Morrissey set on upcoming blazer shopping trip

HOW LONG HAVE U KNOWN ME? CANNED CHERRIES. IM LEAVING.
but real cherries were sooooooo expensive, love bug!

do you want I should just skip the cherries?!

tell me how to please you, my love.

also im anxiously awaiting your shopping updates! I hope there will be many! I also hope the mods don't move this thread, after all it does feature a real news snippet about moz!

If I were at Liberty tomorrow, i'd propably buy this.

https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/gold-plated-pauline-léon-pearl-body-pendant-necklace-R288765006.html?dwvar_000626979_color=25-GOLD&referrer=search#q=pearls&sz=60&start=61

Charming. Look at her little black bush. JUST LIKE MY LITTLE BLACK BUSH.
they're copying chloe!!

oh darling, if I go to liberty with mozzer, I will be sure to pick you one up, because you deserve it. but please stop talking about your bush in public. you know I don't like that. it's for me only, baby girl.

I can't tell you HOW TO please me but what I CAN tell you is that canned cherries is NOT the FASTEST path you could TAKE to REACH my little BLACK BUSH.
noted! im just gonna pop out now and buy you some real cherries! I don't care how expensive they are! as god as my witness, I will sell my first born child (if I were going to have children) to buy you cherries! only the best for MY QUEEN!

The Chloe one is lost forever. I should have just picked it up when it was available. It was a big mistake on my part. But I couldn't order it to be sent anywhere because CLAPTON had me living out of my suitcase. I wish I could go to Lberty and pick this one up. But again, CLAPTON is a grueling boss.
it's all claptons fault. im getting sick of him taking advantage of you, baby girl. he thinks he can just walk all over you. one of these days i'd just like to teach him a lesson you know. I mean, I don't know what i'd do but I'd do something. he's f***ing everything up, man.

oh damn, there goes my eye twitch.

but the colours are so drab? now if he still had his black hair it would be great. but with his gray hair, im not so sure. please don't get mad, baby. I like it. I just like to see him in more vibrant colours!

if i were at liberty right now THIS is what i'd buy:

https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/ju...dwvar_000605995_color=70-RED&listsrc=Knitwear
im allll about the colour red

and if I were at MATCHES, then THIS is what i'd buy

https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl...-Étoile-Emi-floral-print-cotton-shirt-1243678
(im mad for bishop sleeves)

or THIS
https://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/products/See-By-Chloé-Puff-sleeve-crepe-blouse-1268861

both of which would go PERFECTLY with a nach bunny ring

I like bunnies, see?

Those were different times. I don't wear rings. This means you can save the expenditure of a diamond ring when you eventually ask me to marry you and I say: why don't we just live together! And lets each have our bedroom, bathroom and WALK IN CLOSET.
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! but i think YOU'RE the one who's supposed to do the asking! and then ILL SAY: sure, but ditch the diamond I only like bunnies on MY rings!

What must it be like to love high-end clothes but be too poor to afford any of them. The hell of it.

I imagine it would look a little bit like Donald Trump's klan rally in Florida tonight.

But I digress.

Nah, Donald Trump is rich, he could afford 10 of everything you're talking about in these threads.

RIFKE is looking at which knickers she's thinking of buying for me.
NOPE. and do you know WHY im not?! you're TOO PICKY! ill pick out some luxurious lingerie set that costs as much as my rent and you'll come back with "cant wear that, it chafes", or "that is NOT my style AT ALL" for whatever arbitrary reason.

you buy yer own knickers. that's your job. my job is to peel dem off :brows:

I'm watching the rally now. The operation must run smoothly. For Clapton's sake. And for all of huge-manatee really.

RIFKE is sulking right now. But thats ok, she'll get in some quality TPR time soon enough.
I WAS sulking a bit, ill admit. I ended up pissing myself because you didn't give me the okay to go to the bathroom. you cant leave me hanging like that, babe :(

I'm talking about the AUDIENCE.

Never mind. Get out of here. This thread is for RIFKE (my ride or die) and I.
Ironically due to the debt Rifke is in, even most of the audience have got more money than her :lbf: If she really is your ride or die you better start sending that broke ass Canuck some payola.

Back
Top Bottom