Morrissey on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Tues., Dec. 5, 2017); UPDATE: no longer scheduled

UPDATE Dec. 5:

Posted by modrevolve:

Per Colbert’s Twitter, he is no longer scheduled.

From shoplifterromo:

Morrissey is scheduled to perform on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” this week. The appearance is set for Tuesday, December 5th.

This week's guests:

December 5
Tuesday

Saoirse Ronan
Van Jones
Morrissey

41689_colbert_schedule.jpg

Last edited:
BOSTON " where everybody knows your name " best regards, manc lad

Take a chill pill and no need to be aggressive. It doesn't bother me whatsoever if he is vegan or not. Certain people need to look up the meaning of the word vegan to understand exactly what it means
:rolleyes:

Exactly Skinny thank you, people like Ketamine Sun need to research and understand more, rather than jumping down people's throats!

'Exactly' :rolleyes:

I wasn't being aggressive or attacking. I was just stating the obvious point that it doesn't matter much what people think on this site, if they don't care, then why do they care enough to comment at all? Do you really think that will change his behavior?

You can't say this... 'But he isn't vegan though as he wears animal products, so he is vegetarian'

And then say ... 'It doesn't bother me whatsoever if he is vegan or not.'

That's a bit loony. And if you don't know what that means then maybe Uncleskinny can look it up for you so he can make his 'point'. :lbf:

Exactly Skinny thank you, people like Ketamine Sun need to research and understand more, rather than jumping down people's throats!

You would be dead in an instance if she did but you are posting here so seem to be very much alive?
Or is that another anonymous?

Surely even with Jessie they could have done an acoustic version of one or two tracks rather than missing out. Bet BMG are well miffed with Moz.
Maybe with Boz. Jesse hides his weaknesses beneath effects pedals.

'Exactly' :rolleyes:

I wasn't being aggressive or attacking. I was just stating the obvious point that it doesn't matter much what people think on this site, if they don't care, then why do they care enough to comment at all? Do you really think that will change his behavior?

You can't say this... 'But he isn't vegan though as he wears animal products, so he is vegetarian'

And then say ... 'It doesn't bother me whatsoever if he is vegan or not.'

That's a bit loony. And if you don't know what that means then maybe Uncleskinny can look it up for you so he can make his 'point'. :lbf:
You are the loony, as I don't care if he is vegan or not and was just pointing out (Skinny too with his link) that you can't be vegan and wear animal products. :crazy::rolleyes:

Well, contrary to earlier 'reports' on the band's location, Boz is in New York with Lyn:

View attachment 43189
(Not quite L.A. is it!?).
Mando appears to be similar with his child & partner.
Jesse has been active on social media today, but no idea on location for him or the rest.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey will cancel a show if he decides he doesn’t wanna do it doesn’t matter if he’s sick or not if he doesn’t wanna do the show he doesn’t do it, I’ve read it in interview in uncut back in 98 where they interviewed Gary Day and close insiders that on a whim he will cancel a show.

As I pointed out on Monday. For whatever reason, Moz had no intention of playing to a half empty hall in the city of brotherly love. I heard from my girlfriend's friend that on the morning of the show, Morrissey was still at The Mark on Madison. Of course, I was vilified for spreading such a rumor. And now we know it is true from the 'touring parties' social media that the band never left NY. Unless it is Morrissey himself - the show can go on. The entire band are multi instrumentalists, Boz guitar tech is a good player and I know of at least two in the road crew who have played professionally. Morrissey's contempt for his audience is surely self evident by now. He even says so in interviews FFS. Morrissey is Devious "Right Jesse, your turn to play dead", truculent ("How dare you say that, I'm the victim here. See how I bleed?" and unreliable ("Of course I will be there. I promise"). Resplendent in his Gucci threads and Stella Macca loafers, the idea that this man is somehow the champion of the alienated and downtrodden has to be one of the greatest jokes in popular music. Morrissey is just another over privileged, spoilt performer in the entertainment business. No more, and no less. Just take him for what he is. Some records are great, and others are shit on a stick. He is a monumental dick however to not give enough notice to fans traveling to a show he has already cancelled because the restaurant didn't have organic oolong tea in their fancy ethically sourced timber tea caddy. But the bottom line has to be, like he has said time and time again, "I don't care. I really don't".

I don't care if he is vegan or not and was just pointing out that you can't be vegan and wear animal products.

:lbf: ^

wrong or right, unfortunately you can't stop him from him calling himself a vegan. I guess you would call him a vegetarian with a vegan diet ? fine.:rolleyes:

But wouldn't it be much easier when someones asks where you want to eat to tell them that you are vegan, rather than going through some long winded explanation about how you are not technically a vegan, but need or would rather eat at a restaurant that has a vegan option?

:cool:

Ketamine, most of us just say " can you make that without ______?" and then order it or something else. Do you really think most vegans have the emotional energy to explain the reasoning behind our choices every time we purchase something?

What you was sayin’ Manc Lad??? Your not in knows. YOU OLD FOOL!!!! Morrissey in LA. Nobodies be sick’s. If u done sum spy-in’ you finds why everything beings canceled. Death in whisker’s family and all’s.

To the Anonymous above...
the Philly Fillmore show was sold out, so your half full venue statement is null and void.

Ketamine, most of us just say " can you make that without ______?" and then order it or something else. Do you really think most vegans have the emotional energy to explain the reasoning behind our choices every time we purchase something?

'Do you really think most vegans have the emotional energy to explain the reasoning behind our choices every time we purchase something?'

no of course not. That's what I'm saying in my post. Why does one need to bother going through a whole tiresome explanation when they can just say that they are vegan and choose a restaurant that is vegan where they wont need to explain anything to anyone.

wrong or right, unfortunately you can't stop him from him calling himself a vegan. I guess you would call him a vegetarian with a vegan diet ?:rolleyes:

'Do you really think most vegans have the emotional energy to explain the reasoning behind our choices every time we purchase something?'

no of course not. That's what I'm saying in my post. Why does one need to bother going through a whole tiresome explanation when they can just say that they are vegan and choose a restaurant that is vegan where they wont need to explain anything to anyone.

wrong or right, unfortunately you can't stop him from him calling himself a vegan. I guess you would call him a vegetarian with a vegan diet ?:rolleyes:
No, you can't stop him from calling himself anything. But it only serves to undermine his cause when he flip flops on animals, of all things.
funny-pictures-auto-Simpsons-unicorn-385374.jpeg

No, you can't stop him from calling himself anything. But it only serves to undermine his cause when he flip flops on animals, of all things.
View attachment 43210

undermine his cause ? :lbf: and what is his cause? and how many people are there that are not choosing a vegan diet just because Morrissey wore clothing that was not 100 percent vegan friendly?

are you f***ing serious?

GET A GRIP g23.

undermine his cause ? :lbf: and what is his cause? and how many people are there that are not choosing a vegan diet just because Morrissey wore clothing that was not 100 percent vegan friendly?

are you f***ing serious?

GET A GRIP g23.
Uh, animal rights is and always has been his cause. I'm not the one who needs to get a grip, since I'm not losing my grasp in the first place. But a certain musician is. Rapidly.

Uh, animal rights is and always has been his cause. I'm not the one who needs to get a grip, since I'm not losing my grasp in the first place. But a certain musician is. Rapidly.

again I need to ask...

so how is he undermining his cause? how many people have decided not to become vegan because Morrissey wore some clothing that was not 100 percent vegan friendly ?

sorry but if you can't answer this simply question, then I'm afraid you are losing your grasp, rapidly.

again I need to ask...

so how is he undermining his cause? how many people have decided not to become vegan because Morrissey wore some clothing that was not 100 percent vegan friendly ?

sorry but if you can't answer this simply question, then I'm afraid you are losing your grasp, rapidly.
If even one goes "What a hypocrite. Screw that guy, I'm having a burger" due to his actions, and I assure you, someone, somewhere, oh yes, is enjoying that burger- then he's undermined his cause.
You really would defend him in any scenario, wouldn't you? It's kind of you.

If even one goes "What a hypocrite. Screw that guy, I'm having a burger" due to his actions, and I assure you, someone, somewhere, oh yes, is enjoying that burger- then he's undermined his cause. :lbf:
You really would defend him in any scenario, wouldn't you? It's kind of you.

proof ? and even if that were true, screw that kind of guy, they deserve the consequences of their actions.

'You really would defend him in any scenario, wouldn't you? '

any ?

no.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom