Votes: 3 17.6%
  • none of the above, if vote this, then please post your choice

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
meatwork.jpg

I work hard & on my way to work I find myself playing the Moz on my ipod :guitar:
I mean its a long bus ride to work, and then I see all these people having fun, and well Moz just seems appropriate for setting my mood as I watch them enjoy themselves :o
what about you? are there any songs of his you tend to play before work
06.gif

ps: no, I have no idea if there was a thread like this, I do not come here here very often lately :blushing:

I play Something is Squeezing My Skull EVERY DAY in the car on my way to work. For the last week I've also been playing I'm Okay By Myself. But Skull is a must. I can't really explain why - I guess it sort of pumps me up for what I know isn't going to be a very exciting day. ha

For the sake of the poll I'm going for Speedway. I don't play it so much now, but back in the day I'm sure I started quite a few days off with that gem :love:

I always like listening to 'William it was really nothing' love it always makes me wake up ;) but i tend to listen to different to smiths songs depending on how I'm feeling.

excellent choices :thumb: and now that I think about it, has Morrissey ever had a job other than "being Morrissey"? :eek:
I will check back for your answers tomorrow
leave.gif

For me I prefer to listen to "Life is a pigsty" at night , I don't feel it's appropraite for daytime listening ( if you know what I mean :confused:).

Although I don't listen to any of them on my way to work ( I tend to listen to YoR nowadays ) , I voted for "You haven't earned it yet baby" for its uplifting energy and optimism..That's what you need to start a cumbersome day at work. Having said that I pledge to listen to this song every morning from now on until further notice:)

'Work Is A Four-Letter Word', of course. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom