Morrissey on C à vous‏ (France 5 TV) tonight Oct. 9, 2017 8pm - BMG France

Posted by an anonymous person:

Originally posted by an anonymous person in the Morrissey in Paris? thread:

Translation:

Surprise tonight in @cavousf5 guest... Meeting at 8: 00 on @France5tv for the @officialmoz #morrissey live

40920_bmgfrance.jpg

Image posted by an anonymous person:

40926_cavous.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get a thing. Why is he doing series of unexpected cameral apperances in Europe instead of a tour?

Thank you very much for the person who uploaded the footage.

Drum skin's Japanese translation of two song titles (Spent the Day in Bed and I Bury the Living) are atrocious.

Drum skin's Japanese translation of two song titles (Spent the day in bed and Bury the living) are atrocious.

I asked my daughter to translate also - I will report back.

He looks great. The news is more like they just try to shock you to make you keep watching.
I stopped watching CNN, MSNBC, Fox. It doesn't seem like news anymore. They really don't report on anything useful and for a while it was 99% about Donald Trump.

Drum skin's Japanese translation of two song titles (Spent the day in bed and Bury the living) are atrocious.

But that of course does suggest that 'Bury The Living' maybe a 'single', whatever that means, these days.

I represent Steven, never has there been a better time to re-release Throwing Arms Around Paris to get a number one record.

Martin.

#priceless :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I’d forgotten all about that. Ugh.

I like this song more every time I hear it
I'm the opposite. It grates a little more for me each time, especially the "Time do as I wish" part.
Out of all of the songs played from the new album, I like this one the least. It's got a slickness that just bugs me.

But that of course does suggest that 'Bury The Living' maybe a 'single', whatever that means, these days.

It would have to be a pretty drastic radio edit. It's about 7 minutes long, isn't it?

My guess for the next single would either be 'All the young people' or 'I wish you lonely'. Simply Because he's played them a couple of times.

I don't get a thing. Why is he doing series of unexpected cameral apperances in Europe instead of a tour?
Because his record company are trying their best, to flog the public the emperor and his new clothes as best they can, when, what they should be doing is pulling the plug on him and his sick album. The emperor has new clothes. Not. Many see through him- the sick f***.

I'm the opposite. It grates a little more for me each time, especially the "Time do as I wish" part.
Out of all of the songs played from the new album, I like this one the least. It's got a slickness that just bugs me.

Well, then stop listening to it. I know you think he needs you, he really doesn't. Bite your tongue. The world is filled with negativity, be an original.

To be honest i don't like very much this TV show usually.
It s a tv show about Tv show ...
And people in this show talk too much like
parakeets in a cage...
But today was special because for 2 resons ;
A tribute to one of the most famous french actor Jean Rochefort
(call bythe way the french english gentleman) and of course
Monsieur Mauricet

Yes, this show has very poor production values, a low ceiling as if you were in a cheap banquet hall.
There is also the bizarre dude in the mirrored sunglasses.

Yes, this show has very poor production values, a low ceiling as if you were in a cheap banquet hall.
There is also the bizarre dude in the mirrored sunglasses.
It's too close for comfort for me.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom