Morrissey on Dermot O'Leary, Radio 2 (Apr. 30, 2011, 3pm)

Update Apr. 30, 2011, 4:05PM PT:

mozmic_dancer;1986638305 said:
You can listen to it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010lxqd Just hit the “Listen Now” tab; about 1:13:30 minutes in.

mp3 version here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=619B043K

Reminder: interview to air Saturday, Apr. 30 at 3:00PM BBC Radio 2. Post your reports in the comments section below.

Boyd Hilton just tweeted:

@boydhiltonboydhilton

The dream scenario is happening (barring last-minute withdrawal): Morrissey on @radioleary's show, Sat Apr 30, Radio 2, 3pm.

Related item:
  1. MOZ/ Dermot picture on Radio2 website - Apr. 26, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have thought dream scenario for Boyd would have been Morrissey on the Richard Bacon show on R5Live just before his (Boyd's) TV review slot.

Bring back Russell Brand all is forgiven. Apart from remaking Arthur

sou brasileira,adorou suas musicas.gostaria que viesse ao Brasilfazer um show para amantes de sua musica

At the end of Dermots' radio 2 show today, he confirmed that Morrissey will be on next week.

At the end of Dermots' radio 2 show today, he confirmed that Morrissey will be on next week.

"He is known internationally for introducing Michael Jackson to a large audience of fans in London in March 2009 in what turned out to be Jackson's final public appearance before his death, with the two sharing an affectionate hug. "

Oh... dear.

"In May 2009, O'Leary became the new host of Matt Lucas and David Walliams' Rock Profile."

Aha... bathing water :D

"O'Leary's Radio 2 show focuses on new music and live sessions, and has featured live sessions from the likes of..."

Is M. going to sing?

On a more serious note, where are the Radio 2 studios? Also at the Broadcasting House?

"Radio 2 broadcasts throughout the UK on FM between 88.1 and 90.2MHz from studios in Western House, adjacent to Broadcasting House in central London. "

Ah, ok... Where is Western House? Cool. They have these mirrored windows. Gosh, I should have known and hope that they cannot look outside from within, because I once applied suntan lotion just outside. This Western House is literally just 0.1 mile away from where I usually stay when I am in London. Why is Morrissey always in London at times when I considered to go there but decided not to?

Is the World Pizza ready to hang out at yet? Must be an awesome place to have your lunch sandwich.

Happy Easter!

Dermot O'Leary is a despicable, bumptious mooncalf. Moz is certainly slumming it appearing with him.

Dermot O'Leary is a despicable, bumptious mooncalf. Moz is certainly slumming it appearing with him.

Who, of any integrity has wanted to be associated with Morrissey in twenty years, other than sycophants,has beens,or despicable, bumptious mooncalfs?Infact, gross lack of integrity and Morrissey have gone hand in glove for years now.He has to take what he can get these days i suppose.

Who is this guy? Wanker! Sounds like the UK version of the insipid Ryan Seacrest!

Someone get this guy to asking something interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOozzzz. Return to Brazill....

tour in south america Now, please!

Morrissey, retorne ao Brasil... Queremos uma turnê na américa do sul!! Por Favor!

Last edited:
New album ready and waiting to be released, providing he can find a record label. That's all that matters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom