Morrissey - Sisterama

Been looking fwd to this one. Thanks for all the hard work d-r; very grateful.

Thank you very much. Had a quick look at the track list and it looks great. Are you planning on doing another one or is this the last installment, since you've already included California Son?
In his original post, DR mentioned 13 volumes. Assuming LIHS & CS were combined, I believe I Am Not A Dog On A Chain would be the last.

Loving this latest instalment. :p
However, while it's an interesting version (which I've not heard before), I much prefer the original BTTIGTWIG to the 'Tom Jones' mix, which seems too heavy on trumpet/trombone & drowns out Moz's voice in places.
Regardless, thanks again d-r; superb effort with this (& the others).

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving this latest instalment. :p
However, while it's an interesting version (which I've not heard before), I much prefer the original BTTIGTWIG to the 'Tom Jones' mix, which seems too heavy on trumpet/trombone & drowns out Moz's voice in places.
Regardless, thanks again d-r; superb effort with this (& the others).
I posted that as a file here 2 years ago with a view to archiving it for compilations like this, but it is very much fan made and suffers a bit in the audio levels department.
It was made and shared by Kevin Cavanaugh ('Tucker') who mixed in the brass before deleting the video after a while - then subsequently shared by a couple of people on FB & YT without crediting him.
Regards,
FWD.

I posted that as a file here 2 years ago with a view to archiving it for compilations like this, but it is very much fan made and suffers a bit in the audio levels department.
It was made and shared by Kevin Cavanaugh who mixed in the brass before deleting the video after a while - then subsequently shared by a couple of people on FB & YT without crediting him.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for clarifying fwd...I'm not surprised at all that you knew of it already...:)

Vols. 8-11 will be added to their permanent home by the weekend.
Regards,
FWD.

Wow!!! Thanks so much for all your work with this dirtee rephlex. Very much appreciated my brother. X

Big thanks from me again, d-r. :thumb:
Despite you saying originally there would be 13, I guess this is the last one then with Dog?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sisterama 1-12 are now available via the Google Drive link in the OP.
When the links in this thread expire - go here instead.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom