Morrissey Owes Us Nothing

Re: Morrissey Owes Us Nothing.

Are you generally capable of writing a posting WITHOUT an insult?

I'm referring to the last paragraph of this interview: http://cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2014/10/03/actualidad/1412359988_924672.html

He says he gave up meat, eggs and milk. Which to me says "vegan", but I think if he turned vegan, it must have been only recently. You might be right about the leather shoes though, he stays a bit blurry on that.

You were wrong about him being vegan, and you were wrong about the shoes. I relied on facts, you made stuff up. Next time you try and engage in an argument, here's a tip - do your research and rely on fact, otherwise you end up looking like an entrenched Grade A jackass. And there's another unpleasant word for you. In short - I was right, you were wrong. HA!

P.

You were wrong about him being vegan, and you were wrong about the shoes. I relied on facts, you made stuff up. Next time you try and engage in an argument, here's a tip - do your research and rely on fact, otherwise you end up looking like an entrenched Grade A jackass. And there's another unpleasant word for you. In short - I was right, you were wrong. HA!

P>

My you're a bitter person. Read my (now edited) post again, he does plainly mention his veganism. And that interview is more recent than the one you presented.

My you're a bitter person. Read my (now edited) post again, he does plainly mention his veganism. And that interview is more recent than the one you presented.

Well, you can think whatever you like. I was right, you were wrong. Shove that where the sun don't shine. Or you can continue your excellent straw-clutching. Now you're back on ignore, you can crow all you lilke, and I won't see a damn thing. Off you go.

P.

Well, you can think whatever you like. I was right, you were wrong. Shove that where the sun don't shine. Or you can continue your excellent straw-clutching. Now you're back on ignore, you can crow all you lilke, and I won't see a damn thing. Off you go.

P.

Lol? How can you deny that he said he's vegan when I just presented you more recent proof that he did say that? I mean seriously? It may be all about "HA I WAS RIGHT" for you, but sorry, it isn't for me, if you like you can be right. Except everyone who is capable of reading will see you're not.

I can see both sides here. The most recent interviews DO seem to quote Morrissey using the word 'vegan' rather than 'vegetarian.' However the Zagreb rider and shoes comment muddy the waters somewhat. Unless either side is actually privy to being in Morrissey's camp right now and knowing his daily eating habits nor the exact make of his shoes no-one can say for sure.

I can see both sides here. The most recent interviews DO seem to quote Morrissey using the word 'vegan' rather than 'vegetarian.' However the Zagreb rider and shoes comment muddy the waters somewhat. Unless either side is actually privy to being in Morrissey's camp right now and knowing his daily eating habits nor the exact make of his shoes no-one can say for sure.

Nobody knows if Zagreb stuff was only for him or also for the crew or band. The amount of stuff demanded makes me believe it's not just for him. So I'm still convinced he's vegan now, but I'm also not sure about the leather shoes.

And I suggest you mind your own business! It's hardly a productive use of your time, is it? And what's with 'obscene'? Some might think the fact that you admit to listening to Morrissey every day is an obscenity. Why would you care? Why should I care what you think? I don't.

Debunking hysterical myths about entertainment, fans, politics and so-called 'stars' like Morrissey is actually an educational and worthwhile use of my time: IN MY OPINION. I don't ask anyone to share or endorse that opinion because it's none of their business why debunking the nonsenses of Morrissey amuses and educates me.

Please let Morrissey know you set limits on your engagement with him and ask him to stop blathering "I love you! I love you!" at concerts. He's not Sally Fields, but he should get an Oscar for insincerity. An Oscar made of cheese.

best
BB

Wow, you really do take your solipsism very seriously don't you? You may have noted that I did not direct my original post to you, nor did I name you, yet you identified personally with my suggestion that those who spend an obscene (yes, obscene) amount of time finding fault with Morrissey, on a site dedicated to him, should perhaps use their time more productively, which from your signature above you seem to have taken on board - Well Done You, I do wish you the very best of mental health, you might just find that there is a life outside of www.morrissey-solo.com

By the way I don't feel the need to inform Morrissey of any limitations I may or may not put on any facet of my life, I doubt very much he'd find it especially interesting.

As an aside, if you don't care for my opinion, please don't feel the need to respond, I really won't mind at all, in fact if you find it bothersome, please do take your own often given advice and put me on ignore

Wow, you really do take your solipsism very seriously don't you? You may have noted that I did not direct my original post to you, nor did I name you, yet you identified personally with my suggestion that those who spend an obscene (yes, obscene) amount of time finding fault with Morrissey, on a site dedicated to him, should perhaps use their time more productively, which from your signature above you seem to have taken on board - Well Done You, I do wish you the very best of mental health, you might just find that there is a life outside of www.morrissey-solo.com

By the way I don't feel the need to inform Morrissey of any limitations I may or may not put on any facet of my life, I doubt very much he'd find it especially interesting.

As an aside, if you don't care for my opinion, please don't feel the need to respond, I really won't mind at all, in fact if you find it bothersome, please do take your own often given advice and put me on ignore

Take your own advice and put me on Ignore. I have no interest in your nonsense.
Merry Xmas

best
BB

Back
Top Bottom