Morrissey on Graham Norton tonight - Mando Instagram (Oct. 5, 2017)

UPDATE Oct. 6:

An anonymous person posted:

Mando already said that they will be on air on the 27th. This should be episode 5.

as posted by Mando Lopez they will be in Graham Norton tonight.

40900_graham_norton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A warm welcome to you Shyness :thumb:
Everything you need to know is documented on here in the archives.
For your homework this weekend I'd like you to research "Cheese-gate"

Best wishes

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Thank you Benny

I hope he does an interview, if only to annoy more people here.
Better not, because the witty Graham Norton would bombard him with questions like "do you know what's is the difference between Islam and Islamism and do you think far-right politicians are aware of it, Morrissey? ":)

Better not, because the witty Graham Norton would bombard him with questions like "do you know what's is the difference between Islam and Islamism and do you think far-right politicians are aware of it, Morrissey? ":)
Or the difference between poison and toxic waste :)

ETA: On reflection, he should maybe or maybe not do the interview, depending on how much of a dick he feels like he is at the time.

why? is GN usually a dick when he interviews guests?

Yes and Morrissey also spoke fondly of Ross in Autobiography, no mean feat considering how many people ended up in Moz's crosshairs in that book :lbf::lbf:

I really wish Morrissey would play All The Young People on the show, I have it on constant repeat right now. It sounds like some kind of jazzy New Orleans polka rant being knocked out a midnight in a crowded speakeasy, LOL. I love it.

'All The Young People on the show, I have it on constant repeat right now.'

:thumb: me too ! such a good vibe to it, quirky and beautiful at the same time !

why? is GN usually a dick when he interviews guests?
Frequently, although people seem to like him anyway. I don't think Moz is one to be out-dicked, though. If Norton does something dickish, Moz will just try to go one better. It will end up in a double-dick crescendo.

It's a good song, however, it's missing a trademark of an indie song which is the genre Morrissey's music falls into. It could be sung by anybody, including Michael Buble. The only song from BBC 6 music that I liked was Ganglord which I consider one of the top 10 Morrissey's songs recorded in last 10 years (I guess 11 now).

Frequently, although people seem to like him anyway. I don't think Moz is one to be out-dicked, though. If Norton does something dickish, Moz will just try to go one better. It will end up in a double-dick crescendo.

'a double-dick crescendo.' sounds like good TV.

Or a disappointing cocktail.

'So then I went to Liverpool,
and got held up outside a
nightclub by two merchant
seamen who said:
"give us your money or give
us your trousers."
And as I handed them my
trousers ...
(Well, you've got to make the
Most of Life, haven't you?)'

'So then I went to Liverpool,
and got held up outside a
nightclub by two merchant
seamen who said:
"give us your money or give
us your trousers."
And as I handed them my
trousers ...
(Well, you've got to make the
Most of Life, haven't you?)'

So where did he keep his money if it wasn't in his trousers?
Was he wearing a blazer? :eek:

I hope he doesn't do the whole interview thing. Norton is an asshole and thought he was smart by going on a Ireland TV show, claiming everybody that voted brexit, didn't know what they were voting for.
He's right. Immigration levels won't change because of BREXIT.

It was on all a for nothing temper tantrem.

This is why we tell people not to make important decisions in anger

I hope he does an interview, if only to annoy more people here.

At some point in life you're going to have to care about more important things than just annoying people. It only galvanizes your opponent.

Morrissey has never been on there, not once . But, and I say this not being cruel, Morrissey's career is pretty much on borrowed time. So the fact he is now entertaining Norton is pretty telling.
It was amazing that when he made that comment about UKIP on the BBC he seemed to expect people to be into to ukip. I dont think he has any idea what his fan base or England is like anymore. Its also pretty telling that he has now entered the league of yesterdays also rans and zionist supporters. People only ever do this when their career isn't what it was.
Just look at where his career is, he may not get in the top 50 ,again. He has still not sold out many of the USA venues and he hasn't even sold out Hollywood bowl for the second night. At several points since 2008 he could have pulled his career back on track. He will still have a faithful fan base but he has pretty much f***ed his reputation up, until he dies and people forget.,

True.

You see this with many aged celebrities whose careers start to wane. They can't attract the youth, so they start to pander to their remaining audience who has aged with them.

As people grow older, uglier, and more isolated they cling to to things like nostalgia, xenophobia and anything that props up their illusion of a better time. Change is terrifying to most people.

Not everyone falls into this trap as they age, but there's definitely an average that does.

One of the worst aspects of growing older is having to be surrounded by them. They automatically think because you're older that you share the same values, and interests as they do. They say things to you in private that make you shake your head, and want to puke.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom