Morrissey on "El Informante" (Nov. 12, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey on "El Informante" Chile - reminder / reports

Posted on the Morrissey Official Facebook page:

¡Chile! Morrissey estará presentándose esta noche a las 22:30 horas, en “El Informante, de TVN!
Chile! Morrissey will be performing tonight on TVN's show “El Informante”, 10:30!

Video available. Somehow still alive posted:

All 3 songs here:

Morrissey cautivó en El Informante - TVN

From @jumastorga / Instagram. Link posted by tyronepowebottom.

Con #Morrissey, antes del comienzo de @elinformantetvn

el_informante.jpg

YouTube video links posted by countthree:

"The Bullfighter Dies"

"Speedway"

"World Peace Is None Of Your Business"

Last edited:
Comb over to my house
Comb on and do something new

Benny-the-British-Butcher

If I didn't know you were ghoulishly obsessed with this place and morrissey I would give you the benefit of the doubt.

In a recent interview Morrissey stated his dramatic hair loss was down to the harsh medications he is taking.

Honestly how, even as a troll and a character, do you begin to defend the idea that you're mocking a man losing his hair as he tries to stave off what could easily become throat cancer??

Have you ever suffered loss, or seen them transformed in front of your eyes? It is no laughing matter.

Be ashamed.

I feel WPINOYB is becoming an hymn, mainly because it appeals to people's common sense and intends to open our eyes about our responsibility in the process that leads powerful people to take decisions against peace. They make us participate as innocent lambs in the biggest business of humanity: war. We suffer all the losses and they make fortunes, we believe we are fighting for a nation, when in fact a little group is getting richer and richer. We poor little fools. They prepare a media stage to sell us the necessity of war and we buy it, making things even worst than what they are for millions of souls.
This song will reach its true dimension when we actually know the atrocities the different war processes are producing around the world. The refugee crisisis is only the tip of the iceberg, something hard to hide by the mainstream media designed to deceive, not to inform us.
Morrissey could be singing old hits, be praised everywhere, filling his pockets and acting as a pampered celebrity. On the contrary, he is doing the right thing. Truth is uncomfortable... and dangerous. I love you Moz.

I feel WPINOYB is becoming an hymn, mainly because it appeals to people's common sense and intends to open our eyes about our responsibility in the process that leads powerful people to take decisions against peace. They make us participate as innocent lambs in the biggest business of humanity: war. We suffer all the losses and they make fortunes, we believe we are fighting for a nation, when in fact a little group is getting richer and richer. We poor little fools. They prepare a media stage to sell us the necessity of war and we buy it, making things even worst than what they are for millions of souls.
This song will reach its true dimension when we actually know the atrocities the different war processes are producing around the world. The refugee crisisis is only the tip of the iceberg, something hard to hide by the mainstream media designed to deceive, not to inform us.
Morrissey could be singing old hits, be praised everywhere, filling his pockets and acting as a pampered celebrity. On the contrary, he is doing the right thing. Truth is uncomfortable... and dangerous. I love you Moz.

Riiiiggghhhtt...

how many refugees is moz willing to shelter in his luxury abode/tax shelter in lausanne?

Interesting. Is this album only for the poor people struggling? How should a man of means try to enjoy this album? I certainly cherry pick only the parts that I can relate to.

Interesting. Is this album only for the poor people struggling? How should a man of means try to enjoy this album? I certainly cherry pick only the parts that I can relate to.

its an album about rich people going thru hard times without a record contract.

how many refugees is moz willing to shelter in his luxury abode/tax shelter in lausanne?

I'm sure not that as many as could be sheltered in Buckingham Palace or in many other luxurious residences of people directly linked with the decisions that inmersed the world in this humanitarian disaster, and much less than could be sheltered in the residences of people who take huge profits from the industry of war.

The actual thing is refugees shouldn't exist. People shouldn't be forced to leave their homes, their roots, their countries, risk their lives and their children's by ilegally traspassing frontlines. People shouldn't be forced to act as desperates zombies, half dead half alive, looking for a safe place far from bombs and rapes and torture. They are blamed by their state of necessity, their pain is ignored, and the ultimate responsibles of such massacres enjoy the good life and their anonymity. They pay servants to cover their trails on the media, and to act as trolls to discredit those who dare to protest against iniquities and slaughters.

You poor little fool, how much are you being paid to be so stupid and blind? Are you defending the warlords for free?

I'm sure not that as many as could be sheltered in Buckingham Palace or in many other luxurious residences of people directly linked with the decisions that inmersed the world in this humanitarian disaster, and much less than could be sheltered in the residences of people who take huge profits from the industry of war.

The actual thing is refugees shouldn't exist. People shouldn't be forced to leave their homes, their roots, their countries, risk their lives and their children's by ilegally traspassing frontlines. People shouldn't be forced to act as desperates zombies, half dead half alive, looking for a safe place far from bombs and rapes and torture. They are blamed by their state of necessity, their pain is ignored, and the ultimate responsibles of such massacres enjoy the good life and their anonymity. They pay servants to cover their trails on the media, and to act as trolls to discredit those who dare to protest against iniquities and slaughters.

You poor little fool, how much are you being paid to be so stupid and blind? Are you defending the warlords for free?

Refugees shouldn't exist. Thanks for that piercing insight. We have a UKIP voter.

you expect the queen to harbor refugees? according to your idol the royals are bad people. moz is the good person he should be the one harboring a few refugees. shelter them and feed them in his tax shelter estate. im sure lol that there are plenty of shirts that dont fit him he can give to the refugees.
you cant expect your enemies -the queen- to do your bidding. try doing it yourself moz.

or maybe he should go to syria and talk sense to the terrorists. (rolls eyes)

Today you are a man of means and you don't want to think about war, murder and humanitarian disasters. Tomorrow you could be escaping and hiding to save your life and you, or your children, or your grandchildren could be forced to witness how looters enjoy the properties of your family. That's war: it destroys everything you believed was untouchable. Some messages are not made only to be enjoyed, they are made to be transmitted and create awareness.

Art is a way to communicate ideas, from the Guernica of Picasso to The Shout of Edvard Much, through The Diary of Anne Frank and Imagine of John Lennon. You can take them or leave them. Who dares to say living in the Matrix they designed for us is not comfortable? Until it falls. Enjoy yours.

Last edited:
Today you are a man of means and you don't want to think about war, murder and humanitarian disasters. Tomorrow you could be escaping and hiding to save your life and you, or your children, or your grandchildren could be forced to witness how looters enjoy the properties of your family. That's war: it destroys everything you believed was untouchable. Some messages are not made only to be enjoyed, they are made to be transmitted and create awareness.

Art is a way to communicate ideas, from the Guernica of Picasso to The Shout of Edvard Much, through The Diary of Anne Frank and Imagine of John Lennon. You can take them or leave them. Who dares to say living is the Matrix they designed for us is not comfortable? Until it falls. Enjoy yours.

tomorrow you may be chilling the sauna of the luxurious five star hotel, while war rages all around you.

Refugees shouldn't exist. Thanks for that piercing insight. We have a UKIP voter.

Sorry, as you can see I'm not a native English speaker. I was trying to express the idea that when as many people reach the legal status of refugees it's because a lot of previous political decisions were incorrect. And a large part of those decisions, maybe the most influential, were taken by the teams of foreign affairs of the most powerful countries, pressumably influenced more by the economical interests of lobbies than by humanitarian and ethical reasons. That's all, the topic is ended for me :)

If I didn't know you were ghoulishly obsessed with this place and morrissey I would give you the benefit of the doubt.

In a recent interview Morrissey stated his dramatic hair loss was down to the harsh medications he is taking.

Honestly how, even as a troll and a character, do you begin to defend the idea that you're mocking a man losing his hair as he tries to stave off what could easily become throat cancer??

Have you ever suffered loss, or seen them transformed in front of your eyes? It is no laughing matter.

Be ashamed.

Oh I see ! So it's ok for Steven to call people over weight even if its caused by medication side effects ! But when I play the baldy card ? How very dare I ?
Some people need to understand the shit that this idiot has dished out, if you or he can't take it tough shit ! What goes around comes around so do your homework in future and get used to it. ( I should actually give you some credit for getting it unlike ketamine who quickly replied with typo bollocks ).
It actually suites him combing over the hair from his arse.
Baldy ! Baldy ! Baldy !

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Sorry, as you can see I'm not a native English speaker. I was trying to express the idea that when as many people reach the legal status of refugees it's because a lot of previous political decisions were incorrect. And a large part of those decisions, maybe the most influential, were taken by the teams of foreign affairs of the most powerful countries, pressumably influenced more by the economical interests of lobbies than by humanitarian and ethical reasons. That's all, the topic is ended for me :)

My apologies. I'll make allowances for that.

I'm sulking because Jack The Ripper is back on the set list and it wasn't in Europe.
Considering this is a TV studio and the audience don't sound that into it (going off the applause) this is great. He looks to be, dare I say it? Enjoying himself.

I'm sulking because Jack The Ripper is back on the set list and it wasn't in Europe.
Considering this is a TV studio and the audience don't sound that into it (going off the applause) this is great. He looks to be, dare I say it? Enjoying himself.

I was under the impression it wasn't a studio audience? I just automatically assumed that those applauding were perhaps the other guests and members of the TV show crew.

Be ashamed.

I have the same condition as Morrissey and hair loss is one of the side effects of Omerprazole (which I assume is what he is having to take) however lets not be over dramatic, he has a slightly increased chance of getting cancer in his oesophagus, 1 to 5 people in every 100 who have Barretts get cancer, whereas 1 in 10 smokers will get lung cancer and 6 in every 100 meat eaters might succumb to colon cancer.

So, seeing as he does neither of the last 2, he hasn't much to worry about!

Back
Top Bottom