Morrissey plays two songs on "Nunca es Tarde" / Fox Sports Argentina (Dec. 10, 2018)

En este link van a poder verlo en HD...
http://www.zandortv.net/fox-sports-en-vivo-por-internet/
48269273_10215700893373002_447278439666286592_n.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 11:

Improved audio link "Back On The Chain Gang" and "Hairdresser On Fire" posted by ChicagoGuy in the comments:

45284_morrissey_german_paoloski.jpg

45283_nunca_es_tarde.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the zandotv link is malware territory. No need for quality control here....:D

Fox Sports???? The strangest option possible, but somehow funny!!!

During the concert he announced it, but said he was going to play live in Cartoon Network.

He seems to be in an excellent mood these days. I love it.

Jesus, it's a shame these have such awful audio quality; it'd have been nice to hear "Hairdresser" as if it wasn't coming out of a transistor radio.

f*** me that sounded tinny as f***, had to knock it of after 3 seconds. His band are utter shite. Mozzas voice will always hold up, and he’s still capable of penning some good lyrics, but his band do him no favours.

Jesus, it's a shame these have such awful audio quality; it'd have been nice to hear "Hairdresser" as if it wasn't coming out of a transistor radio.

No, they should leave Smiths & early Moz material well alone, they just massacre it. The poor audio here just amplifies how bad they sound. I’d rather listen to Morrissey singing in his front room to the backing of his cat’s meows, than endure this garbage. It’s not enjoyable to listen to to anymore, it’s an ordeal.

No, they should leave Smiths & early Moz material well alone, they just massacre it. The poor audio here just amplifies how bad they sound. I’d rather listen to Morrissey singing in his front room to the backing of his cat’s meows, than endure this garbage. It’s not enjoyable to listen to to anymore, it’s an ordeal.

Cool well like you didn't have to watch it if you knew what you were getting into.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom