultural icon in the UK.
The 6Music showcase in October has occurred every year since 2012. 5 acts are featured each day of the week, no acts are given preferential treatment (6Music prides itself on playing new and non-mainstream music)
The BBC red button is not a TV channel per se.

Regards,
FWD.

this is new music day.should be fun.

A fresh set list has been confirmed.

Suedehead
Staircase At The University
Speedway
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Mama
Kiss Me A Lot
Spent The Day In Bed
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Ouiji
All You Need Is Meat
The Bullfighter Dies
People Are The Same Everywhere
Valarie (Zutons Cover)
Meat Is Murder
How Soon Is Now
Scandinavia
What She Said
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Encore: Spent the Day In Bed feat: Boy George wishing the 70 audience members HBD x

can someone please tell me, if this is the link to the radio livestream: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music
and if there is a direct link to watch the onlinestream? thanks a lot.
that's the station lantern but you have to sign in and if your not in the uk it will block you,dont worry it will be on here this afternoon,someone like famouswhendead will have it up in no time.not long to wait.

Use the ‘tune in’ app

Playing new york dolls now...

great lantern ,you should be fine.enjoy.

music starts at 12, 'perhaps a chat before'

went very quiet on here,oh the anticipation.

Shit, I still have to find it...yeah another hr.

that's the station lantern but you have to sign in and if your not in the uk it will block you,dont worry it will be on here this afternoon,someone like famouswhendead will have it up in no time.not long to wait.
Well thats me f***ed, I guess I'm gonna have to wait then.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom