Morrissey signed Bowie album on Christmas Heave

Perhaps not worthy of its own thread, but I thought this was amusing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
M published his autobio as a Penguin classic and then sang a song by Jobriath on late night American TV while while sporting a stupid (free) pin he got from a troubled Irish lady who works at Greggs. If thats not money moves, what is ?

And yet after all that David is well loved and respected and had/has more impact than moz can cream of

David did sleep with under age girls, like Elvis, lou reed and lots of others.
This was way before culture got too pc.

Moz, from some accounts, has had boys.

David didn't under pay anyone cause they were black.
Nearly all black artists who worked with bowie respected him and would work with him again
To suggest bowie is in anyway racist is desperate. He had a black wife and a mixed race kid.
The Hitler thing was a joke. Although David was deeply into the occult and the king Arf myth

Morrissey has never had one black band member and is well known for underpaying everyone
Even people with handicap kids.
Morrissey doesn't really have many black friends.

In his 50s David Could sell out Wembley Stadium for a few nights running.
By his 50th birthday moz could barely sell one night at Manchester arena for his birthday.
If bowie would have toured at 69 he would have had sell out gigs in stadiums all around the world.

At 60 moz can barely sell out Hollywood bowl for one night. There were loads of tickets sold for cheap and given away this year (the giveaways have been going on for year's)

Bowie is known for having a big dick

Moz is known for being a big dickhead with under sized penis.

Bowie is considered the most intelligent and influential pop /rock star ever.

Moz is now largely considered to be a bit retarded and his influence is marginal.. "limted appeal"

Bowie had family and friends who love him.
Moz has hardly any real friends and most people around him dislike him They are there for money.
Moz is so desperate he had to make up a relationship with jake. They were never "together"

Davids son is intelligent and successful im his own right.
Morrisseys nephews are thick as pig shit and use their uncle for all his worth. Especially the Gary Barlow look alike one.

David could chose any record label he wanted. Moz has been dropped from nearly all labels hes been on. Not cause hes a rebel but because he doesn't sell that well and is considered a prick

Its sat to have to write this on xmas day but some of you are c*** rags happy to destroy anothers name.

Iove moz to bits but the above is true
It is sad that you spent Christmas day justifying Paedophilia, because you like Bowie and hate Morrissey.
Your remarks,written with such authority, about Morrissey are based on nothing but your own deluded hate as are your remarks about Bowie. Get a life or at least some perspective. Distasteful!

David would be rolling in his grave. The last thing he would want is an illiterate, fascist inbred to be defacing his art. He ABHORRED racism, sexism, Islamophobia and fascism. All key tenants of Morrissey's far-right ideology.

Friendly reminder: f*** Morrissey. f*** For Britain. f*** Anne Marie Waters. f*** Morrissey defenders. And f*** racism.

1. The dead are dead, they can't move anymore.
2. I expect you NEVER knew Bowie or even met him, you don't know what his private thoughts were.

David would be rolling in his grave. The last thing he would want is an illiterate, fascist inbred to be defacing his art. He ABHORRED racism, sexism, Islamophobia and fascism. All key tenants of Morrissey's far-right ideology.

Friendly reminder: f*** Morrissey. f*** For Britain. f*** Anne Marie Waters. f*** Morrissey defenders. And f*** racism.
The last thing he would want? He did want 13 and 14 year old children which I think is called paedophilia.
St David should be rolling in his grave, fascist inbred creep.and after the 70's his music was crap.
Mainstream creepy crowley(ite). Morrissey can sign what he likes, though I wouldn't waste the ink on Bowie.

Imagine being so cheap on Christmas that you give relatives an old album with your scribble and force them to do the ebay legwork for the cash.
If he gave his own album that would have cost him zero...

Hardly, he out sold moz at evrry turn. His music is more respected than Mozzers, apart ftom in the smiths.

Also moz walked away from the bowie tour becuse HE wasnt as popular as bowie and was going through a depressive stage.
Moz tried to get back with bowie for years (what do you think the whole KY/Tony V thing was about?)
why do you think he asked bowie to duet with him, why do you think he wanted a pic of him and Bowie together on his sleeve?

Too many hateful incels on this site
balls,two words tin machine.

It is sad that you spent Christmas day justifying Paedophilia, because you like Bowie and hate Morrissey.
Your remarks,written with such authority, about Morrissey are based on nothing but your own deluded hate as are your remarks about Bowie. Get a life or at least some perspective. Distasteful!

Nothing was being justifiied. What was stated were facts.
Facts which moz himself "Justifiied". He also covered a song by a band that had a real peado, Bradford, and asked another peado Cliff Richard to support him. But hey let's ignore that .

I also said i love moz to bits but you troubled incels are a broken bunch.

Also im in a different timezone. So Christmas had finished you daft fat c***y balls

The last thing he would want? He did want 13 and 14 year old children which I think is called paedophilia.
St David should be rolling in his grave, fascist inbred creep.and after the 70's his music was crap.
Mainstream creepy crowley(ite). Morrissey can sign what he likes, though I wouldn't waste the ink on Bowie.
f*** me you bowie haters are f***ries

Everyone knows morrissey waa desperate for bowie to like him.

Dave was bi wanted nothing to do with cum drinking steve.

David Guleman Goldstein or David Bowie was a jew.

Davids mum was Irish catholic-you lot are dumb
He only ever played Israel once-even though they begged him.
Bum boy steve sold his arse to Israel for a two lp deal.
Now hes a used "rebel" hes dropped like a prison bitch, that had the cell bloke jews run train on his arse.

f*** me you bowie haters are f***ries

Everyone knows morrissey waa desperate for bowie to like him.

Dave was bi wanted nothing to do with cum drinking steve.

It has been well documented how Bowie's career was over in 1995 and that he could not take Moz being more popular. I was there to witness it myself on 4 or 5 nights.

Even a crap England football team playing across the road got more attention the Bowie but the old grannies that turned up for him were cute sat there knitting and remembering the good old days.

Bowie fans are made up of ugly bald men from Charlton in London who chased away would be wives from Germany and ended up marrying a head in the air american from Ohio and got too many kids working as a publisher and going to silly Sicily on holiday.

Nothing was being justifiied. What was stated were facts.
Facts which moz himself "Justifiied". He also covered a song by a band that had a real peado, Bradford, and asked another peado Cliff Richard to support him. But hey let's ignore that .

I also said i love moz to bits but you troubled incels are a broken bunch.

Also im in a different timezone. So Christmas had finished you daft fat c***y balls
The very idea that Christmas ends with Boxing Days comes from complete morons out of touch with history. I see this more and more and illiterate people really believe that Christmas ends the day after Boxing Day.

It goes on long into January in countries where people are educated and in touch with the history of it. Not christians cause they are oppressed to stay stupid and illiterate but the people who are related to the people who created Christmas long before christianity.

Me and Varg Vikernes are having a good chuckle reading posts from you moron fake historians out there throwing out the tree the day after Boxing Day.

It is so LOL it is too much for me and Varg!

It was said with "authority" as it was all true
Ask anyone in the know.
I love mozzy but pretending Jake was his BF, Imagine making shit like that up.
Imagine how low down you have to be.

Iggy, Lou and Tony Visconti all hate/hated moz.
They love David. They ALL used to talk laugh at moz together.

Shit, Moz even got played by Kristeen. The guy is so broken and passed it.

Yes bowie slept with willing young girls (two were 13), i dont agree with it but as Moz has said everyone was at it.
A different time

Solo should be a Bowie free zone in respect of Morrissey. This filth belongs somewhere else online. I feel dirty just visiting this thread cause it smells.

It was said with "authority" as it was all true
Ask anyone in the know.
I love mozzy but pretending Jake was his BF, Imagine making shit like that up.
Imagine how low down you have to be.

Iggy, Lou and Tony Visconti all hate/hated moz.
They love David. They ALL used to talk laugh at moz together.

Shit, Moz even got played by Kristeen. The guy is so broken and passed it.

Yes bowie slept with willing young girls (two were 13), i dont agree with it but as Moz has said everyone was at it.
A different time
Slow xmas at the Bowie forum then and it cannot be easy to keep things going about someone who is dead and turned into his own dog with weird eyes.

But he had good taste at the end there allowing a swedish director to make his farewell video. The reliant swedes is who people always turn to when things are important and has to be done. On occasions like that you do not call a London office trying to reason with the drunk and coke snorting smart in suits people all full of themselves living in obscene glass houses in the docks paying huge amounts of money to muslims who own them.

Hooligans song:

"Bowie is dead
Bowie is dead
the f***ing c*** snuffed it
the bastard is dead"

"One song
you only had one song
you only had one song
you only had one song"

xAiNH6c.gif

It has been well documented how Bowie's career was over in 1995 and that he could not take Moz being more popular. I was there to witness it myself on 4 or 5 nights.

Even a crap England football team playing across the road got more attention the Bowie but the old grannies that turned up for him were cute sat there knitting and remembering the good old days.

Bowie fans are made up of ugly bald men from Charlton in London who chased away would be wives from Germany and ended up marrying a head in the air american from Ohio and got too many kids working as a publisher and going to silly Sicily on holiday.

Its been well documented the venues Bowie played
in actual fact bowie was working with Eno and Goldie and getting rave reviews, again.
He also went on to headline Glastonbury, in the uk and do hugely successful world tours.
Even when bowie "wasn't popular" he was still way more popular than moz everywhere in the world

Morrissey was actually the one who wasn't that popular by the mid 90s, post NME racist claims

Its been "well documented" that moz left as he was suffering depression and wasn't happy he wasnt popular with a bigger audience
You incels don't know your history.
As for the bowie fans claims, you are being stupid.
Mozzers modern fans, are some of the ugliest in the world, incels with hunch backs and racists with bad tats

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom