Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Interview / performance is up at Ora.tv. (23:58)

Interview and performance clips on YouTube now, link posted by SandyT:

LarryKingNow videos - YouTube

Morrissey Performs "Kiss Me A Lot"
Morrissey Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Depression
Morrissey Takes On GOP, Trump, Obama and Law Enforcement
Morrissey Talks TSA "Groping" Incident
Morrissey Opens Up About Cancer Diagnosis
Morrissey Slams The "Brutal" Music Business, TV Talent Shows
Sneak Peek

UPDATE Aug. 21:

Behind the Scenes with Morrissey and Larry King - Ora.tv - Aug. 20, 2015

UPDATE Aug. 18:

Morran sends the link:

Larry King interview - true-to-you.net
18 August 2015

Morrissey's interview with Larry King will be broadcast tomorrow (Wednesday) on Russia Today news channel, and can also be seen on Ora.TV, and also on Hulu.com TV channel.

UPDATE 9:10 PM PT:

Link posted by an anonymous person, from farkomalarco / Instagram:

Holding court with the king... The king of suspenders that is. Show coming this Wednesday. #LarryKingShow #Morrissey #MyHermanos

larryking_and_band.jpg

UPDATE 11:50 AM PT:

Airdate is Aug. 19 according to the tweet, link posted by Detritus:

Morrissey is the scheduled guest on "Larry King Now" today (Aug. 17, 2015)

*NEW* episodes of “Larry King Now” are posted at 2PM ET online - but you can watch them after they premiere online anytime on Ora.TV & Hulu.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015) - reminder/reports

Very excited

If he's interviewed today it probably won't be posted until weds.

Perhaps he has already been interviewed. We don't know.

If he's interviewed today it probably won't be posted until weds.
This is correct, according to Ora TV on Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are saying this interview is being done in LA, everyone knows the interview will be done close to Morrissey's house in Hull. He would never be in LA unless he had a concert to perform. Anonymous-

People are saying this interview is being done in LA, everyone knows the interview will be done close to Morrissey's house in Hull. He would never be in LA unless he had a concert to perform. Anonymous-

Except that he's going to be on The Late Late Show with James Corden tomorrow evening. Which is filmed in L.A.

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airtdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

Hey smartass, if he lives in LA why does he stay in a hotel when he's there? Also he has 4 shows in California coming up.

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airtdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

Your such a f***ing idiot. Every post from you is just trash. You remind me of that dumbass in high school who acted like they knew everything and just loved the sound of their own voice. Shut the f*** up already, you know nothing

Not long ago Moz was flying to London, but not before being molested at the San Francisco International airport. :(

I submitted a question for the Larry King interview. (Re: near death experience.)

#IfYouCannotStandThisFakeWorld

Except that he's going to be on The Late Late Show with James Corden tomorrow evening. Which is filmed in L.A.

Your such a f***ing idiot. Every post from you is just trash. You remind me of that dumbass in high school who acted like they knew everything and just loved the sound of their own voice. Shut the f*** up already, you know nothing
Leave him to it, he's just a troll he knows he is always posting garbage.

Leave him to it, he's just a troll he knows he is always posting garbage.

yup youre just giving him what he wants but at the same time i dont know if there just commenting on themselves so others will comment on them commenting on them still making there silly posts the center of attention. giving you the benefit of the doubt and that said normal ignore shall resume

How did this turn into Americans arguing?

How did this turn into Americans arguing?

because aztec is a troll. i refer you to your what happened to solo post. also who cares about the nationality. i mean if the text was exactly the same and the nationalities were eastern european would your opinion of the conversation change. if so why

I asked if he could share any of the completed songs for the new albums' titles.

Perhaps he has already been interviewed. We don't know.

The interview was today. Moz and the band played a set at Bootsy Bellows. The band all wore suspenders in honor of Larry.

The interview was today. Moz and the band played a set at Bootsy Bellows. The band all wore suspenders in honor of Larry.

wonder if he looked like one of the smilers. all hed need is a knife

"The Smilers, so the story goes, were a gang of football hooligans. Depending which version of the story you hear, they would either roam the streets of South London, travel around in a blue Transit Van or – if you looked particularly easy to scare – would go door-to-door.

Details varied, but the basic essence of the story was this. The Smilers would confront you and ask you if you supported Chelsea Football Club (soccer team, for the benefit of any United Stateseans who may be reading). Possibly they would ask you a series of trivia questions to prove it. In the version I was told, they would then slice the corners of your mouth – upwards if you said yes, downwards if you said no. Then they would punch you hard, so you’d scream, thus ripping your mouth into a permanent smile or frown. Some versions would add that they would then pour something on the wound, usually vinegar, so the scars wouldn’t heal properly. I’m surprised no one suggested ink. There are a million variants on the story. Some say that they only cut you if you don’t support Chelsea, and then only in the form of the smile. Some say this was only practised by criminal gangs in Chelsea (presumably they march around in tailored suits, terrifying onlookers with their white-collar fraud and cold-blooded acts of insider trading). To be honest, while I don’t deny that such crimes may have happened – such scarring is known as the “Glasgow smile” and, so says the Daily Express, a case is treated every day by Scotland’s hospitals. But I’ve yet to see any real evidence that the Chelsea Smilers exist.

Still, I went to school in South-West London and it was a damn fine scary story. And that’s what’s important."

A picture of the band with Larry King

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom