Morrissey photo with chef and owner of Mona Lisa restaurant in Oslo

Post by CrystalGeezer:

Apparently the restaurant Morrissey ate at for three days in Oslo has a step-and-repeat. (Which probably means this guy has no idea who he's standing next to. )

From AYNIM: "Thank you Morrissey for choosing Mona Lisa restaurant Oslo Norway & Da Vinci bar for 3 days in a row at the Official Nobel Peace Prize Concert we wish you and your crew a very happy Christmas."

579707_10152048415054647_1962498822_n.jpg

Also posted by T. H. Auden:

That is the chef and owner of the restaurant, who also posted the picture.

Last edited:
Morrissey in Oslo remains ethically and cognitively inconsistent by eating in Temple of Carnism which serves the same slaughter/torture animal corpses as Fast Food he rails against.

The man is a delusional prat and the only sorrow is that he didn't repeat his Metal Peru Loo LOL-fest.

1471266_685897808127149_1602225017_n.jpg

Obviously fat troll CG isn't modelling this Facebook favourite, but clearly thinks it will impress here. She might want to post a picture of a beached whale being rammed up the arse to show what she can do with her 'mind babies'. So many views, so many facepalms and WFT's!

Merry Xmas Lardarse, keep reading your hero's Fattist hate scripts in his Autobiography as you cry yourself to sleep in your king-size steel rein-forced bed.

Obviously fat troll CG isn't modelling this Facebook favourite, but clearly thinks it will impress here. She might want to post a picture of a beached whale being rammed up the arse to show what she can do with her 'mind babies'. So many views, so many facepalms and WFT's!

Merry Xmas Lardarse, keep reading your hero's Fattist hate scripts in his Autobiography as you cry yourself to sleep in your king-size steel rein-forced bed.

Don't be jelly I've got a Buddha belly and all you have is your unsettled, dark mind. :flowers:

"he's looks old" "he's fat"

god! He's human! It's not 1984 anymore it's 2014!

Actually PeTA encourages vegans to not be fussy about where they dine and what ingredients are in their orders because they think that otherwise vegans are making the vegan diet look "difficult" and if they don't dine in meat restaurants, there will be little incentive for those restaurants to offer vegan options. In one of their articles they claimed that ordering vegan in Chinese restaurants is easy, to which I posted a comment linking my review of the Panda Inn explaining that you have to special order with no sauce to get a vegan dish, and PeTA deleted my comment.

I personally get annoyed when people who work in restaurants don't know basic food terminology, such as the word "vegan" or they don't know that cheese is a "dairy" product. Because working in a restaurant is a crappy job, the unqualified can get hired. They don't even need to speak the native language. We need to change the system entirely, which includes abolishing the wage system and liberating the animals.

NotLiterallyButMetaphorically

Couldn't he go to a vegetarian restaurant in oslo? Peta might sack him.

Morrissey in Oslo remains ethically and cognitively inconsistent by eating in Temple of Carnism which serves the same slaughter/torture animal corpses as Fast Food he rails against.

The man is a delusional prat and the only sorrow is that he didn't repeat his Metal Peru Loo LOL-fest.

why don';t you leave from this site?

what's your goal

oh that's too simple, act like a kid who don't want diapers, and screaming, writing so much
bullSHIT

just go, please.

and they say he's mentall' ... our Brummer , so much dumber...

why don';t you leave from this site?

what's your goal

oh that's too simple, act like a kid who don't want diapers, and screaming, writing so much
bullSHIT

just go, please.

and they say he's mentall' ... our Brummer , so much dumber...

My goal is to tell you to f*** off.

Why don't I leave your silly cult to carry on in your delusionality? Cuz it amuses me to taunt your stupidities and those of your absurd cult leader "Morrissey"

What a wanker you are, 'celibate'.

:clap:

My goal is to tell you to f*** off.

Why don't I leave your silly cult to carry on in your delusionality? Cuz it amuses me to taunt your stupidities and those of your absurd cult leader "Morrissey"

What a wanker you are, 'celibate'.

oooh now I get scared

hope the mods and David T design a 'plonk' or to be concrete for you a
personal put a peron in 'no see' mode, nor his follow ups

have a nice turkey chrismast, put it where the sun don't shine

'and they say he's mentall' ... I know atention seekers for ages on usenet, go on play Mario on playstation, with the sony kid special.

Hello? What did he eat? What is this board coming to?

I wonder when he eats in these Italian restaurants around the world, if they can guarantee no meat has come into contact with his maranara sauce. Guess he didn't get food poisoning from this place, like that place in Peru.

Did he ever get food poisoning in the first place ? You really never know what to believe with Morr-arsey

Hooky

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom