Morrissey pictured in Marfa, TX (24 September, 2019) - Morrissey Central

MARFA, TEXAS. - Morrissey Central
September 26, 2019

Morrissey in Marfa, Texas. 24 September 2019.
Photographs by Donnie Knutson.
Marfa is the location for the James Dean film "Giant" (1956).

full

full

Donnie Knutson is the current Tour Manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but his hair is not being cut gracefully. That long bit at the back is hurting me.
That's because you are not nordic and live where people age badly meaning someone like you believe they age gracefully until you see people from other countries the same age.
No person who travels as much as he does will ever age gracefully. Vegans cannot age gracefully unless they take insane amounts of supplements as compensation for all the things they don't get from what they call food.

The darker grey hair suits him well, hope he keeps this colour and for goes the white. We've seen this blazer before, colour suits him.
Yeah. When the music is rubbish, talk about the hair and clothes.

People are f***ed.

Lovely pictures of Moz in Marfa (did he stay in room 223 at The Hotel Paisano...Hmmm!)

65-A246-A1-1202-49-BF-9705-8-E74-D4-FFA907.jpg

James Dean on the basketball team in High School.

I think he should consider getting his eye slugs shaved.

When looking at these photos, does anyone else get a craving for a big bowl of Neapolitan ice cream?

Regarding his 'Hell Is Other People' badge:

"2) Hell is other people
No, this does not mean other people are the worst and you should hide yourself in a dark, lonely room so that you don't have to put up with them. The line comes from a 1944 existentialist play by French philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre called Huis Clos, or No Exit. In the play, three people are trapped in Hell — which is a single room — and ultimately, while confessing their sins to one another, end up falling into a bizarre love triangle.

The confinement of the characters extends beyond their physical holding room: they are trapped by the judgments of their cellmates. That's why one of the characters says, "Hell is other people" — because of how we are unable to escape the watchful gaze of everyone around us. "By there mere appearance of the Other," says Sartre in Being and Nothingness, "I am put in the position of passing judgment on myself as on an object, for it is as an object that I appear to the Other."

Sartre offered a clarification about his much misunderstood phrase:

"Hell is other people" has always been misunderstood. It has been thought that what I meant by that was that our relations with other people are always poisoned, that they are invariably hellish relations. But what I really mean is something totally different. I mean that if relations with someone else are twisted, vitiated, then that other person can only be hell. Why? Because … when we think about ourselves, when we try to know ourselves … we use the knowledge of us which other people already have. We judge ourselves with the means other people have and have given us for judging ourselves.

As Rugnetta explains: "Hell is other people because you are, in some sense, forever trapped within them, subject to their apprehension of you.""

https://www.vox.com/2014/11/17/7229547/philosophy-quotes-misunderstood-wittgenstein-sartre-descartes

Yes, but maybe the reason he’s wearing it and it’s meaning for him is “ that other people are the worst and you should hide yourself in a dark, lonely room so that you don't have to put up with them.”

just saying.

A lot of his image these days seems to come from the late seventies union gap type stuff which would make sense seeing as he’s doing all these covers from this time. The hair the clothes etc

These are the best photos we’ve seen in a while, that top one would look great on a single cover, and the other for the back.

Think he'll ever go bald?

"MORRISSEY JIM JIM FALLS c/w Love is on its way Out 45 STEREO"

:straightface:
maybe he ll get lucky and evolve a plastic hair helmet like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, the old cuck
woke up one day and BOOM plastic hair helmet.;)

The teddy badge is a California bear holding the shape of the state of California.

That's because you are not nordic and live where people age badly meaning someone like you believe they age gracefully until you see people from other countries the same age.
No person who travels as much as he does will ever age gracefully. Vegans cannot age gracefully unless they take insane amounts of supplements as compensation for all the things they don't get from what they call food.
Ageing gracefully comes down to attitude and outlook as much as diet.
Put up a photo of yourself and lets see how you're faring,

Ageing gracefully comes down to attitude and outlook as much as diet.
Put up a photo of yourself and lets see how you're faring,
No come to Sweden instead and admire us all. The only thing I heard in England was how young I looked for my age even when I posted pictures in the old chat.
I don't think brits have any idea how fast they age compared to nordic people. When you claim that Moz looks great for his age that says it all how you have been used to compare that with those around you.
The nordic health is a topic in many of the worlds leading fashion and health magazines for a reason. Morrissey has aged so badly and in such a dramatic way it is painful to see.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom