Three different covers to choose from.

Now available for purchase (digital and print) on the Rockdelux site (Spanish):

OCTUBRE 2014
RDL 332
MORRISSEY
Hablando con el mito

MORRISSEY
“EL MUNDO HA CAMBIADO PORQUE HAY GENTE COMO YO EN ÉL”

El último de los grandes dioses del pop británico acaba de publicar su décimo álbum, “World Peace Is None Of Your Business”, y este mes lo presentará en Madrid y Barcelona en una gira que, quién sabe, podría cerrar el círculo abierto por la mítica visita de The Smiths en 1985. Mordaz como siempre, misántropo como nunca, y con un tono crepuscular, reflexiona sobre su actual visión de las cosas en esta entrevista exclusiva.

portada_332-hi-res.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind all these photos of Morrissey's fat gut - why hasn't anyone posted the interview? If this was a UK/US mag, it would have been scanned up put within 24 hours.

Never mind all these photos of Morrissey's fat gut - why hasn't anyone posted the interview? If this was a UK/US mag, it would have been scanned up put within 24 hours.

My sentiments exactly. I'm interested in what Morrissey has to say, not this shallow body fascism. For f***'s sake, the tour begins in four days and this is the lead topic of conversation :crazy:

My sentiments exactly. I'm interested in what Morrissey has to say, not this shallow body fascism. For f***'s sake, the tour begins in four days and this is the lead topic of conversation :crazy:

Body fascism. Where did you pull that one from? One Hundred Idiotic Ways to Misuse the Word Fascism in Conversation and Print?

Actually, I pulled it from The General Traits of 99.9% of The Threads on Morrissey-Solo: Inane, Vacuous and Facile

Why, oh why, do people not get anymore why Morrissey is so special. What made people stop supporting him like their life depended on it? Why does everyone have to pick, pick, pick... He hasn't changed. We all just hear a lot more about events than we did in 1992...

When you're quite finished posing on your superiority podium, you'll find that fascism, in general terms, may be used to refer to intolerance...for example an intolerance of anyone who may or may not have excessive flesh.

Unrelated but the moderators perhaps didn't think this was worth mentioning: three hours of Johnny Marr and all things Smiths related on Irish radio station Today FM, started at 9pm tonight and runs until midnight GMT.
Can be streamed from Todayfm.com
Paul mcloone radio show.

Last edited:
Actually, I pulled it from The General Traits of 99.9% of The Threads on Morrissey-Solo: Inane, Vacuous and Facile

Why, oh why, do people not get anymore why Morrissey is so special. What made people stop supporting him like their life depended on it? Why does everyone have to pick, pick, pick... He hasn't changed. We all just hear a lot more about events than we did in 1992...

When you're quite finished posing on your superiority podium, you'll find that fascism, in general terms, may be used to refer to intolerance...for example an intolerance of anyone who may or may not have excessive flesh.

Psst, lean in and listen carefully. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Fascism is a political ideology. Nothing more. Nothing less. It has NOTHING to do with intolerance to obesity.

I think he got ya, RB.

Umm, and humasexual is being attracted to fascinating people. :rolleyes: The term 'fascist' has been hijacked to be a pejorative term to describe one who is intolerant. Intolerant to pit bulls? You are a pit bull fascist. Intolerant to fat people? You are a body fascist. Intolerant to blondes? You are a hair color fascist. Intolerant to people with piercings and tattoos? You are a body art fascist. Overuse and misuse of the term fascism has rendered the term virtually meaningless. And this is unfortunate.

I hate that photo- they couldn't take new ones? It's so awkward, with the arms. And the hair sucks.

I can't think recent promo and/or fan photo that actually makes Moz look good. The clothes look bad too. Is Anton Corbijn too busy these days for a photo shoot?

Unless you've got evidence that she's planning to exterminate people because of their high Body Mass Index, I think I'm gonna have point out that you've misunderstood the concept of 'intolerance,' as well. This really isn't your day. Sorry.

Oh, and, people are more critical of Morrissey now than they were in 1992 because he makes shit music now. Hope this helps.

Umm, and humasexual is being attracted to fascinating people. :rolleyes: The term 'fascist' has been hijacked to be a pejorative term to describe one who is intolerant. Intolerant to pit bulls? You are a pit bull fascist. Intolerant to fat people? You are a body fascist. Intolerant to blondes? You are a hair color fascist. Intolerant to people with piercings and tattoos? You are a body art fascist. Overuse and misuse of the term fascism has rendered the term virtually meaningless. And this is unfortunate.

What an original idea. :straightface:

Well, I'm not going to pretend that I like the term body fascist or over usage of fascism generally. The main point was that from the outside in, the original responses to this thread were utterly pathetic. From the day we are born, we all begin to deteriorate, in spite of our best efforts. When you get to mid-fifties you will be lucky if the younger generation doesn't respond to your naked torso with an "ewww, gross". Now that is a reality that bites all of us.

Well, I'm not going to pretend that I like the term body fascist or over usage of fascism generally. The main point was that from the outside in, the original responses to this thread were utterly pathetic. From the day we are born, we all begin to deteriorate, in spite of our best efforts. When you get to mid-fifties you will be lucky if the younger generation doesn't respond to your naked torso with an "ewww, gross". Now that is a reality that bites all of us.

Well, my response was actually in response to his thick midriff being objectified by Solo's resident hetero horndog. I don't think fat is sexy on men or women--jmo. Just as I don't think facial hair on men, or leg hair on women, are. Would I discriminate against anyone for having these traits? Heck no. And I would not show or feel intolerance. I simply would not hop in bed with any of them. Gross is synonymous with unsexy in this case. Not with less than human or less worthy of respect.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom