Morrissey plays two songs on "Nunca es Tarde" / Fox Sports Argentina (Dec. 10, 2018)

En este link van a poder verlo en HD...
http://www.zandortv.net/fox-sports-en-vivo-por-internet/
48269273_10215700893373002_447278439666286592_n.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 11:

Improved audio link "Back On The Chain Gang" and "Hairdresser On Fire" posted by ChicagoGuy in the comments:

45284_morrissey_german_paoloski.jpg

45283_nunca_es_tarde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with you. Hairdresser is a great little tune yet murdered by his current ensemble. They seem to be trying too hard to add an extra musical dynamic that is not really needed because the music was pretty perfect in the first place. I think this generally sums up the bands output in total. Strip back the needless intros and outros, put a decent tune together, put Mozzers voice and decent lyrics over it then everyone, including myself, would be like a pig in the proverbial shit again.

He needs to wipe the slate clean & start again, but he seems content doing what he’s doing. Suppose it’s easy to be content when you’re in full control and surrounded by yes men that probably never question him. Morrissey only employs people he can keep on a leash, his band members were probably chosen for that reason, rather than being any good! His lyrics arnt great anymore either tbh, I don’t even know what he’s going on about half the time, it’s lazy half arsed ramblings that smack of going through the motions. Needs a new producer too, not a fan of Joe Chiccarelli at all, he over produces the shit out of everything. I hope for one more good album, I think he’s got it in him. But on the evidence on the last two, I won’t hold my breath. But yeah the band are just like a bunch of college kids that have decided to experiment by smashing a million different instruments together.

No, they should leave Smiths & early Moz material well alone, they just massacre it. The poor audio here just amplifies how bad they sound. I’d rather listen to Morrissey singing in his front room to the backing of his cat’s meows, than endure this garbage. It’s not enjoyable to listen to to anymore, it’s an ordeal.
The ordeal is reading your posts.

That's actually a pretty good version.
The keyboards sound a but 'synth strings' in places but that's hard to avoid.
It's a cracking song, and a much better version than the bloody awful Alain Whyte butchered effort in the early 2000s. Thank heavens the Morrissey chug-rock era is well and truly over.
Moz looking v good, too, especially considering he's less than 6 months from 60.

:sleeping:

Why can’t some people just recognize he has not changed band members and just not listen?

It’s not rocket science, if you don’t like Jesse or whoever, THEN DON’T F***ING LISTEN.

:cool:

Why can’t some people just recognize he has not changed band members and just not listen?

It’s not rocket science, if you don’t like Jesse or whoever, THEN DON’T F***ING LISTEN.

:cool:

f*** off you tedious little wank, trolling every comment you don’t agree with. What a sad little life you lead.

Then don’t listen to Morrissey you puppet.

You’re a f***ing drone you just scouring this forum for any negative Morrissey comments. Why can’t you just accept that a majority of people on here are fans just as much as you, but disappointed in his recent output, and leave the f*** alone without trolling.

You’re a f***ing drone you just scouring this forum for any negative Morrissey comments. Why can’t you just accept that a majority of people on here are fans just as much as you, but disappointed in his recent output, and leave the f*** alone without trolling.

Yeah, so logical. You hate his band or members of and hate the recent records production and yet you still listen and complain about it. Talk about trolling.

Is that not :crazy: ?

You’re a f***ing idiot. Does the Morrissey voice in your head thank you for defending him?

Morrissey doesn’t need defending, nor do I feel I’m doing so. Go listen to Low in High school
so we can hear you complain about it again and again, maybe you and Benny can have a sleepover listening party ? :lbf:

I am still laughing at the fact that he played THERE!!!!!! It's hilarious, but cute.... almost surreal (I think it is simply a TV show were they discuss the results of the football matches).

I love seeing Morrissey so happy!!!! After his last concert I realized that NOBODY ever had such a fantastic voice and nobody will have it again... so those who have a problem with it can... listen to horrible worthless singers and live their lives as they want.

I am still laughing at the fact that he played THERE!!!!!! It's hilarious, but cute.... almost surreal (I think it is simply a TV show were they discuss the results of the football matches).

I love seeing Morrissey so happy!!!! After his last concert I realized that NOBODY ever had such a fantastic voice and nobody will have it again... so those who have a problem with it can... listen to horrible worthless singers and live their lives as they want.
That's probably why it appeals to him, he does take an interest in aspects of football. It possibly makes as much sense to appear on a football show as some inane talk show.
It is great to see him so happy and healthy looking.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom