Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Interview / performance is up at Ora.tv. (23:58)

Interview and performance clips on YouTube now, link posted by SandyT:

LarryKingNow videos - YouTube

Morrissey Performs "Kiss Me A Lot"
Morrissey Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Depression
Morrissey Takes On GOP, Trump, Obama and Law Enforcement
Morrissey Talks TSA "Groping" Incident
Morrissey Opens Up About Cancer Diagnosis
Morrissey Slams The "Brutal" Music Business, TV Talent Shows
Sneak Peek

UPDATE Aug. 21:

Behind the Scenes with Morrissey and Larry King - Ora.tv - Aug. 20, 2015

UPDATE Aug. 18:

Morran sends the link:

Larry King interview - true-to-you.net
18 August 2015

Morrissey's interview with Larry King will be broadcast tomorrow (Wednesday) on Russia Today news channel, and can also be seen on Ora.TV, and also on Hulu.com TV channel.

UPDATE 9:10 PM PT:

Link posted by an anonymous person, from farkomalarco / Instagram:

Holding court with the king... The king of suspenders that is. Show coming this Wednesday. #LarryKingShow #Morrissey #MyHermanos

larryking_and_band.jpg

UPDATE 11:50 AM PT:

Airdate is Aug. 19 according to the tweet, link posted by Detritus:

Morrissey is the scheduled guest on "Larry King Now" today (Aug. 17, 2015)

*NEW* episodes of “Larry King Now” are posted at 2PM ET online - but you can watch them after they premiere online anytime on Ora.TV & Hulu.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
Who's Larry King? I presume its a chat show, but couldn't work it out, is it set in a nightclub Bootsy Bellows?
In England suspenders are what something completely different. Suspenders hold up womens stockings. So glad the band werent wearing them!

well here suspenders as ive known them have been fairly common for men usually as an old fashioned style left from when men wore suits and started to relax a bit about it. of course there are examples of famous suspenders like in jesus christ superstar in which he wore rainbow suspenders which then became a hippie counter culture symbol probably due to trying to invert that semi formal look. didnt robin williams also wear them in mork and mindy or whatever that seventies tv show is he started out on. they get mentioned also on frasier a lot when he tlaks about his college days. as to who larry king is perhaps this will help (i know you can look things up yourself but i prefer conversation and will just take youat your word that you dont know him).

"Larry King (born Lawrence Harvey Zeiger; November 19, 1933) is an American television and radio host, actor, voice actor and comedian whose work has been recognized with awards including two Peabodys and 10 Cable ACE Awards.

He began as a local Florida journalist and radio interviewer in the 1950s and 1960s and became prominent as an all-night national radio broadcaster starting in 1978. From 1985 to 2010, he hosted the nightly interview television program Larry King Live on CNN. He currently hosts Larry King Now on Hulu and RT America during the week, and on Thursdays he hosts Politicking with Larry King, a weekly political talk show which airs in the evening on the same two channels. Larry King was born Lawrence Harvey Zeiger on November 19, 1933[3][4] in Brooklyn, New York, to an Austrian immigrant, Edward Jonaton Zeiger, a restaurant owner and defense-plant worker, and his wife, Jennie (Gitlitz), a garment worker who emigrated from Belarus. Both parents were Orthodox Jews.

King's father died at 46 of a heart attack and his mother had to go on welfare to support her two sons. His father's death greatly affected King, and he lost interest in school. After graduating from high school, he worked to help support his mother. He did not go to college. From an early age, however, he had wanted to go into radio."

his career is way to expansive and awesome to name really but he interviewed putin for instance and asked george harrisons widow how she felt about the song harrison wrote about hisn first wife. he does a lot of charity work and i guess his most prominent position was with cnn for like twenty years where held an hour long interview show though many still remember him from his national radio shows from the sixties and seventies where he moderated many debates ont he issues of the time. hes an athiest to boot. i can really see how moz might like a very poor kid from brooklyn who lost his father early and made a hugely respected career interviewing many powerful intelligent figures with no formal education himself and how he stuck to his own style. i mean couldnt you see how that might appeal to the mozer.

anyway i hope that helps you out somewhat and maybe give some others about his very long history of kinda being awesome

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airtdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

because aztec is a troll. i refer you to your what happened to solo post. also who cares about the nationality. i mean if the text was exactly the same and the nationalities were eastern european would your opinion of the conversation change. if so why

then why can't someone ban him and the other known trolls instead of just allowing all this hatred and negativity on this supposedly "fan" site. I'm fed up of people just excusing these troll comments with stuff like "oh don't worry hes just the local troll, leave him to it". This isn't even aimed at aztec as such I know of two others whose names I can't recall now that are way worse and seriously do nothing but create negativity on a forum for fans and potentially ruin the experience of Morrissey and his music for many other people as well.

Is Morrissey taking the photo from the reflection in the mirror? The hair and face looks like it but the body doesn't. I like how he puts the band in focus rather than himself. (judging by the 2nd band shot)

There's a woman with pink hair taking the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airtdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

then why can't someone ban him and the other known trolls instead of just allowing all this hatred and negativity on this supposedly "fan" site. I'm fed up of people just excusing these troll comments with stuff like "oh don't worry hes just the local troll, leave him to it". This isn't even aimed at aztec as such I know of two others whose names I can't recall now that are way worse and seriously do nothing but create negativity on a forum for fans and potentially ruin the experience of Morrissey and his music for many other people as well.

Well I agree with you but this place just seems to be a free for all with very little moderation and at the end of the day its not My space and we can take it or leave it. I complained maybe twice and spoke to David maybe once or twice about it and he said his piece and I said mine both of us calm and adult and just agreed to disagree. Wasn't discourteous in the least but it did change how I thought of this place and how i valued it. Now its specticle like watching wrestling as a child or some other equivilant i cant take seriously. The worst bit is when it just devolves into threats of sexual violence which are just left to stand. This place is like the reedit of fan forums and a haven for those who won't be tolerated in other places. Many people go to face book fan pages as there moderation is excellent and you can have a conversation about a subject and still disagree without insults or threats because they won't be tolerated there. Many people who actually want the adult discussion just go there. Also I the age gap a problem as younger people take the net and what they say on much more seriously than lots and of older adults who see it as some sort of toy where hey can act like horrible children annonamously

Do we know if there is even an album being pitched to studios at this point?

Apparently Kerrygold the covers project has been shelved by the record company but I wonder if they performed any tracks from it anyway, rose garden would be great.

then go to facebook and quit whining here. you all are worse than school girls.

Is Morrissey taking the photo from the reflection in the mirror? The hair and face looks like it but the body doesn't. I like how he puts the band in focus rather than himself. (judging by the 2nd band shot)

The photo was taken by Larry's make-up artist/groomer. Yep, he has one.

Yes and finally Jesse has a "normal" haircut again. And Matt is smiling which is very rare actually.

In that pic Matt and Jesse aren't even recognizable.

There's a woman with pink hair taking the photo.

Oh!......Awkward. I'm sorry Morrissey. You know, come to think of it they don't look a bit alike!;) No, I think Morrissey is a very attractive man.

Jesse appears to have aged backwards and Matt rapidly. Maybe it's just a weird photo.

yeah i had some difficulty deciding who was who.

also commenting and discussing on the nature of human relations and behavior which is in my educational field seems hardly like serious complaining and more like observation on the nature of how to make a successful place for people to communicate. point two would be that complaining about complainers is hardly making your point. i wouldnt even feel like it was complaining and not just a suggestion if you hadnt put an insult into the line. youre making an emotional point while others might just want to discuss the issue that a majority of people comment on endlessly like adults. i think youre added unnecessary insult kinda makes you the dramatic school aged individual

Russia today? Fantastic finally an interview on a channel that tells the truth. Its obvious that Morrissey cannot engage on the infinite Murdochian channels that make him look foolish and peddle an endless right wing agenda demonising those who Morrissey seeks to speak for and protect. Namely the poor that the tories are killing, the marginalised that no one speaks for and animals who are murdered at a weep inducing rate each day. Cameron take note the people are finding their voice. Morrissey will find his outlet for the truth he speaks.

Why isn't Russel brand speaking with him? And surely if Jeremy Corbyn becomes prime minister Morrissey will come to love again in England (refuse to say Britain as its a colonialist construct). He shurely should have a voice for animals in that government?

Their time is coming.

He's not done with Jesse yet?

Dammit.

Worst band member of all time.

Dammit.

well he sang the song he wrote, the song that was also the digitsl download single, on the show so maybe he should keep him around. also im not a man was my fav song on world peace which was written by jesse. he just seems like such a sweet guy as well which is very important. at the end of the day i guess i just dont like bullies. from the shows i saw, and im an average player of the instrument for the last thirteen years didnt find him bad or amateurish at all

Dammit.

Reading between the lines of Steffan Barney's statement ( C E O c***ryfile Records ) I thought there was a strong wiff of Jesse criticism

Alain

Check out Boz Lightyear ! Who put the veg in veggie pies ?

Melton Mulberry

"Larry and the Lawnmowers ? Your booked, we'll have yer"

Brian Potter @ the Pheonix club

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom