Morrissey on C à vous‏ (France 5 TV) tonight Oct. 9, 2017 8pm - BMG France

Posted by an anonymous person:

Originally posted by an anonymous person in the Morrissey in Paris? thread:

Translation:

Surprise tonight in @cavousf5 guest... Meeting at 8: 00 on @France5tv for the @officialmoz #morrissey live

40920_bmgfrance.jpg

Image posted by an anonymous person:

40926_cavous.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this show has very poor production values, a low ceiling as if you were in a cheap banquet hall.
There is also the bizarre dude in the mirrored sunglasses.

Phillippe Manoeuvre ignorant little twat! His knowledge of rock you 'll never have . So silence and respect. For your knowledge , an old chap of Gainsbourg who advised him to wear these mirrored glasses

Well, then stop listening to it. I know you think he needs you, he really doesn't. Bite your tongue. The world is filled with negativity, be an original.
You're too funny. Obviously I know Morrissey doesn't need me, he really doesn't.
Get a grip.

I for one love the sun glasses as I have a pair just like them

I don't know why people don't like this song.

I think for some it's just the polarizing political culture. There's been this whole fake news deal with trump so many leftists, which is a large part of morrisseys fan base, are very sensitive and opposed to attacking the news in any way. They view it as a right wing thing to say and given many leftists hatred of trump and his base, and these thing have been echoed by conservative populists and racists and bigots all over the place, tend to flip to the extremes opposite. I've seen this criticism in some of remarks about spent the day in various places. Some of course just don't like the song for whatever reason but I've a feeling this is part of the reasoning for some here

Phillippe Manoeuvre ignorant little twat! His knowledge of rock you 'll never have . So silence and respect. For your knowledge , an old chap of Gainsbourg who advised him to wear these mirrored glasses

The dude is like 75 years old and dresses like a teenager FFS, with his gray hair sticking up in myriad of small
triangles. There are a lot of these bizarre types today, thinking they are teenagers and protesting etc.
Hes french, what knowledge of 'rock' can he possibly have when he probably doesnt understand half the lyrics of the true rock and roll classics. I have more rock knowledge, just everyone I know does.
Outside of that hes totally unknown.

He looks FABULOUS !!!
:)

And wearing an image of a younger him as a button! too cool.

What a strange setting, glad no one was stuffing their mouths, respect !

smoothest live version yet. The BBC 6 sound mix is my favorite so far, more edge and better sounding room than Later show.

best ending too, didn't care for the Later versions ending.

Anyone know who is on the badge on Moz's right breast? I can't make it out.

Hopefully not Anne Marie Waters or some other right-wing demon.

He looks FABULOUS !!!
:)

And wearing an image of a younger him as a button! too cool.

What a strange setting, glad no one was stuffing their mouths, respect !

smoothest live version yet. The BBC 6 sound mix is my favorite so far, more edge and better sounding room than Later show.

best ending too, didn't care for the Later versions ending.

I have no idea about the pin! To my eyes it looks like the sort of bizarre avatar used by a troll member of these forums.

Didnt like that performance much tbh, the sound production/engineering wasnt great.

Morrisseys voice has also been off for all these recent live shows, not sure if he's ill or been ill or if even hes got some issues with his voice like in 2009, otherwise I think he's had it performing live. Hoping its just a blip, his voice has been pretty good the last few years.

Anyone know who is on the badge on Moz's right breast? I can't make it out.

Hopefully not Anne Marie Waters or some other right-wing demon.

I had to zoom in on it and I think it is the vegas pic of him with dollars bills in his mouth. I got a good laugh out of it. He is the funniest person I don't know.

To be honest i don't like very much this TV show usually.
It s a tv show about Tv show ...
And people in this show talk too much like
parakeets in a cage...
But today was special because for 2 resons ;
A tribute to one of the most famous french actor Jean Rochefort
(call bythe way the french english gentleman) and of course
Monsieur Mauricet

" And people in this show talk too much like
parakeets in a cage... "

Like this site. :)

I think for some it's just the polarizing political culture. There's been this whole fake news deal with trump so many leftists, which is a large part of morrisseys fan base, are very sensitive and opposed to attacking the news in any way. They view it as a right wing thing to say and given many leftists hatred of trump and his base, and these thing have been echoed by conservative populists and racists and bigots all over the place, tend to flip to the extremes opposite. I've seen this criticism in some of remarks about spent the day in various places. Some of course just don't like the song for whatever reason but I've a feeling this is part of the reasoning for some here
People like their truth to come from the mouths of people they like. If it comes from someone they disagree with then it's best left ignored or shouted down if they can be bothered.

The dude is like 75 years old and dresses like a teenager FFS, with his gray hair sticking up in myriad of small
triangles. There are a lot of these bizarre types today, thinking they are teenagers and protesting etc.
Hes french, what knowledge of 'rock' can he possibly have when he probably doesnt understand half the lyrics of the true rock and roll classics. I have more rock knowledge, just everyone I know does.
Outside of that hes totally unknown.

the problem is, I look around and see all these crazy teenagers dressing up to look like they're 75 years old !

guess they're just.. born old sadly wise that way !

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom