Morrissey on Politics, David Bowie, What His Fans Taught Him - interview in Rolling Stone

What the f*** is the point of you doing this? I made it clear it my comment that Moz was on the cover of Spin and that Rolling Stone had NEVER put him on one ever. Try reading. It works.

I'm going to resist responding in kind to your reply b/c it's so easy to spew vile on the Internet. You did not mention how many times he's been on the cover and I shared a link so people could actually see the covers. I was trying to add to your post not steal your thunder. That's why my reply quoted your post. Point made clear?

I'm going to resist responding in kind to your reply b/c it's so easy to spew vile on the Internet. You did not mention how many times he's been on the cover and I shared a link so people could actually see the covers. I was trying to add to your post not steal your thunder. That's why my reply quoted your post. Point made clear?
Okay, as the kids say, my bad. This place has got me a little jumpy. Should've known someone who likes Suede would be decent. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Okay, as the kids say, my bad. This place has got me a little jumpy. Should've known someone who likes Suede would be decent. I'm sorry.

No worries, and I know what mean about feeling jumpy. Peace.

"we'll be the wild ones running with the dogs today"

What horrible place do you live that makes it compulsory to vote and fines you if you don't?
It's not horrible and far from it but here in Australia it is compulsory to vote. You can drop an empty ballot in the box if you like so your actual vote isn't forced but your attendance is.

It's not horrible and far from it but here in Australia it is compulsory to vote. You can drop an empty ballot in the box if you like so your actual vote isn't forced but your attendance is.
Compulsory attendance is horrible. Loopholes or not. f*** them for making people do that.

This is the sort of interview he should always give. I feel like every answer was carefully composed but it still sounds like him. He'd sell a lot more records and further his various agendas if he always seemed this thoughtful and likable.

Compulsory attendance is horrible. Loopholes or not. f*** them for making people do that.
It gets you out of the house. Plus unlike the states all voting here is on the weekend open all day so it's not a huge pain.

Last edited:
Tags
interview low in high school info morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom