Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Interview / performance is up at Ora.tv. (23:58)

Interview and performance clips on YouTube now, link posted by SandyT:

LarryKingNow videos - YouTube

Morrissey Performs "Kiss Me A Lot"
Morrissey Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Depression
Morrissey Takes On GOP, Trump, Obama and Law Enforcement
Morrissey Talks TSA "Groping" Incident
Morrissey Opens Up About Cancer Diagnosis
Morrissey Slams The "Brutal" Music Business, TV Talent Shows
Sneak Peek

UPDATE Aug. 21:

Behind the Scenes with Morrissey and Larry King - Ora.tv - Aug. 20, 2015

UPDATE Aug. 18:

Morran sends the link:

Larry King interview - true-to-you.net
18 August 2015

Morrissey's interview with Larry King will be broadcast tomorrow (Wednesday) on Russia Today news channel, and can also be seen on Ora.TV, and also on Hulu.com TV channel.

UPDATE 9:10 PM PT:

Link posted by an anonymous person, from farkomalarco / Instagram:

Holding court with the king... The king of suspenders that is. Show coming this Wednesday. #LarryKingShow #Morrissey #MyHermanos

larryking_and_band.jpg

UPDATE 11:50 AM PT:

Airdate is Aug. 19 according to the tweet, link posted by Detritus:

Morrissey is the scheduled guest on "Larry King Now" today (Aug. 17, 2015)

*NEW* episodes of “Larry King Now” are posted at 2PM ET online - but you can watch them after they premiere online anytime on Ora.TV & Hulu.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
Re: Clips from Larry King Interview

I'm viewing from the UK and it seems fine.

2PM EST is when it will be online.

His outfit on Larry King was ridiculous. He looked like a fool with the jacket and no shirt and necklace collection. Just painful to look at. Truly, truly, truly. Alternatively, he looked very cool on James Corden.

Re: Clips from Larry King Interview

I'm viewing from the UK and it seems fine.

2PM EST is when it will be online.

cool good to know. someone previously was saying they would have to download some add on to chrome if they were in the uk but pitchfork for sure does work there so i just thought id offer. as to the outfit i thought it fine except for the blue. if it was one color id like it much better. do you remember how he dressed in the smiths with the patches flowers beads and rings and open shirt (or even a bit later with the black mesh of november spawned a monster. id say not much has changed really except his age which i think effects how people approve of his fashion. i do hate the sailor polo shirts though he was wearing onstage for a bit. id take the white track suit over those

"put his finger down my rear cleavage."
meaning
... someone put their finger in Morrissey's arse crack.
I. Am. Done. For. Today.

Very very interesting the venue was Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood..I wonder if Moz himself picked the place and frequents it often?

Did he say anything about how he's going to perform at F Y F Festival ? A festival that is just like Glastonbury as he pointed out earlier in the year NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY !
Did he come clean about 33 years singing meat is murder for his supper whilst eating Dubliner Kerrygold on the side ? Did he pick the Qs and have prepared answers ?

Because we must

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm sure Brum-E-Boi will be pleased to know he's said he's vegan. Maybe all the crap can stop now. Not that it will...

The full interview is currently up on Ora TV's website. Watch it here.

The most interesting revelation so far is that he has confirmed he is now vegan (sorry, BB and co.) and discussed his vegan shoes by Stella McCartney.

Re: Article: Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

Did he just imply that suicide was admirable? ARGH.
He has said it before, when asked his thoughts on Kurt Cobain ect. nothing new.

- - - Updated - - -

When does it get put on youtube? as im in the UK i can't watch it.

The full interview is currently up on Ora TV's website. Watch it here.

The most interesting revelation so far is that he has confirmed he is now vegan (sorry, BB and co.) and discussed his vegan shoes by Stella McCartney.

Only in US

BB can now shut the f*** up. He's vegan and doesn't wear leather. Stop complaining he ate cheese last year. That was in the past and he's made the transition.

Did he just imply that suicide was admirable? ARGH.

I caught the same thing. It was at the very end of the clip. After listening to his comments on his own depression, I can at least understand that he might think it acceptable for one to end their own life if it becomes too much to bare (I don't). I think he said somewhere earlier that he was "too human", and felt too much of the pain and suffering in the world. He said he had taken many different medications, but none had worked so he is managing day by day. I remember reading a SPIN article sometime back in the late 80's early 90's that if there were a magic pill available that would end everything peacefully and without pain he would take it. Youthful posturing or serious depression?

I think a little Monty Python might be just what the doctor ordered:

Last edited by a moderator:
Humasexual, 'rear cleavage' Moz has really added to my lexicon recently :lbf:

I know Larry is famous for asking softball questions but I'm really looking forward to this interview. Moz seemed dialed in rather than the stuttering guffaw type thing he sometimes does in interviews.
Seriously. "Crack of my ass" just doesn't have the same ring. But rear cleavage makes me picture nipples on his ass cheeks!

I suspect he could have had both and there was no need to choose. If you will.

It's funny because for a guy that likes to write and dwell in a world of double-decker bus crashes, sleeping without waking up, etc., he has a hard time with the "C" word as it relates to his diagnosis. So to restate...double decker bus crash: Yes/Cancer: No. I picture him holding onto life with his finger nails at the end before letting go of his earthly vessel. The rest is just smoke and mirrors. Don't look at the relatively sane man behind the curtain of ever-present, impending doom = Wizard of Moz.

How come Larry King got to ask the questions and not the towering intellect and well known media personality who goes by the nickname Bummie Boy?

Would that be because Bummie's rant would be as sad, self-serving and predictable as he always accuses Morrissey of being?

Or because no one would be interested in a full-length monologue about cheese?

Seriously. "Crack of my ass" just doesn't have the same ring. But rear cleavage makes me picture nipples on his ass cheeks!

Perhaps by definition...Buttock cleavage is minor exposure of the buttocks and the intergluteal cleft between them, often because of low-slung or loose trousers.

The crena is another formal term for the cleft between the buttocks, and the medical term is posterior rugae. Well you learn something new everyday..even if it might be unwanted knowledge ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom