Morrissey on "The Late Late Show" with James Corden (Aug. 18, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is scheduled to appear on "The Late Late Show" with James Corden tonight (Aug. 18, 2015)

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Full show on cbs.com (region restricted)

Video posted on The Late Late Show YouTube channel:

Image posted by an anonymous person:

latelateshow.jpg

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
[IGM]/p/6iejd_Fwvo[/IGM]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let it be something more exciting than Kiss me a lot.

Please let it be something more exciting than Kiss me a lot.

It would need trimming down to maybe 4:30mins max, but Staircase would be amazing. He could remove the later instrumental section when the strings come in and Gustavo could reduce his solo, and all he'd have to do is stand back and watch how impressed people are.

World Peace would be great. My guess would be Istanbul or Bullfighter Dies. Just saw the Son & Heirs this last week. I had a ton of fun and the singer is much better than we expected.

I'd love to see him do "World Peace," but it's not gonna happen.

yeah i agree with you on that. on both points really.

if you take out the instrumental part of staircase and the solo then you loose the best part of that song. twoud be a travesty in my eyes. id also love cassady though its description of illnesses might be to much for a open air broadcast

I'd like a new song.

So we're all pretty much sick of everything to do with WPINOB at this point, correct?

There have been a few reports on Twitter from attendees of the taping. They played Kiss Me a Lot. No interview.

There have been a few reports on Twitter from attendees of the taping. They played Kiss Me a Lot. No interview.

All this playing of Kiss Me A Lot should surely warrant a physical single/vinyl release by now, no? They played it on Larry King as well. The digital single just won't do. I love the song, for the record.

So we're all pretty much sick of everything to do with WPINOB at this point, correct?

Nope.

Also I think a physical single would just be a loss mostly in terms of money time and effort unless it was vinyl exclusive which would make it more collectable.

Juggling oranges and doing very well. Can't wait for his turn on stage. He looks lovely!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom