Morrissey on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Tues., Dec. 5, 2017); UPDATE: no longer scheduled

UPDATE Dec. 5:

Posted by modrevolve:

Per Colbert’s Twitter, he is no longer scheduled.

From shoplifterromo:

Morrissey is scheduled to perform on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” this week. The appearance is set for Tuesday, December 5th.

This week's guests:

December 5
Tuesday

Saoirse Ronan
Van Jones
Morrissey

41689_colbert_schedule.jpg

Last edited:
this live?

'there's gonna be some trouble'

:paranoid:

Hi DavidK :love:

Last edited:
This seems like a terrible idea; especially considering how it went last time, and now, considering how brazenly flippant Morrissey has become. I can't wait.

This could be the interview that causes Morrissey hate to go mainstream.

I much preferred it when you could mention Morrissey's name, and the common response would be "Who's she?"

I reckon he's not home in Malibu. I reckon he's in the Northeast someplace still. The hometown Christmas show isn't until Sunday.

Maybe he cancelled the show(s) because Mr. Late Show went full Colbert Report on his ass, and now he must take a day to lie down and recover in a dark room with a cool cloth over his eyes.
20ioep.jpg

i would have been infinitely more pleased if I had read this after coming back from tonight's morrissey show.
but, now?
not.so.much.

Colbert used to be funny when he was pretending to be someone else. I think he made a joke about Morrissey after he had him on his old show about how difficult he was.

Maybe he cancelled the show(s) because Mr. Late Show went full Colbert Report on his ass, and now he must take a day to lie down and recover in a dark room with a cool cloth over his eyes.

View attachment 43187

20iv44.jpg

Funny though at how many politicians have actually said BREAKFAST. It's a real swine when you can't stop pronouncing it as Br EGG it. Always on your mind... :lbf:

I reckon he's not home in Malibu. I reckon he's in the Northeast someplace still. The hometown Christmas show isn't until Sunday.

By hometown, you mean the current city he's living in as part of his nomadic hotel lifestyle in order to minimise his tax liabilities?

During the Moz Angeles show, will you walk out if he sings "The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel"?

"Blitz them all back to the Stone Age
The American way displayed proudly
Is to show lots of teeth and talk loudly
"

what I meant is... that yes he can cancel PA but is available to record this tv show the next day.

though it could have just been a bad hangover in the band or something, we don't know who is/was sick or the exact reason for the PA cancellation.

Was it because of the Meat packing plant opposite the PA venue??

This seems like a terrible idea; especially considering how it went last time, and now, considering how brazenly flippant Morrissey has become. I can't wait.

This could be the interview that causes Morrissey hate to go mainstream.

I much preferred it when you could mention Morrissey's name, and the common response would be "Who's she?"

Yes, hope he does more than grunt and make strange noises for answers.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom