Morrissey signed to new management: Peter Katsis - Mirror UK

Bigmouth signs again: Morrissey set for surprise comeback after battling throat cancer - The Mirror

Peter Katsis, apparently. Also mentions a new album.

Excerpt:

The ex-Smiths frontman has signed with new management, which could pave the way for his first new record in three years.

Bizarrely, the moody star has hooked up with a music boss linked to some of the world’s cheeriest pop acts.

Morrissey, 57, whose hits include Bigmouth Strikes Again, has done a deal with Peter Katsis, who worked with One Direction, the Backstreet Boys and Enrique Iglesias.

He is a partner at Deckstar Management and a source said: “Morrissey is being looked after by Peter, who’s been spending a lot of time with him in LA. He’s one of the best in the business and has worked with everyone from One Direction to Snoop Dogg and is managing The Smashing Pumpkins and Culture Club.

“Peter is really excited about Morrissey’s new music and getting him back in the studio. He’s focused and in good health.”

Last edited by a moderator:
i could do that!! yes moz/no moz/three bags full moz!! totally :cool:

Even if those three bags had to be full of original English biscuits from a very distinct small English biscuit manufacturer since eighteen hundred and four it wouldn't be enough to get him out on a serious blazer expedition.
You will have to embarrass yourself totally like dancing around as a slightly dressed bunny or commit a murder. :eek:

Even if those three bags had to be full of original English biscuits from a very distinct small English biscuit manufacturer since eighteen hundred and four it wouldn't be enough to get him out on a serious blazer expedition.
You will have to embarrass yourself totally like dancing around as a slightly dressed bunny or commit a murder. :eek:
lol!!

oh..... shucks. well i tried! :oops:

lol!!

oh..... shucks. well i tried! :oops:

Ask Aztec if he can smuggle you in at that famous but very secretive enterprise and be assistant of Kylie, his most trusted intern and reliable source of information. :p

I hope you are joking when you say America is the world. I'm sure all the kids bombed by US fighter jets take solace from the fact the pilots probably didn't curse, as do all the kids murdered in US schools by gun crazy Hamericans.
For you newbies to this site, take heed...here is a what a forum is supposed to be like. This is why I enjoy ACTON's post's. Because he's real. ACTON has 'liked' some of my posts, as I have his. But he's not afraid to speak what he feels, regardless of who is posting. Contrast that to the likes of 'I like him all the time', 'I never like her' blah blah blah....That's the way it should be. That's how adults communicate. It's called a good exchange of points and opinions.

But to the point...I never said America is the world, was a good thing, at all times. The fact of the matter is, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, American musicians, are not writing lyrics about who was just elected Prime Minister. In fact, I bet if you polled citizens of the US, over half would think that Prince Harry writes legislation and the Queen signs off on it.

That's what drives non-Americans nuts about our country. We get it right in some areas, but in so many other areas we are lacking. Yet, we are all anyone can talk about. You can even hear the conflict within Morrissey in his lyrics to the referenced song about America.

Brexit? 95% of Americans have no idea what it is, or means. And that's not a good thing. Outside of America, 95% of people know who is building a wall and why. Doesn't matter if you agree with Brexit, or the wall. It's the awareness and the lack of awareness.

My numbers are rough estimates, but I feel pretty good about them. That is why I say America is the world. Most people outside the US will see this as smugness. But it's not smugness. It's just the truth.

More people outside the US know about our good and our bad. Most people (now I say that very generally) in America, don't know the good or bad about most foreign countries.

And that's sad.

Be well ACTON...

Last edited:
For you newbies to this site, take heed...here is a what a forum is supposed to be like. This is why I enjoy ACTON's post's. Because he's real. ACTON has 'liked' some of my posts, as I have his. But he's not afraid to speak what he feels, regardless of who is posting. Contrast that to the likes of 'I like him all the time', 'I never like her' blah blah blah....That's the way it should be. That's how adults communicate. It's called a good exchange of points and opinions.

But to the point...I never said America is the world, was a good thing, at all times. The fact of the matter is, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, American musicians, are not writing lyrics about who was just elected Prime Minister. In fact, I bet if you polled citizens of the US, over half would think that Prince Harry writes legislation and the Queen signs off on it.

That's what drives non-Americans nuts about our country. We get it right in some areas, but in so many other areas we are lacking. Yet, we are all anyone can talk about. You can even hear the conflict within Morrissey in his lyrics to the referenced song about America.

Brexit? 95% of Americans have no idea what it is, or means. And that's not a good thing. Outside of America, 95% of people know who is building a wall and why. Doesn't matter if you agree with Brexit, or the wall. It's the awareness and the lack of awareness.

My numbers are rough estimates, but I feel pretty good about them. That is why I say America is the world. Most people outside the US will see this a smugness. But it's not smugness. It's just the truth.

More people outside the US know about our good and our bad. Most people (now I say that very generally) in America, don't know the good or bad about most foreign countries.

And that's sad.

Be well ACTON...

But still, America is NOT the world. :)

My numbers are rough estimates, but I feel pretty good about them. That is why I say America is the world. Most people outside the US will see this a smugness. But it's not smugness. It's just the truth.

And that's sad.

Be well ACTON...

“Living is Easy with Eyes Closed.” John Lennon

Who cares who he signs with? Let's just hope we get 1 or 2 more albums of new Moz material...:thumb:

Morrissey's got a few more albums left in him, dont worry about that, There will always a label willing to take a punt on him. He'll be releasing material until the day he dies, it's just a question of how sporadically. 3 years since his last album seems fairly brief, compared to the seven years between Maladjsuted & You Are The Quarry.

This is a (sort of) recent article regarding America as The World. Seems about right. As one who's here on the 3rd year of a 3 year work contract, I see the US as a brilliant teenager....flashes of genius, great potential, sometimes showing all the glorious promise of youth, and sometimes all spots and violence and sex drive...exhibiting exceptional callousness and clumsiness at some times and exceptional grace at other times. Be interesting to see how the nation turns out. :)

The world is not the world. What is the world?

It's a tautological expression.
You can't eat your own teeth.
Well you can with considerable difficulty, pain and damage if you would want to prove. But why would you?
Unfortunately, the world IS the world.
And unfortunately, we are in it.
It's like saying, God is great or Alluah Akbhar.
Well, that tells us nothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom