Morrissey - Sisterama

In conclusion ~ Elvis beats Excel :rock:

In conclusion ~ Elvis beats Excel :rock:

Well, I can have both.

Should I start an Elvis spreadsheet project next? 😍

What do you think?

(Btw, it was also my mother who infected me with the King virus. Some of my most blissful childhood memories include Sunday afternoons spent watching Elvis films with her.)

That might be the single sp***dsheet í would relish.

My Mum veered more Cliff-wards, so it was Summer Holidays of Expresso Bongos for me. Which might explain alot...

My Mum loves Elvis - I was a bit meh because all I really knew about him was he got fat - but she dragged me to this & omg, he's amazing.

That might be the single sp***dsheet í would relish.

My Mum veered more Cliff-wards, so it was Summer Holidays of Expresso Bongos for me. Which might explain alot...

J*st l*v*ng t*e as***isks

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mum loves Elvis - I was a bit meh because all I really knew about him was he got fat - but she dragged me to this & omg, he's amazing.

There are none so devout nor zealous as the late convert {í may be in the wrong thread...}

OT í know, but it's Elvis, so it's legal.

50 years ago yesterday: All you need is He ~ rock&roll, 40pc orchestra, gospel bv, Kung Fu, rhinestone tassels + pharmaceuticals.
White America looks on and wonders...

When í was a kid, í thought this is what Love would feel like...

Here endeth the lesson.

Will add this to drive soon.
Thanks for the mention - happy to help.
Now have a relax.
Regards,
FWD.

Hi FWD, any chance you can add Vol 13 to the drive please. I don't know how I missed it 'till this morning, even though I've been following the Elvis/Spreadsheet comments.

Cheers Buddy

Hi FWD, any chance you can add Vol 13 to the drive please. I don't know how I missed it 'till this morning, even though I've been following the Elvis/Spreadsheet comments.

Cheers Buddy
Will do tonight.
Had a lot on recently, but can manage this later.
Regards,
FWD.

Sisterama 13 added to drive.
Regards,
FWD.

@spike

Back
Top Bottom