Morrissey on "El Informante" (Nov. 12, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey on "El Informante" Chile - reminder / reports

Posted on the Morrissey Official Facebook page:

¡Chile! Morrissey estará presentándose esta noche a las 22:30 horas, en “El Informante, de TVN!
Chile! Morrissey will be performing tonight on TVN's show “El Informante”, 10:30!

Video available. Somehow still alive posted:

All 3 songs here:

Morrissey cautivó en El Informante - TVN

From @jumastorga / Instagram. Link posted by tyronepowebottom.

Con #Morrissey, antes del comienzo de @elinformantetvn

el_informante.jpg

YouTube video links posted by countthree:

"The Bullfighter Dies"

"Speedway"

"World Peace Is None Of Your Business"

Last edited:
All quite strong performances, and his voice was in great form.

I was a quarter of the way through "Speedway" and wondered if they'd do the switch for a TV performance. Personally I think it was kind of ballsy that they did, and the actual movement between instruments was less boring than I thought it'd be when visible. It really didn't create an unsightly gap in the performance for me. Boz's drumming is still not quite there.

My only complaint is, Boz really should be on acoustic guitar for WPINOYB instead of Qchord. I thought it was just live recordings making it sound like he bought the cheapest one on the market, but the sound of the instrument really craps on the song. If he were playing acoustic guitar, it would really be the glue that holds everything together for performing that song live.

Speaking of unsightly gaps...

i doubt his baldness is due to any sudden reaction to medication. he has been getting progressively balder over the years, a gradual process. its not like he had a full head of hair and suddenly all his hair fell out.

I'm a he. And in my post I wrote "At least in theory - I know there are copies out there." Having bought the album upon release, I haven't made a habit of checking on it's general worldwide availability now that it's been deleted from the Harvest/Capital catalog.

I'm glad you're keeping up with that important work, though.

Thanks for the smart arse reply. When i look for Morrissey records I don't have it pops up. Not that difficult to spot.

Oh please!!!! please!!! sing "Auld Lang Syne" and "Danny Boy" on New Years Eve and please please please go to Amalfi or The Sunset Marquis post show so I can walk by you, Nancy, and Lil Sammy and completely ignore you so you can look at me and give me that "wry" smile when I order the "Big Boy" portion of pasta with extra marinara sauce. Anonymous-

I have the same condition as Morrissey and hair loss is one of the side effects of Omerprazole (which I assume is what he is having to take) however lets not be over dramatic, he has a slightly increased chance of getting cancer in his oesophagus, 1 to 5 people in every 100 who have Barretts get cancer, whereas 1 in 10 smokers will get lung cancer and 6 in every 100 meat eaters might succumb to colon cancer.

So, seeing as he does neither of the last 2, he hasn't much to worry about!

And all vegetarians are immortal.

And all vegetarians are immortal.

f*** knows, just pointing out he is not as ill as some would like to think he is. To put my views into context, when he didn't know he had Barretts, it now makes sense why so many concerts were cancelled as there is no way he could sing with a gerd/acid flare up.

As I said - I have the same condition, you take a tablet a day, eat stuff that doesn't cause acid, wear looser trousers/jeans have an endoscopy every 3 years and hope it hasn't turned nasty - its not as bad as some would make out.

Last edited:
f*** knows, just pointing out he is not as ill as some would like to think he is. To put my views into context, when he didn't know he had Barretts, it now makes sense why so many concerts were cancelled as there is no way he could sing with a gerd/acid flare up.

As I said - I have the same condition, you take a tablet a day, eat stuff that doesn't cause acid, wear looser trousers/jeans have an endoscopy every 3 years and hope it hasn't turned nasty - its not as bad as some would make out.

Why loose trousers?

Hope your well Surface.
Just got back from seeing The Smiths Ltd @ the Artisan in Rawtenstall.

To the wider community they're on in St Helens tmrw night
What a night ! Thank you very much guys.
If you where born and braised on The Smiths like me give these guys your support.
Lots of bald people in the crowd including me but we had the time of our lives.
Highlights for me ! You just havnt earned it yet baby and Last night I dreamt.
Great night, thank you Danny, great venue and great ale (Shin-digger)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Is Benny The Butcher Morrissey's ex? The crazy one who fried all that meat up during a recording session?

Oh I see ! So it's ok for Steven to call people over weight even if its caused by medication side effects ! But when I play the baldy card ? How very dare I ?
Some people need to understand the shit that this idiot has dished out, if you or he can't take it tough shit ! What goes around comes around so do your homework in future and get used to it. ( I should actually give you some credit for getting it unlike ketamine who quickly replied with typo bollocks ).
It actually suites him combing over the hair from his arse.
Baldy ! Baldy ! Baldy !

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

So maybe the side effects of the medication IS the cause of hair loss... Knowing this, Benny,Would that have stopped YOU of all people from calling him 'baldy' ?

Maybe you should have done some 'homework ' first ?

And correct me if I'm wrong. But when did M call someone 'over weight' after he very well knew that their 'over weightness' was caused by the side effects of the medication they were taking ?

'comb over'....you sure that's not a typo ?

Yours unruly, Ketamine-the-Sun !

Last edited:
LOL
moz calls people fat without checking if they are taking meds. i dont think he does a background check before he fires away with the insults.
nobody has yet called him baldy because he does have some hair left.

I feel WPINOYB is becoming an hymn, mainly because it appeals to people's common sense and intends to open our eyes about our responsibility in the process that leads powerful people to take decisions against peace. They make us participate as innocent lambs in the biggest business of humanity: war. We suffer all the losses and they make fortunes, we believe we are fighting for a nation, when in fact a little group is getting richer and richer. We poor little fools. They prepare a media stage to sell us the necessity of war and we buy it, making things even worst than what they are for millions of souls.
This song will reach its true dimension when we actually know the atrocities the different war processes are producing around the world. The refugee crisisis is only the tip of the iceberg, something hard to hide by the mainstream media designed to deceive, not to inform us.
Morrissey could be singing old hits, be praised everywhere, filling his pockets and acting as a pampered celebrity. On the contrary, he is doing the right thing. Truth is uncomfortable... and dangerous. I love you Moz.

It's hard to believe Morrissey's motivations are peace when he showcases a serial killer as his backdrop.

It's hard to believe Morrissey's motivations are peace when he showcases a serial killer as his backdrop.

'you are sleeping you do not want to....'

What's strange or not so strange(and M pointed this out in 'Playboys' 'the newsworld hands them stardom')
Is that in the photo of Starkweather how it looks to me as if the media &/or police put him in cuffs dangled a cigarette from his lip..and said 'gorgeous!,now take the photo boys!'.

I don't believe he's promoting violence by showing this photo.
There is beauty in ugliness. And there is ugliness in beauty.
Guess it depends on the lighting or how many drinks you've had.

Last edited:
Just once I wish he would take his trousers off at the end as well as his shirt. I totally see him in leopard print undies. Morrissey?

very true. boxers and karate guys too. lot of violence.
that and the gay stuff always the gay stuff. no ugly looking serial killers boxers or karate guys. moz is a lot like truman capote in that respect.

Oh I see ! So it's ok for Steven to call people over weight even if its caused by medication side effects ! But when I play the baldy card ? How very dare I ?
Some people need to understand the shit that this idiot has dished out, if you or he can't take it tough shit ! What goes around comes around so do your homework in future and get used to it. ( I should actually give you some credit for getting it unlike ketamine who quickly replied with typo bollocks ).
It actually suites him combing over the hair from his arse.
Baldy ! Baldy ! Baldy !

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Next? It's called aging. People lose hair, gain weight, whatever. He is not Dorian Gray, he is just like anyone else. He is a human. He looks great to me, his voice is most definitely the best in music. What else to add? Some people are simply jealous that he made it this far and is well off. Guess what. He deserves it. Yeah, the houses, the cars, the attention. Now burst with envy you pathetic piece of shite.

Next? It's called aging. People lose hair, gain weight, whatever. He is not Dorian Gray, he is just like anyone else. He is a human. He looks great to me, his voice is most definitely the best in music. What else to add? Some people are simply jealous that he made it this far and is well off. Guess what. He deserves it. Yeah, the houses, the cars, the attention. Now burst with envy you pathetic piece of shite.

I just hope the rest of us hard-working folk can take that message and be happy for someone else's wealth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom