Morrissey set on upcoming blazer shopping trip

1. I get lost in Liberty

2. If a blazer has less than 4 buttons on the cuff I’m not impressed.

Enjoy your shopping trip

No shirt under a blazer and no socks when wearing shoes, men these days......

This slim fit trend ruined the look of everyone.

It's not a problem cos we're not getting married. We're independent women. We're our OWN WOMEN.
I was talking about Rifke and Bhops, not you. You're just the latest troll account here.

If they met sparks would fly and they would ridicule each other all cute venturing from shop to shop and cafe' to cafe' and never at any time seeing any of the people around them.

I need a hankie!

you all aren't from Britain where a blazer is a jacket and a blazer is worn as part of a school uniform.
I only have one blazer and it is the Man United one Sir Alex and the players used to wear. Got it on Ebay from Leeds of all places and a few years ago a man in Japan wanted to buy it for a fortune.

The shopping in Heathrow Terminal 5 is a high quality airport shopping experience. You save 20%.

I'm only sharing this because I committed to keeping this thread centered on topic of "FABULOUS STYLE FINDS".

Good day.
That's where the swedish Leeds fan from Örebro me and dad met at a Arsenal game at Highbury slept rough when he was out of money for a hotel and remained in England to follow Leeds. He handed out the morning paper in Sweden and saved it all to follow Leeds.

The game at Highbury between Arsenal and Nottingham Forest ended goalless thanks to Des Walker.

I kind of want to go cardy shopping with Moz, I wouldn’t buy any, I’d just watch. If you know what I mean.

Rifke: do you think Morrissey purchases blazers?
My guess is that he doesn't. I am assuming, but probably the designers give him free blazers... Just because people will investigate who designed the blazer and that's good propaganda.

I would be surprised if he actually goes shopping. I am quite sure that the blazer designers of the whole world wait for him at the door of his house and give him lots of blazers.

Rifke: do you think Morrissey purchases blazers?
My guess is that he doesn't. I am assuming, but probably the designers give him free blazers... Just because people will investigate who designed the blazer and that's good propaganda.

I would be surprised if he actually goes shopping. I am quite sure that the blazer designers of the whole world wait for him at the door of his house and give him lots of blazers.
fer real?! but what if he ENJOYS shopping?! no, I think he must shop like everyone else. he probably gets free things or discounts ONCE IN A WHILE.

Back
Top Bottom