Morrissey on Jools Holland - Audio

Does anyone have new songs Mama/Squeezing Skull?

Needed quite soon, if anyone has a link it would be much appreciated

Thank you

Lucia x

Re: Something Is Squeezing My Skull MP3-rip

He never did this on Jonathan Ross did he?

Is it from Jools Holland?

Great! Thanks a lot. Squeezing is one of the best new songs in my opinions. Let's just not hope it looses its energy in a studio-version.

Thank you very much for doing this. I keep downloading sound recorders or whatever and by the time I need them they've expired. Anyway, thank you.

You can watch again on BBC iplayer but I'm not sure if it works if you're outside the UK though. I downloaded it, watched it a couple of times and Morrissey and the band were outstanding. Incomparable. I wept with joy through Playboys. I f***ing love Morrissey !

Here's the audio from Jools 1992 - Suedehead & Certain People I Know - & 1995 - The Boy Racer & Sunny.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j7yswg

THANKS FOR SHARING US THIS GREAT AND AMAZING STUFF BUT I´M REALLY SAD FRIEND BECAUSE THE LINK DOESN´T WORK, COULD YOU PUT AGAIN PLEASE THESE TWO TRACKS?, PLEASE HELP ME!!!, GREETINGS!!!:(:(

Any chance anyone would be kind enough to re-upload audio of Jools Holland performances in 1992, 1995, 2004 and 2006. Would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Thanks Kewpie. But I have horrendous problems with torrents. Would it be possible to re-upload any with megaup or rapids or in fact anything!! Sorry to have to ask but would love to have these. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom