Morrissey sighting: The Quadrant, Stretford (December 14, 2019)

Via Michael Dillon on Facebook:

"Moz at The Quadrant Public House, Stretford last night. Very close to where he used to live!"

FB_IMG_1576442490657.jpg

Further:

FB_IMG_1576443540577.jpg

20191215_210447.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I bet Morrissey is so proud that Britain (especially the North) gave its vote for Brexit and democracy last Thursday. And punished Labour for their wokeness and abandonment of the working class.

It's good to see him back on local soil, keeping close to his roots.

England loves you Morrissey.

Last edited:
King of lapels

Excelentes fotos,bien por Moz acercandose a su gente se ve feliz!!! Y esta elegante,todo de negro ,de buen gusto, no tantos accesorios bien, ,el no necesita demasiados, pelo largo bien, y su tipico gesto de me rio y no me rio ,pasara la navidad en su Inglaterra !!! Disfruta tu estadia Moz!!! te mereces lo mejor !!! Nunca me imagine estar escribiendo en un sitio como este ,jamas por nadie pero por nadie escribi estas cosas aveces me siento ridicula ,pero esto solo lo logra Moz !! Y el fue fan tambien asi que Viva Morrissey !!

LOL

Went there once to meet a ticket tout back in the 90's. Friendly people working there and I just made it in time before last orders.

Now he's really back on his old streets. I remember people being surprised a swede had found his way to that pub and I even asked a man walking his dog who told me to hurry before they closed.

I loved Stretford during my stays over there and people there greeted me with open arms. Salford was not a place for me at all and the people seemed very hostile and negative somehow.

Great to see him back home and how well he fits in cause USA and LA and all that never looked good on him and was such a miss match somehow.

He used to be famous around those parts and a well known face in the pubs and people in the 90's remembered him but back then he kept more to himself so it is nice to see him so happy and relaxed around locals.

They point at the old fella who is Paddy Crerand's unknown brother Puddy Bellend. You can't be more miserable than Paddy these days whose Man United club channel show was cancelled for a new younger type of show and audience.

Paddy is no longer running United effectively behind the scenes so there are great plans in the works at last.

I fooking ran to that pub and it took me agesto catch my breath again. No tout there but someone who knew him and it sorted itself out the following day.

King Karl used to be the top ticket tout around there back in the mid 90's but I used a numberof ticket touts and sometimes called them from Sweden to set up a meeting somewhere.

My wallet is still full of their numbers not that I use the same leather wallet now cause I have it in a drawer now and Moz's shirt button from Wembley Arena 1995 is still in it.

This fooking made my Christmas!

Best part of being over there was all those pubs you could sneak into and relax for a bit and chat with locals about old dead local soap stars from tv.

I met ticket touts here and there and everywhere. In The Trafford pub and at Ladbrokes near Lou Macari's chippy and in cars. They really had a massive wad of cash all rolled up.

At one time they sold tickets on the forecourt of Old Trafford before that got banned and on the bridge over the railway.

Go mozzer my son ,, enjoy your night and even maybe twice GET YOUR SELF SHIT FACEED. I love you, I love you. I love you.xxxxxxxx VIVA THE MORRISSEYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I JUST f***ING LOVE YA ,,,,,, TO THE DEATH,,,,, so much love from CARLISLE ,,, as usual ...... ENJOY THE MOZZER

I think he is in bad need of a makeover. Did he nick those clothes and shoes from some witch play?

I wonder what Damon does when he can't come. I see him busy with a giant puzzle of some european city and Moz's mother coming in with hot cocoa and a sandwich.

Damon sobs a little and tells her how awful Moz can be to him.

"He has that after his father, Damon" Moz's mother explains. "When he's walked the streets of Stretford like in the old days he always return in a much happier mood."

"Don't sit up and wait for him".

Damon says "But I love your son".

"Oh what is love, Damon?".

I fooking ran to that pub and it took me agesto catch my breath again. No tout there but someone who knew him and it sorted itself out the following day.

King Karl used to be the top ticket tout around there back in the mid 90's but I used a numberof ticket touts and sometimes called them from Sweden to set up a meeting somewhere.

My wallet is still full of their numbers not that I use the same leather wallet now cause I have it in a drawer now and Moz's shirt button from Wembley Arena 1995 is still in it.

I loved calling Manchester just to hear that cute purring cat sound when it rings over there.

Purr purr
purr purr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom