Morrissey on Graham Norton tonight - Mando Instagram (Oct. 5, 2017)

UPDATE Oct. 6:

An anonymous person posted:

Mando already said that they will be on air on the 27th. This should be episode 5.

as posted by Mando Lopez they will be in Graham Norton tonight.

40900_graham_norton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that last 2004 Jonathan Ross interview has scarred him. I don't think he's done a chat show interview since.

It 4kin scarred me ! That's for sure. Absolutely embarrassing.

#when will there be a Harvest for the world

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I don't think he has been on that show before. If my memory serves me correctly, I don't think I have ever seen Morrissey on a chat show with pillocks either side of him, only a one on one interview. Anybody correct me if I am wrong :)

Not sure. I’ve seen him on stage between lawnmower parts though.

Grahams hosted a few different shows over the years. I'm afraid I don't remember what those shows were called. He did one during the Maladjusted era I think. I'll try and find it.

If I remember correctly Graham Norton was a stand-in host on the Jack Docherty Show on Channel 5 at the time. Norton did such a good job that he went on to a long and successful career as a host, while Docherty...well...

I live in the US so I can't say I'm an expert on this but I have never heard of Morrissey appearing on Graham Norton. I checked youtube and didn't see anything. What songs has he done on GN?

Actually it's the first time Morrissey took part in GN.

Tbevie is mixed up with Channel 5's short lived The Jack Docherty show.

GN used to have a chat show on Channel 4, since 2005 this show has been on BBC 1.

If I remember correctly Graham Norton was a stand-in host on the Jack Docherty Show on Channel 5 at the time. Norton did such a good job that he went on to a long and successful career as a host, while Docherty...well...

That's the one I was thinking of. It doesn't seem to be on YouTube anymore, which is a shame. I think he did 'Alma Matters'. I thought he did a more resent one but maybe I was thinking of the Frank Skinner show or something.

Which would be strange since I think it went quite well....

Me too and they ended up becoming friends afterwards which tells me that Morrissey didn't find it too jarring.

Me too and they ended up becoming friends afterwards which tells me that Morrissey didn't find it too jarring.

Yeah didn't Moz got to Jonathan's house for dinner or something. I remember when he was introducing Moz on the stage he said that he was an inspiration to him, or words to that effect.

Yeah didn't Moz got to Jonathan's house for dinner or something. I remember when he was introducing Moz on the stage he said that he was an inspiration to him, or words to that effect.
I believe Ross, Brand and Morrissey all went to an event where Brand was performing.

Yes and Morrissey also spoke fondly of Ross in Autobiography, no mean feat considering how many people ended up in Moz's crosshairs in that book :lbf::lbf:

I really wish Morrissey would play All The Young People on the show, I have it on constant repeat right now. It sounds like some kind of jazzy New Orleans polka rant being knocked out a midnight in a crowded speakeasy, LOL. I love it.

I live in the US so I can't say I'm an expert on this but I have never heard of Morrissey appearing on Graham Norton. I checked youtube and didn't see anything. What songs has he done on GN?
Morrissey has never been on there, not once . But, and I say this not being cruel, Morrissey's career is pretty much on borrowed time. So the fact he is now entertaining Norton is pretty telling.
It was amazing that when he made that comment about UKIP on the BBC he seemed to expect people to be into to ukip. I dont think he has any idea what his fan base or England is like anymore. Its also pretty telling that he has now entered the league of yesterdays also rans and zionist supporters. People only ever do this when their career isn't what it was.
Just look at where his career is, he may not get in the top 50 ,again. He has still not sold out many of the USA venues and he hasn't even sold out Hollywood bowl for the second night. At several points since 2008 he could have pulled his career back on track. He will still have a faithful fan base but he has pretty much f***ed his reputation up, until he dies and people forget.,

It certainly looks as though more promotional muscles are being flexed this time around,maybe even as much as for Quarry.This surely bodes well for the future.

That's the one I was thinking of. It doesn't seem to be on YouTube anymore, which is a shame. I think he did 'Alma Matters'. I thought he did a more resent one but maybe I was thinking of the Frank Skinner show or something.
It's been removed everywhere, but I cached a copy a few years back.
I have it on tape somewhere, but do please enjoy this video of 'Not the Jack Docherty Show'.
For anyone curious:
Morrissey, Alma Matters introduced by G. Norton:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6thuf6
(15mb mp4).

Last edited:
Benny, you need to think to yourself is this the way I want to life my life ?, don't you have something that you could enjoy more ? you seem to be that child who enjoys negative attention and that's not really healthy for you. We have our time to live and that's a gift for us, make the most of it fella. No one cares what you say about Morrissey so why not put your energies into something else which will enrich your life. If you feel Morrissey doesn't live up to your expectations anymore then move on.

Benny, you need to think to yourself is this the way I want to life my life ?, don't you have something that you could enjoy more ? you seem to be that child who enjoys negative attention and that's not really healthy for you. We have our time to live and that's a gift for us, make the most of it fella. No one cares what you say about Morrissey so why not put your energies into something else which will enrich your life. If you feel Morrissey doesn't live up to your expectations anymore then move on.

It's my life to life my own way ! :laughing:
There's nothing more rewarding than exposing Steven for being a total CrankFraud.
We're almost done now ! The end is in sight. The whole career has been a con.
You sound like a quitter to me, get out of the way !

#Switzerland is mine

It's my life to life my own way ! :laughing:
There's nothing more rewarding than exposing Steven for being a total CrankFraud.
We're almost done now ! The end is in sight. The whole career has been a con.
You sound like a quitter to me, get out of the way !

#Switzerland is mine

I'm new here Benny, hi! Can you please tell me why you think Morrissey is a fraud? Ta

Morrissey has never been on there, not once . But, and I say this not being cruel, Morrissey's career is pretty much on borrowed time. So the fact he is now entertaining Norton is pretty telling.
It was amazing that when he made that comment about UKIP on the BBC he seemed to expect people to be into to ukip. I dont think he has any idea what his fan base or England is like anymore. Its also pretty telling that he has now entered the league of yesterdays also rans and zionist supporters. People only ever do this when their career isn't what it was.
Just look at where his career is, he may not get in the top 50 ,again. He has still not sold out many of the USA venues and he hasn't even sold out Hollywood bowl for the second night. At several points since 2008 he could have pulled his career back on track. He will still have a faithful fan base but he has pretty much f***ed his reputation up, until he dies and people forget.,

Anyone who can sell out The Hollywood Bowl deserves respect.

That's all I have to say to you, Mr Anonymous.

Hazard
x

I'm new here Benny, hi! Can you please tell me why you think Morrissey is a fraud? Ta

A warm welcome to you Shyness :thumb:
Everything you need to know is documented on here in the archives.
For your homework this weekend I'd like you to research "Cheese-gate"

Best wishes

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom