Morrissey painting

Ambra

Maybe this is just a frivolous thing but i want to share it! The other day i was walking in a city here in Italy and taking a look at a vintage clothing boutique when i saw this beautiful picture hanging on the wall:
IMG_20151018_083832.JPG
I was amazed and i took a photo(sorry if the quality isn't great), but i didn't enter to ask where they found this painting of Moz. Does anyone know where this is from?

Maybe this is just a frivolous thing but i want to share it! The other day i was walking in a city here in Italy and taking a look at a vintage clothing boutique when i saw this beautiful picture hanging on the wall:
View attachment 34699
I was amazed and i took a photo(sorry if the quality isn't great), but i didn't enter to ask where they found this painting of Moz. Does anyone know where this is from?

no but nice find. he seems to be popping up in a lot of art lately

no but nice find. he seems to be popping up in a lot of art lately
Thanks! I decided to share it with TTY. It's great to see Moz as subject for works of art.

Last edited:
Thanks! I decided to share it with TTY. It's great to see Moz as subject for works of art.
Yeah I think so as well especially when its public like that mural mentioned not long ago. Shows his enduring appeal even to those maybe not giant fans of the music

Back
Top Bottom