Morrissey on C à vous‏ (France 5 TV) tonight Oct. 9, 2017 8pm - BMG France

Posted by an anonymous person:

Originally posted by an anonymous person in the Morrissey in Paris? thread:

Translation:

Surprise tonight in @cavousf5 guest... Meeting at 8: 00 on @France5tv for the @officialmoz #morrissey live

40920_bmgfrance.jpg

Image posted by an anonymous person:

40926_cavous.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then stop listening to it. I know you think he needs you, he really doesn't. Bite your tongue. The world is filled with negativity, be an original.
Fancy that! A low-expectation having Morrissey apologist, telling someone to be an original.

The tune is ok. A halfway decent band could make it fly!!! Vox and lyrics are trite. ...but what would one expect from a needy troglodyte?

Bunch of low-expectation having ball-washers on the new material, huh?

It’s all good. The tunes I’ve heard are bland and weak as peas porridge. By all means though, buy six copies each. You’ll surely push your wee ponce-douche up to just below Miss Congeniality in no time!

Fancy that! A low-expectation having Morrissey apologist, telling someone to be an original.

The tune is ok. A halfway decent band could make it fly!!! Vox and lyrics are trite. ...but what would one expect from a needy troglodyte?

One song out of hundreds of thousands. If you don't like it, honestly, it's not a requirement to comment about it. It's abusive to go on and on a about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is, I look around and see all these crazy teenagers dressing up to look like they're 75 years old !

guess they're just.. born old sadly wise that way !

WTF? where? Old dudes never walked around with backpacks before. LOL
Old is out. Everybody wants to be a teenager and skateboard to the protest.:rolleyes:

Even Moz wears blazers appropriate to his age. The fit is a bit snug, with his belly sometimes
slipping through the bottom but otherwise appropriate.:thumb:

Lol. I Bury My Living Room is how it comes off.

Even cack-handed Google translate offers a better "Beddo de ichinichi sugoshita" and "Watashi ha ikimono wo maiso suru"
(Had to type as romaji -- when I included Japanese characters I got the following message: "Content contains banned words: 8 matched Chinese characters: (eight kanji separated by commas)" WTF?

And wtf is Japanese doing on the drum skin anyway??

Thank you very much for the person who uploaded the footage.

Drum skin's Japanese translation of two song titles (Spent the Day in Bed and I Bury the Living) are atrocious.

after 2 days and the best PR Morrissey can have, the songs he played by Jules, and the single also ,as in Paris studio programme...the songs grow, I wish you lonely is wonderfull,the single should be in the top 20, x-my-fingers for the album to be a nmbr 1 in the UK...if there one thing Morrissey can't blame is all the PR, BMG is doing,seems Morrissey is in Europe to do PR for his album and single, well I hope He'll visit the Netherlands,but won't see him appear in 'De Wereld draait door'or 'Jinek'',have my hopes on koffietijd :lbf:...anyway great to see Morrissey and band play in lots of shows.

BMG is doing well. C à vous gets a million viewers which is excellent for access prime time. Anyway there isn't many live music possibilities on French tv...
Quite a good choice

after 2 days and the best PR Morrissey can have, the songs he played by Jules, and the single also ,as in Paris studio programme...the songs grow, I wish you lonely is wonderfull,the single should be in the top 20, x-my-fingers for the album to be a nmbr 1 in the UK...if there one thing Morrissey can't blame is all the PR, BMG is doing,seems Morrissey is in Europe to do PR for his album and single, well I hope He'll visit the Netherlands,but won't see him appear in 'De Wereld draait door'or 'Jinek'',have my hopes on koffietijd :lbf:...anyway great to see Morrissey and band play in lots of shows.

Right about that celibate!
Don't know if he would ever be guest on "de wereld draait door".
Or Jinek.
But Jeroen Pauw would be delighted to have him as he mentioned Morrissey once in his show with respect and admiration. :thumb:

iv said loads of times on here,BMG are doing a great job and Morrissey cant fault the way they are getting the songs access to the public.well done bmg.

I expected him on « Quotidien », but maube his recent declarations made that impossible as the team there is very left wing.

It appears that Morrissey and the boys happened upon a very strange diner and played a song. Gosh- that was so bizarre and awkward at the beginning. I do appreciate the effort, especially the BBC performance. That was unexpected and really outstanding. I just don’t understand the need to promote older stuff like You Have Killed Me. Speedway with Gustavo singing is just brutal. Jack the Ripper was amazing. The upcoming tour seems abbreviated. Maybe he is realizing his limitations. Perhaps the cancellations will be minimized...who am I kidding?

Morrissey on C à vous was quite unexpectd and rather pointless, I'm afraid.

1/The people on that show had no idea who Morrissey is, although they had been told he was some kind of a big deal
2/I don't see how this tune can attract a wider audience that the core french fans (there aren't too many)
3/Philippe Manoeuvre is the self-appointed "Mr Rock'n Roll" in France. He always despised Morrissey & the Smiths, never cared about them, never understood them, barely acknowledged them.

The dude is like 75 years old and dresses like a teenager FFS, with his gray hair sticking up in myriad of small
triangles. There are a lot of these bizarre types today, thinking they are teenagers and protesting etc.

Hes french, what knowledge of 'rock' can he possibly have when he probably doesnt understand half the lyrics of the true rock and roll classics. I have more rock knowledge, just everyone I know does.
Outside of that hes totally unknown.

Morrissey isn't 75 years old.

I asked my daughter to translate also - I will report back.

Yay! Uncleskinny is back in the love camp!! The UKIP comments were just wind-ups and ‘f*** Morrissey-SoLow’ was just an aberration, time to get your scanner out from under the stairs! x

Stop watching the news!
Because the news contrives to frighten you
To make you feel small and alone
To make you feel that your mind isn't your own

.... et Morrissey vient chanter ça dans C à vous ......

Today is pathetic.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom