Morrissey set on upcoming blazer shopping trip

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
It has been brought to our attention by an anonymous source that Morrissey is set to go blazer shopping in the coming days. Morrissey, also known as "blazerman", is iconic for his donning of the collegiate staple, oftentimes appearing at concerts, or in airports on his way to concerts, or on late night talk shows wearing flashy, stylish versions of it's more staid classroom counterpart.
"It's the perfect item of apparel," Morrissey has said in the past, "as you can dress it up or down. And you always appear to be very earnest when wearing one. I find the blazer to be an invaluable little garment. I'm sure I have more blazers than Imelda marcos has shoes."
In the past, Morrissey has often been spotted at luxury department stores such as Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, and Liberty of London buying his beloved blazers (our source could not reveal where he gets his jeans, which have been the topic of much heated debate at online forums, where one astute poster, peppermint, cautiously pointed out that they are "ill fitting"). Where will he be going this time, we wanted to know?
"I'm not sure I should be saying this, but likely to Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, and Liberty of London," our in-the-know source revealed. "Well, maybe not Liberty of London."
"But what really makes this shopping trip special," our source went on to say, "is not where he'll be going, but who he'll be going with."

And who will he be going with, we wanted to know?
"It turns out that he'll be going with one of his lukewarm superfans, named Rifke. I think she's really been wanting to go with him for a long time, and I think he's really been wanting to go with her for a long time and finally he just decided to reach out (she's really friendly so he can do that sort of thing with her). And she's really in the know about blazers and I think he could sense that, and, I mean, this is a guy who takes blazer shopping very seriously, so he really wanted to make sure he had someone to go with who would be both fun to be with as well as serious minded about the task at hand, and he found that in Rifke. It was a match made in heaven."
"I think they're going to buy some really nice blazers together."

What will the blazers look like? Will they be sequinned? Will they sport baroque prints?
According to our source: "we'll all just have to wait and see."

if YOU want to see Morrissey and rifke on their momentous blazer shopping outing, ensure that you are at both Selfridges and Harvey Nichols from early august to late September at all hours of the day.

Last edited:
the above wasn't written by me, by the way. I found it online.

anyway, just wanted to let MOZ know that im researching places to go at this very moment. gettin' all prepared, mozbaby!! go blazer shopping, whoo!:rock:

the above wasn't written by me, by the way. I found it online.

anyway, just wanted to let MOZ know that im researching places to go at this very moment. gettin' all prepared, mozbaby!! go blazer shopping, whoo!:rock:

Source?

I WORK 15 HOURS A DAY IN THE POLITICAL REVOLUTION AND MY LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND RIFKE IS IN HERE TROLLING INSTEAD OF MAKING ME A FRUIT SALAD THE WAY I LIKE IT. TOSSED.

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT I TELL U.

GET IN THAT KITCHEN RIGHT NOW YOU SLUT.

I WORK 15 HOURS A DAY IN THE POLITICAL REVOLUTION AND MY LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND RIFKE IS IN HERE TROLLING INSTEAD MAKING ME A FRUIT SALAD THE WAY I LIKE IT. TOSSED.

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT I TELL U.

GET IN THAT KITCHEN RIGHT NOW YOU SLUT.
oh what, you don't like it when someone else takes up my time?! well it just so happens I done some thinking, all that time you left me on my own. that's right, I did. i thought to myself "if shes spending all her time with Clapton, why the bloody hell cant I spend some time with Morrissey?" that's right, that's EXACTLY what I thought. and so I am. you'll cry when im gone!

oh what, you don't like it when someone else takes up my time?! well it just so happens I done some thinking, all that time you left me on my own. that's right, I did. i thought to myself "if shes spending all her time with Clapton, why the bloody hell cant I spend some time with Morrissey?" that's right, that's EXACTLY what I thought. and so I am. you'll cry when im gone!

Clapton really put me through the ringer today. We fought. Of course, I won the fight. Now go and handwash my knickers.

I like this thread. It's about shopping.

Lets keep it going. I have many thought about shopping. And I'd love to update all of you on what I find while I'm on the road with Clapton.

Rifke will be jealous of course, but she'll get over it especially when she realizes HOW MANY TRINKETS I'VE BOUGHT FOR HER. Meanwhile the SLUT can't even make me a fruit salad.

LAZY SLUT.

I like this thread. It's about shopping.

Lets keep it going. I have many thought about shopping. And I'd love to update all of you on what I find while I'm on the road with Clapton.

Rifke will be jealous of course, but she'll get over it especially when she realizes HOW MANY TRINKETS I'VE BOUGHT FOR HER. Meanwhile the SLUT can't even make me a fruit salad.

LAZY SLUT.
im making you one as we speak!!!!! :( I hope you don't mind canned cherries in it?

also, you know I don't like trinkets. how many time do I have to spell it out on this forum?! I-A-M-A-C-L-A-S-S-Y-D-A-M-E.

Capiche?!

Back
Top Bottom