Morrissey owned Adidas jacket with letter by himself - eBay

Not that eBay will do anything, but I reported as well.

Not that eBay will do anything, but I reported as well.

Good lad.

He needs a good beating this vile piece of dog turd.
His photo was passed to Moz’s security a while back because he is a crank
Fancy ripping off genuine, decent people. But to add to that, telling bare faced lies and being a deluded fantasist.
Norman on the guilotine !

Good lad.

He needs a good beating this vile piece of dog turd.
His photo was passed to Moz’s security a while back because he is a crank
Fancy ripping off genuine, decent people. But to add to that, telling bare faced lies and being a deluded fantasist.
Norman on the guilotine !
A wonderful dream!

How can this be stopped? It’s not right at all this.
Horrible bastard that seller.
I have spoken with eBay twice. I am really concerned about the person who is getting ripped off to the tune of £269. I told them to contact Sam, who has confirmed that it's fake. They say they are investigating. Perhaps if more of us contact them they will actually do something.

I have spoken with eBay twice. I am really concerned about the person who is getting ripped off to the tune of £269. I told them to contact Sam, who has confirmed that it's fake. They say they are investigating. Perhaps if more of us contact them they will actually do something.

Unfortunately I don’t think they can do anything, same with fake sigs, are they just supposed to take the word of a few concerned observers and pull down the listing. I’ve reported tons of shady listings over the years but never seems to achieve anything. It’s totally at the buyers discretion to bid or not. For the most part I’m sympathetic to anyone who gets ripped off, I take it personally and will go out my way to warn, but at the end of day, people need to wise up and not bid unless they’re 100% sure of what they’re buying.

Unfortunately I don’t think they can do anything, same with fake sigs, are they just supposed to take the word of a few concerned observers and pull down the listing. I’ve reported tons of shady listings over the years but never seems to achieve anything. It’s totally at the buyers discretion to bid or not. For the most part I’m sympathetic to anyone who gets ripped off, I take it personally and will go out my way to warn, but at the end of day, people need to wise up and not bid unless they’re 100% sure of what they’re buying.

I suppose that sums it up. Not nice at all.
This character needs a bloody good hiding. Dirty peasant !

Interesting, OB. Do you not think if a whole load of us phoned up about this item it would stop it? It makes me furious to think about this lying worm getting away with it. The person I spoke to was very interested in the Sam connection. Could you not send them your message content (I'm guessing it was a pm as it doesn't show on his page)?

Interesting, OB. Do you not think if a whole load of us phoned up about this item it would stop it? It makes me furious to think about this lying worm getting away with it.

Imagine how many listings get reported in just a day, tens of thousands I would imagine, If Norman is getting away with it, like he has done over the years, not a black mark on his name in terms of his eBay seller account, no negative feedbacks etc. It’s hard for eBay to latch onto any reports and really penalise him. I’ve shared a couple of fake sigs on Facebook over the last few months and collectors have stuck it to the sellers and they buckled and removed the listings. Norman seems to not give a f*** about his reputation, and he’s a delusional fantasist, so no amount of peer pressure is gonna make him see sense, so I’m not really sure what the answer is in this case. He had no bids on this jacket in the first 3 rounds, most people would’ve just gave up but he’s persisted with it and unfortunately someone has now bid, Which makes his shady scheme worthwhile, (in his mind). Kudos to everyone who gives a f*** and actively try to warn people, we can’t reach every potential bidder but I’m sure the folk on here have saved many a bidder from getting scammed at some point, and like I said, we can’t reach everyone, but every little helps.

You know, if you want to dress like Morrissey on a casual Friday in 2000-something without paying through the nose for something even he admits is hideous and he only wore a couple of times, this jacket is still available online for about 80 bucks. I just thought I'd pass the savings on to you.

You know, if you want to dress like Morrissey on a casual Friday in 2000-something without paying through the nose for something even he admits is hideous and he only wore a couple of times, this jacket is still available online for about 80 bucks. I just thought I'd pass the savings on to you.
Oh, I found one for £18. I'm not sure anyone on this thread actually wants the jacket - it is bloody awful, it has to be said - but there is a growing appetite for stopping Mr Norman's weaselly activities.

Oh, I found one for £18. I'm not sure anyone on this thread actually wants the jacket - it is bloody awful, it has to be said - but there is a growing appetite for stopping Mr Norman's weaselly activities.
Truthfully, I would probably wear it. I'm a big fan of Earth tones and warm oranges/reds/yellows. Whether it's Morrissey's jacket or not is irrelevant to me.
I don't think there's a single item of Morrissey's wardrobe I would buy, even with a signed certificate of authenticity from the man himself.
I'm just not that kind of fanatic.

The choice seems clear. Buy one for thirty sobs and pretend it belonged to Morrissey yourself or pay six hundred quid for someone else to pretend it belonged to Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom