Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
I think he looks terrible for a person of his age.
He does look really bad for his age. The biggest problem is his 'style' is awful. When he was younger he dressed and wore his hair in a much more mature and dignified, stylish way. What happened to his stylist? He could look so much better.

I think he looks terrible for a person of his age.
Agreed and it's only in UK and USA and some other places they think that is the look of a fit man that age. I don't think people realise how much younger and fitter we are in Sweden. The way he looks now is the look of a 70 year old here in Sweden.

But the quality of life comes into it plus it doesn't help when people abroad work three jobs to afford to eat soup.

And he will perform...
As predicted:

Morrissey will join the Jimmy Fallon show this week to perform his cover of The Fifth Dimension’s ‘Wedding Bell Blues’.

http://www.noise11.com/news/morrissey-to-perform-wedding-bell-blues-for-fallon-20190513

Regards,
FWD.
Yikes when Johnny Marr sees that he'll be clamouring to work with Moz. All those record companies must be sick with self loathing.
I retract that venomous opinion if he played Morning Starship.

LOL

I thought it was live. No need to watch it then.
As Basil Fawlty said to the complaining guest: "Well it was fresh when it was frozen". So I'm fairly sure Moz was singing live when it was recorded. Unless the Lord Of Light resurrected him on the sly.

I think he looks highly distinguished. He reminds me of a classic silver screen icon.
I was thinking about his body, specifically the blubber around his waist. I do appreciate that he willing to take his shirt off and let it all hang out but he needs to get a nutritionist. I want him singing into his 80's/90's like Tony Bennett.

As Basil Fawlty said to the complaining guest: "Well it was fresh when it was frozen". So I'm fairly sure Moz was singing live when it was recorded. Unless the Lord Of Light resurrected him on the sly.
You know what I mean, no fun if not live. I can watch loads of recordings if I want to.

I was thinking about his body, specifically the blubber around his waist. I do appreciate that he willing to take his shirt off and let it all hang out but he needs to get a nutritionist. I want him singing into his 80's/90's like Tony Bennett.
I quite like the blubber. It's minimal and he actually looks quite hunky in most shots. But not everyone takes a good photograph all the time.

let’s hope he’s binned those jeans, yes - those ones. Please wear trousers that are fitting.

I know folk will tune in to watch the show and fall on the floor when they see the man 20 years on. He should get his team to release up to date photos...no shame in aging.
Not quite two decades, more like one.

I quite like the blubber. It's minimal and he actually looks quite hunky in most shots. But not everyone takes a good photograph all the time.

If you like blubber, I've got an 82-year old grandaddy I could set you up with. Still has his teeth and a full head of hair! They called him the "Latvian Elvis" in his youth.

Jesus, these comments on his appearance are awful. Listen and enjoy his music (or not) and shut up. Im sure everyone talking trash is a perfect 10?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom